Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 408397 times)

Offline Shylina Marie

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #900 on: March 06, 2008, 03:26:23 PM »
Serinna my prayers do go out to all persons involved there.....many for the health and well being of the children... for Maries continued spirit and faith to do the right thing... for Michelle and Michael... I pray that God will call a force on both of them... its time for a rock bottom reality check.  and I pray they get it and can wake up and see realitys aren't so bad as we would think.

on the other note of my own parents.  Grannie was put out of work on Dr.s orders until He deems her strong enough to go back... Pappa is still on a very slow improvement path.  Grannie went back to work in the rain and cool air that they have periodically down there so just kinda redoubled the pnuemonias efforts in her system.  they are still on meds... still hoping to get better....and I have been told again that I am NOT going down there.  I have a battle in my own right for the time being.  I have found a long lost anger, a resentment and a hatred that I am trying to confront and deal with.  Therefore the reason I haven't shown my face in camp because I will not risk allowing that anger to come out at those that have been around for me.
Shy
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Serinna

« Reply #901 on: March 06, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »
it is My hope that they are able to recover Shy. thank You for Your prayers.

thank You all for Your prayers
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #902 on: March 06, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »

on the other note of my own parents.  Grannie was put out of work on Dr.s orders until He deems her strong enough to go back... Pappa is still on a very slow improvement path.  Grannie went back to work in the rain and cool air that they have periodically down there so just kinda redoubled the pnuemonias efforts in her system.  they are still on meds... still hoping to get better....and I have been told again that I am NOT going down there.  I have a battle in my own right for the time being.  I have found a long lost anger, a resentment and a hatred that I am trying to confront and deal with.  Therefore the reason I haven't shown my face in camp because I will not risk allowing that anger to come out at those that have been around for me.
Shy

Hang in there sis.... and my prayers continue.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #903 on: March 06, 2008, 09:55:18 PM »
prayers ongoing...and positive thoughts...to any and all that are in need

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

rep

« Reply #904 on: March 07, 2008, 12:08:04 PM »
~sees all the posts under different headings and sends prayers to them all~

Offline Nicolas Tabar

• Everywhere I go I am an outsider, yet I fit in
« Reply #905 on: March 10, 2008, 10:17:37 PM »
I know that I do not post in this thread very often and that is because of My own personal views, but this is one time that I think it might work, not only for Myself but for My father as well....

I found out this afternoon, while I was working, one of My uncles on My fathers side passed away.  My father is taking it very hard, as they were very close, but he is doing good for now, I only ask that perhaps a few prayers can be sent his way to help him continue with out turning to the bottle to kill any pains he might be having....

The reason I ask this is because the bottle is what killed his brother.

My thanks....
Follow the white rabbit

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #906 on: March 11, 2008, 01:02:52 AM »
Consider it done bro.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #907 on: March 11, 2008, 05:24:37 AM »
Prayers and thaoughts semt Master
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #908 on: March 11, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »
 reads Your words Master... as i send prayers and thoughts not only to Your father but to you as well...

leaves hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #909 on: March 11, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »
Kadi and her Son could use your thoughts and prayers.

Her Son had a stroke and is not doing so hot.

:'(

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #910 on: March 11, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who is hurting or needing them at this time.  You are all loved very much.

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #911 on: March 13, 2008, 12:48:29 AM »
prayers offered an candles lit for those that require them...

so wishes that she could take all the pain an sufferin from each an every one and toss it into the deepest part of the ocean never to be seen again...

sends hugs an kisses

walks away wiping her tears away...
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #912 on: March 13, 2008, 03:05:39 AM »
sending prayers out to Master Nicholas and His family, kadi bug and her son...and everyone else that could use a little uplift in their lives

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #913 on: March 14, 2008, 10:50:03 AM »
i will add them to my thoughts and prayers, Master
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #914 on: March 14, 2008, 04:17:23 PM »
thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, my son is doing a bit better but still cannot remember much at least he remembers his mum and like his mum he is a fighter
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..