Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407400 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Prayers and Thoughts
« on: June 12, 2005, 04:10:48 PM »
Prayer requests, thoughts, family support.. this would be the place  :)
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline LadyMuse

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 12:50:39 AM »
you have them hun....*soft smile* My candle by the computer is already lit for you.

LM

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 01:02:42 AM »
*huggers*

my aphris is in my thoughts and prayers. :-*

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 01:07:26 AM »
sends prayers to Them she beleaves in and also asks her r/t son to send you some long distance healing she hopes that you get better soon aphris sis
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 09:47:49 AM »
sis~
     though i don't know what you are going through, the fear....that i understand. lost my Father 6 years ago due to cancer, and my mother was recently diagnosed with cancer as well. just know that you are in my prayers hon..and if you ever need anything, a shoulder, a hug....or just someone to pick on....am here for you sis.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 03:17:09 PM »
hugs sis.. will lite a extra candle for you.. i am here if you ever need to talk..
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 04:16:14 PM »
 ((posted from old board)))

R/T problems
« on: Today at 04:22:20pm »       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T/tall All I am caminus {EW} owned by Misstress Elisa Windrider and we both wish to express our apologies for not beeing on line alot for me I have been batteling with depresstion and my Aunt in hospital with a growth tuma witch they have confirmed as Non Hodgekind's Lymthomas but thank goodness I got her in when I did or I would be putting her to rest and for my Mistress who is my real time fiance she has no pc right now due to the phone company cutting her off and she has problems with her ex and her son but we both should be back online and in the home reall soon I shall be leaving for a vacation in Augest 20 and I wont be back online for about 14 days if all goes well I shall be living with my Misstress =BEAMS= I will let you all know how things are going 
 Report to moderator    Logged 

Pages: [1] 

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 06:06:05 PM »
aphris,

My heart goes out to you... No one should have to deal with the pain, terror, and helplessness of chemo. I've seen people go through the treatments; some claim the cure is worse than the sickness.

As for your hair loss -- no, you're not vain or petty to feel that way. I, too, am losing my hair -- whether from stress, female pattern baldness, or impending thyroid disease, no one knows. To loose twenty strands in your palm just shampooing your hair makes you cry and feel like you're losing the very symbol of your femininity. I had to cut healthy hair that was more than 3/4 of the way to my waist to just above shoulder length to keep my hair loss from being so obvious. It's extremely depressing... but I'm not ashamed to share that with you...~hugs~ I could never claim know what you are feeling where the cancer is concerned, but I know where you are coming from with the hair loss...

I tell myself that I am beautiful inside and that my personality shines through, but sometimes it is much easier to feel beautiful when I am online, where no one can see me!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 06:49:13 PM »
bald chicks are still hot!!!  :-*

-huggers all around-

I don't need to post My thoughts as most know what they are, Even if I am an asshole at times, I'm sure those who KNOW Me like some do, know I am a caring person,... everyone is loved

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline silver

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 10:22:44 PM »
my insurance finally came threw today...tomorrow i start the long and tedious strain of tests to find out if im gonna need sugury. the Dr seems hopeful that it just may be cysts on my ovaries. lets hope and that it can be taken care of quickly...
ill keep you posted.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2005, 01:42:43 AM »
mikia.... you remain in my thoughts and prayers. please let me know how it turns out. :-*

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2005, 05:26:32 AM »
mikia sis kadi has been though that she will keep you in her thoughts hugs ya tight
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline silver

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2005, 12:19:56 PM »
prelimnary reports are back and does not seem to be cancer, but server overian systs. they are still waiting on some blood work to come back and for an appointment for my sonagram
thank you to everyone....it means...so much to me.....

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2005, 02:06:59 PM »
wheeewww!!!!

*huggers*

:-* ;)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 09:55:20 AM »
Ohhhh, mikia-sis... I just exhaled a HUGE breath of relief and SMILED, reading that! Cysts are painful, and they cause their own complications, but the prognosis is so much better!!!!!!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?