Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 409140 times)

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #810 on: December 24, 2007, 10:45:43 PM »
takes  lors time to think deeply.. and send prayers for Her...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 09:07:42 AM by dakota{property of Tira} »
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #811 on: December 25, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »
sissy has them double time.....hugs and kisses too

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #812 on: December 26, 2007, 09:16:25 AM »
everyone has my thoughts and prayers

well alot has happened since I last posted.  Back in July I was down at my dad's for a small family get together on my step-mom's side.  Her youngest son was home from south korea.  Well since then he was back state side last month.  I did not get to see this trip but I really wish that I was able to.  I found out after my dad and step-mom had gotten home, that he is going to germany.  well he has arrived in Germany just fine.  He is not gonna be able to be state side again untill december of next year.  and he was already told that January of 2009, he is gonna be shipped to either afganstan or Iraq.  and there is still the chance that my other step-brother can get shipped back to Iraq. 

also since my last update on me, I had went back and had my eye checked and the hemmorage has completely healed up so it must of been caused by alot of coughing that I was doing at the time. 

« Reply #813 on: December 26, 2007, 10:01:39 AM »
out of the mixed news, one is gladen to hear that Your
heath has improved, Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #814 on: December 26, 2007, 10:02:21 AM »
Hang in there sis and keep on swinging. *S*

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #815 on: December 26, 2007, 08:23:32 PM »
thanks dakota and also Rags.  I am keeping My chin up and keep on swinging.  I will try and make it back to camp when I am able to.  right now with everything going on in my life, it keeps me away from camp.  but I am on msn whenever I am online.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #816 on: December 27, 2007, 09:28:20 AM »
 :-* ;)

Offline Savi

• Claudia
« Reply #817 on: December 27, 2007, 04:41:48 PM »
keeps everyone who needs it in my thoughts...

:-*
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
-- Miss Piggy

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #818 on: December 27, 2007, 05:07:55 PM »
Please know that, even though I don't post often, I read this thread faithfully and many prayers are lifted up...

ALSO, our Sister, Sati is going through some tough times.  I'm not at liberty to discuss the details, but suffice it to say she really truly needs our prayers right now.  She will not be online for a while, but I am in touch with her as often as I can be......I'll keep you posted as I have information.

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #819 on: December 27, 2007, 05:58:51 PM »
Please know that, even though I don't post often, I read this thread faithfully and many prayers are lifted up...

ALSO, our Sister, Sati is going through some tough times.  I'm not at liberty to discuss the details, but suffice it to say she really truly needs our prayers right now.  She will not be online for a while, but I am in touch with her as often as I can be......I'll keep you posted as I have information.

NS

Consider it done.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #820 on: December 28, 2007, 02:23:20 PM »
well heres both the update.. adn the breaking news in my world.....

the hand.. neuro says its a bruised and pinched medial nerve band and nerves.( whatever the hell that means). mild to moderate carpal tunnel.. wear the brace... 6 to 8 months.. will see where we are progress wise.. and then if needs be.... talk to the cutter from ortho.

today really sucked. as i was getting ready to clock out to come home.. I was informed that due to lack of work basically... I was being let go..I was told that I had done a wonderful job.. was a great person to work with.. but there just would not be enough work coming  in the upcoming weeks for him to support the staff on hand.... and since I was the last hired.... first to be let go....said i would be rehired if the situation changed.... but that he would also give me a great reference if I found another job. talk about the best way to crush someone. because this was the first job I didn't mind getting up at oh dark hundred to go to. I loved what I did despite the assholes I was working with...and yes I am over the top emotional right now with all this...so I could stand a few prayers right now.. and NO.... for those that know about it.... I have NOT HAD A DRINK!
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

« Reply #821 on: December 28, 2007, 03:43:25 PM »
You certainly have my prayers and thoughts

for One of Your skills and talents... work will come
and they will count thmselves lucky to have You

perhaps this was meant to happen as a way
to get You to a better job

best wishs an hopes, Mistress

dakota {Property of Tira}
..you can not grasp it.

Offline Faramir

« Reply #822 on: December 28, 2007, 05:13:35 PM »
Count on it Sis. You are in my thoughts and prayers

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #823 on: December 28, 2007, 05:14:02 PM »
prayers said each nite for each of this family... will add extra for those mentioned here.. leaves hugs an kisses for those that need em.. and brushes back her hair from her shoulder bareing them should they be needed to support any in need of there use...

hugggg.es chanz
duckie rules

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #824 on: December 30, 2007, 09:29:36 PM »
~comes up to the board and takes a deep breath and let's it out~

Yesterday while hubby and I were at work, we got a call from hubby's brother, he wanted to let us know that their mother was in the hospital and it didn't look good... seems she got a kidney infection and it has gone septic... since their step-father didn't give any details of what her condition was or is, he looked it up on the web and felt the floor under him just about fall out... seems that the chances of her recovering from this would be high if she weren't already dealing with other major medical problems... she has diabetes, that on a good day, is barely controlled, then she has a stomach problem that has been plaguing her for nearly 3 years, that never healed right after the doctors tried to fix that problem, along with heart problems, she had 2 small heart attacks that she never knew she had until she went in for surgery for something completely unrelated, and so much more going on with her... with that array of medical issues, she has a 40% chance of recovering... she is stubborn and ornery, but that still doesn't help keep the boys calm...

When my sister in law, hubby's brother's wife, talked to mom yesterday afternoon, she was scared, all the time trying to convince her that she was imagining things, and such when mom kept stating that she was dying and wanted to get a few things out before she died... plus she was extremely loopy, not from the pain meds, but from the antibotics they are filling her up with... my sister in law has been mom's best friend for nearly 30 odd years and has seen and been there through a lot of things with her, and she said this was nearly the first time she almost couldn't work up the courage to talk her out of her thoughts... but by the time hubby and I got home from working, we called her and hubby was on the phone talking with her for nearly 30 to 45 mins, talking about his new job, to making jokes about her taking vacations in the hospital again and that we are surprised the hospital hasn't named a ward after her yet... during this conversation we did find out that she ate some of her dinner, that she was feeling better, though she still couldn't tell you how long she had been on vacation, basically overall she was in better spirits and not talking about dying....

I will keep everyone up to date on what is going on with her, as we have learned in the past, she might be in good spirits and feeling wonderful and thinking she is on her way of getting out the hospital to finding out that she has gone back to where she was or worse... the last time she did this was over a year ago, a day from being released, she slipped off the recovering list to critical and not being released for nearly 2 months later... we didn't talk with her tonight, but I am sure if something had changed, we would have gotten a call from hubby's brother giving us the news...

I know this is long, but I had to get it off my chest, as I am not one who asks for prayers or thoughts a lot, I am asking for them now... she is too young to die, plus, she has a granddaughter she has to see graduate, my niece who I swear is a alien child... that is the one thing that keeps her going really, as she was 2 weeks away from adopting a baby and getting news that her health was too bad for her to do so, and that just about shattered her... and it was going to be a girl... after 3 boys, she was so looking forward to having that girl...

~slips out with a soft smile~

My thanks