Author Topic: Clan of Healer's Chore Log  (Read 28374 times)

Offline LadyMuse

Clan of Healer's Chore Log
« on: June 12, 2005, 06:40:06 PM »
Please post up any Healing related chores done here...also post if Y/you notice something that needs doing but don't have time to get to it.

LM

Offline LadyMuse

Re: Clan of Healer's Chore Log
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 05:47:50 PM »
List of Chores assigned for the next two weeks:

kelsey

-making of healing salves/poultices/tintures
-making and storing saline solution/antispetic
-grinding up and storing the dried herbs hanging in the old Med wagon

wylde

-cleaning the Med and Surgical wagons, i.e. scrubbing the
floors/exam tables/surgical tables etc.
-making and rolling bandages
-preparing suturing materials: IE: prethreading needles and placing them in vials for Med packs.
-refilling Camp/Personal Med packs(is a big constant job so work with your sis to make sure it's done regularily)

ice

-gathering fresh herbs and hanging them to dry
-tending to the herb garden/planter boxes
-sterilizing instruments/rep cloths/bandages
-refilling Camp/Personal Med packs(is a big constant job so work with your sis to make sure it's done regularily)

Muse

-keeping an up to date Inventory of medicines and herbs and drugs etc.
-preparing/grinding/crushing herbs for salves and teas and such
-updating Medical charts

**NOTE** the chores will roate every two weeks depending on experience and things learned...though the basic's likek keeping the Med wagon clean will ALWAYS have to be done. Also I have tried to balance out the chore load keeping in mind other responsibilites you each have as well..such as kels training team work and Her Mistress's chores ect...

LM

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 05:52:09 PM »
kels and I crumbled up 10 bumdles of tabacco leaves and ice and wylde helped Me to put them in pouches...they are stored in My wagon until I catch Raziel to be able to hand them over to Him.

LM

wyldechylde

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2005, 05:27:48 AM »
wylde got 7 needles threaded and placed into the sterile vials before rt took her away .. will continue with this chore when she returns

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2005, 11:38:04 AM »
Today i tured over the soil and weeded in the herb garden and planting boxes before watering them all and bathing off the mud *s*
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

kelsey

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2005, 06:24:20 PM »
made anitseptic tonight and bottled it...24 in all..updated the inventory log

kelsey

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 05:02:26 PM »
checked and restocked the med kits in the commissary area, kennel wagons, Drangonslair and the spar pits...

wyldechylde

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 05:58:29 PM »
wylde got both the Medical and Surgical Wagons scrubbed clean

kelsey

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 06:33:10 PM »
ground the bluegrass into a powder...filled three containers and locked it in the cabinet...

Offline ice{LM/TD}

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2005, 07:03:44 PM »
Assisted kels in making 12 jars of healing salve this day
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

wyldechylde

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2005, 06:54:11 AM »
wylde got a box of sterile cloths rolled into bandages, they are back on the shelf in the med wagon

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 06:17:49 PM »
List of Chores assigned for the next two weeks: (July 1st-15th)

kelsey

-making of healing salves/poultices/tintures
-making and storing saline solution/antispetic
-start sorting jars and vials and such into the storage crates and strap to the walls for migration anything not tyed down will break.

wylde

-making and rolling bandages
-refilling Camp/Personal Med packs(is a big constant job so work with your sis to make sure it's done regularily, must make sure there is a Med pack under EACH wagon seat now that Migration nears)
-greasing the axles of Med and Surg and the Medical Storage wagons

ice

-gathering  the rest of  the fresh herbs and hanging them to dry
-sterilizing instruments/rep cloths/bandages
-refilling Camp/Personal Med packs(is a big constant job so work with your sis to make sure it's done regularily, must make sure that there is a Med pack under EACH wagon seat now that Migration nears)

Muse

-keeping an up to date Inventory of medicines and herbs and drugs etc.
-preparing/grinding/crushing herbs for salves and teas and such
-updating Medical charts
-packing up the Med and Surg wagons for Migration....and getting all Bosk teams gathered up and ready to go with little notice.

**NOTE** the chores will roate every two weeks depending on experience and things learned...though the basic's likek keeping the Med wagon clean will ALWAYS have to be done. Also I have tried to balance out the chore load keeping in mind other responsibilites you each have as well..such as kels training team work and Her Mistress's chores ect...

LM

Offline ice{LM/TD}

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 09:38:02 PM »
ice took care of sterilizing the used instruments and placing them away properly... as i was concerned about water quality i soaked them in antiseptic for a time fore boiling for something over 30 ehns

Vala

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2005, 09:46:57 AM »
~ tacks a note up for Muse~

Sister I went through the charts, and have put them in a piles, well it seems one big pile as pre-exams for migration need done... I will start them when You tell Me too.

Vala

Vala

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2005, 11:16:53 AM »
Healing salve was made today and put into sterile jars to cool , when it is cool even I will seal the jars and store them in the med wagon.. ten jars in all were done..

Vala