Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 408819 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #660 on: June 21, 2007, 07:06:04 PM »
Mistress You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.. \

NightStorm and da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #661 on: June 21, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »
You are in mine and hubby's thoughts and prayers... take care and travel safe, Sis... love ya

Offline Serinna

« Reply #662 on: June 22, 2007, 02:35:17 PM »
Update. I got in to the Airport lastnight here in Anchorage a little after 12 midnight. I couldnt believe it. it looked as if it was 6 in the morning. course yestereday was Summer Solstice(sp) or better known as longest day of the year. its a big deal up here I guess. anyway, good news is My Father may get to come home today. We arent sure yet. will fill in more later
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #663 on: June 22, 2007, 09:37:57 PM »
Update. I got in to the Airport lastnight here in Anchorage a little after 12 midnight. I couldnt believe it. it looked as if it was 6 in the morning. course yestereday was Summer Solstice(sp) or better known as longest day of the year. its a big deal up here I guess. anyway, good news is My Father may get to come home today. We arent sure yet. will fill in more later

Outstanding sis!!!

The thoughts and prayers will continue.

*huggers*  :-* ;)

Offline Serinna

« Reply #664 on: June 23, 2007, 03:41:16 AM »
well He didnt get to come home. the doctors still wanted to run tests and they didnt get completed by the end of the day so the doctor wants to keep Him at least until tomorrow... My Mother got a perscription for My Father's puffer medication and was told that there would not be a charge since He is in a VA hospitaln and all We needed was His VA medical card. My Mother has difficulty walking due to something wrong with Her feet, so I take the script in along with My Father's VA Medical card, His Drivers Liscence and My own liscence.

get this.... His medical card could not be accepted as His insurance and that the medication would have to be purchased. All I could think about was the fact that the nurse told Us that she wanted the puffer back at the hospital by 10am so that it can be checked to make sure it could work for Him at home instead of His nebulizer.... I had the money... He needed the medication.... end of story. so I paid the cash to the sum of $156.85.... both My Mother and Father were pissed... not so much the fact that I paid it, but the fact that We were told that there wouldnt be a charge for it. My Parents are on SSD and cant afford to pay that kind of money. come to find out that once the medication passes to the other side of the counter, it cant be returned for the cash paid. My Mother and Sister both have said that My Father would make sure that I get the money back.... thats not what Im worried about. I had it extra, I still have money for while Im up here... what Im worried about is when They go to refill the script, will They be able to fill it at the VA hospital when They need to... thats what worries Me....so yeah.... a great day today............... *rMe*

but on a good note, I did get some things to take back down to the lower 48 for My kids and My other half, got to see My Aunt that I havent seen in probably 20 years or better and a few other things. tomorrow We go back to the hospital, go through the security check at the gate *groans*, take My Father's medication to Him and the nurse, take My Mother on an errand, and try to get My Father back home, all before I have to get back to the airport by 2:45pm....... can I PLEASE pull My hair out now????

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #665 on: June 23, 2007, 08:27:44 AM »
While things are beyond stressful now, in a few weeks, you and your family will be able to look back on these past few days with pride.  Pride that you all did what needed to be done, when it needed to be done, and that you pulled through when it seemed impossible.  And since I'm good with looking on the bright side, think of it this way:  At first, you didn't think he would ever be coming home again.  Now, it's a matter of how to get him home in the midst of a time crunch.  -hugs-

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #666 on: June 23, 2007, 10:30:22 AM »
Home...  :)

Meds...  :'(

Satisfaction...  >:(

~Continued thoughts and prayers~

Offline sareem{MTC}

« Reply #667 on: June 23, 2007, 03:46:18 PM »
Mistress,
if a VA doc wrote the prescriptions, the VA will pay for it
if non-VA doc they won't....so make sure all of his scripts are written by the va and his docs are all va....should take care of that lil wrinkle
so glad to hear all is going better than expected
sareem

Offline Serinna

« Reply #668 on: June 23, 2007, 03:59:09 PM »
actually it was the Airforce hospital that He has been in, since He is VA, unless He goes to the Heart Institute, He has to go to that hospital. the nurse was Airforce, I think the doctor was airforce but still.... anyway, My Father is coming home today and He is going to be fighting the charge for the medication from what My Mother told Me. anyway, I changed My flight to tomorrow so now I will be getting home tomorrow night.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #669 on: June 23, 2007, 07:52:27 PM »
 :-\

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #670 on: June 25, 2007, 10:54:30 AM »
well went and got the in-office biopsy done today.  they will call me when they get the results back. 

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #671 on: June 25, 2007, 05:57:25 PM »
Waiting is always the worst.

Offline Serinna

« Reply #672 on: June 26, 2007, 12:59:47 AM »
aint that tha truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #673 on: June 26, 2007, 09:10:41 PM »
I agree.  waiting is the worst.  all day today while I was home, anytime the phone rang I was hoping it was the doctors office.  but no such luck yet.  even tho I know the results would not of been back yet.  I was so hoping

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #674 on: June 26, 2007, 09:15:27 PM »
As with most things...

Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which fills first.

:(