Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407447 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #690 on: July 27, 2007, 05:22:17 PM »
sis your mom mom is in my prayers as are your pop pop an you as well.. I will send my words heaven ward for the angel of death to carry her softly to her final reward gently an with much love as she has had in this world an into the next... I know this is hard for you an should you need an extra shoulder to lean on..** even if they are only v/t shadows I am here for you**

as always an forever
your sister
chanz
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #691 on: July 27, 2007, 05:36:09 PM »
*Huggers my deemon daughter tight*

Will see what the Man upstairs wishes to do.

:'(

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #692 on: July 27, 2007, 05:54:11 PM »
dee you and your family are in my thoughts.. you have our number if you need to talk to anyone we have larges shoulders if you need them to cry on or to help hold you up..... we are also good listeners.. * may not be able to spell but hey i am here for you..as well as Mistress is *       leaves you hugs and  kisses..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #693 on: July 27, 2007, 07:20:00 PM »
dee -

you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love ya ~hugs~

Sid
~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #694 on: July 27, 2007, 09:11:29 PM »
dee-mon - mom-mom and pop-pop have mine and hubby's thoughts and prayers for things to smoothly in both ways for each of them... and you and mom and dad have my thoughts and prayers for an easy transition in all this as well... ~huggles~

love ya

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #695 on: July 28, 2007, 08:09:37 AM »
I just got off the phone with my grandfather.  Mom-Mom has been officially diagnosed with Dementia, of which Alzheimer's Disease is one form.  We all knew that's what she had, but no doctor had ever -officially- said so.  She also had another of her semi-comatose spells last night.  They're not mini-strokes, just another advancement of the disease.

The diagnosis and her little fit were enough to start the ball rolling for a long-term care center.  Now it is not even a possibility that my grandmother will be returning home; she will be admitted directly to a nursing home.

My grandfather sounds depressed but relieved all at the same time.  And he said that when he visited Mom-Mom today, she looked 85 instead of 79.  He doesn't believe she could walk unassisted, at this point, and he really doesn't think she has much longer.

Thank you all, so much, for your thoughts and prayers. -hugs to each and every one of you- They are so much appreciated.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline sassycubbie

« Reply #696 on: July 28, 2007, 08:46:30 AM »
 :(

My forever sister of my heart .

i know how hard this is for your family. i know how much you love mom mom and pop pop .. just know that she is safe and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. please if you need anything just pick up the phone  i will alway be here for you

love you much

ari

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #697 on: July 29, 2007, 02:09:41 AM »
~hugging you close and kissing your temple~
my beautiful friend, i don't know what to say....but, if you ever...ever need a shoulder, or a place to lean, you know where to find me hon.

love you~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #698 on: July 29, 2007, 09:22:57 AM »
*hugs ya*

I know how you feel hun... my great grandma had alzheimer's and it's hard to deal with. I hope your mom-mom doesn't fade to the point my great grandma did. Being able to pass with dignity is huge, and I wish my great grandma had been able to do that.

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #699 on: July 29, 2007, 04:54:40 PM »
-leans over and kisses My girl softly-

I haven't posted to this, as some are probably wondering about, but in all truth, I really didn't know what to say, at least until now. 

I'm still relatively new to the family, but Pop-pop accepted Me quite easily, even though there is a huge age gap and I also have long blonde hair. -chuckles- I have come to care for that man as if He was My own grandfather. I myself never got to meet My grandfathers so it is nice to have one, even if He isn't blood related.  He's talked to Me about things that I think He wouldn't really talk to His own family about.
(I'm sure dee could point this out, because it astounds her at times.)

But seeing this man go through all of this, both makes Me sad, and also puts Me in awe.  Pop-pop is a Tuchuk, every little thing He does says so.  He is losing a woman He has loved fiercely for a very long time, yet He is still strong enough to know that this is all for the best.  I, myself hope that mom-mom passes peacefully.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, they are needed, especially for Mom-mom and Pop-pop.

-Jay

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline sassycubbie

« Reply #700 on: July 29, 2007, 06:00:47 PM »
my dearest family

i don't usually ask for prayers and good thoughts for things but this is something i feel the more prayers the better ..

There is a family in my church who just had a baby boy he turned a week old on Wednesday.. but this baby is really really sick

He has both viral and spinal meningitis  they don't know how he got it or from whom he got it  but this lil fella  is very ill ... they say he is doing better and the antibiotics seem to be working. They say they will not release Him from the hospital for atleast another week ..

but i am asking for prayers for His family  and especially for Him that he recover quickly and without any lasting effects from this .. please help me to pray and send good thoughts to Them ..

love always

arisha

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #701 on: July 29, 2007, 08:00:48 PM »
Sending good thoughts your way for the baby, hon!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #702 on: July 30, 2007, 01:21:05 AM »
my dearest family

i don't usually ask for prayers and good thoughts for things but this is something i feel the more prayers the better ..

There is a family in my church who just had a baby boy he turned a week old on Wednesday.. but this baby is really really sick

He has both viral and spinal meningitis  they don't know how he got it or from whom he got it  but this lil fella  is very ill ... they say he is doing better and the antibiotics seem to be working. They say they will not release Him from the hospital for atleast another week ..

but i am asking for prayers for His family  and especially for Him that he recover quickly and without any lasting effects from this .. please help me to pray and send good thoughts to Them ..

love always

arisha

Will do.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #703 on: July 30, 2007, 04:59:15 PM »
Please keep kadi in your thoughts and prayers, and as you light candles.  Her son has sent word that she is again in the hospital after a severe angina attack, and that she is very weak.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #704 on: July 30, 2007, 05:33:50 PM »
Please keep kadi in your thoughts and prayers, and as you light candles.  Her son has sent word that she is again in the hospital after a severe angina attack, and that she is very weak.

Always.  :'(