Author Topic: Berat, have Yyou seen this lost bosk?  (Read 12068 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: Berat, have Yyou seen this lost bosk?
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2005, 04:46:04 PM »
*Leans over my porch railing and spits.  I sniff the air and make a strange face.  I sniff again.  In a low voice, I speak...*

Everyone taking a bath?  What the hoolies!  Must be mating season.

*I turn and go back to my work in my clan wagon*

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2005, 05:29:32 PM »
-turns just in time to jump out of the way as Berats latest conquest comes stampeding between the wagons past Master Raz clan wagon, stoppin just for a moment to swish her tail at Him and then runs  in to the pen to hide from Berat- whooooooa it is true,  like Owner like beast

-RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS like hell and hides laughin-

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2005, 04:27:09 PM »
just out side of Mistress Muses wagon there seems to be a strange event happenin.. maybe does kels have something to do with it???? or could it be two or three of the terror girls..

updates to come soon..
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2005, 04:56:28 PM »
                            BREAKING NEWS

Word has it that a stuffed bosk id on the Med wagon porch wearing a pair of old red bloomers........lots of pink in its mane and tail..........who did this strange gift for the med wagon staff........watch this space and see

Tuchuk newshound
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

kelsey

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2005, 05:18:41 PM »
*the slave returns to the med wagonto stock her bag after a long day spent in the outer rings of the wagons tending to F/family.....as she nears the wagon she just stops...her moth dropping open...the bag sliding from her shoulder to land at her feet*.....

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2005, 11:36:19 PM »
(02:19:55 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

MTC

OOOO

Council

on my porch says to kadi{MTC}*****senior mat: ummm nope....I was locke dup in My office for the past few days...then when I came out onto teh porch tonight..well there was otehr thigns directing My attention.....but prezzie you say?? *eyes gleam as I jump off My proch and go next door to the Med wagon porch and spot teh stuffed boskie with bloomers on and jsut stops* OH.....MY......GODS!!!!!!!!

(02:21:59 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

MTC

OOOO

Council

at the medical wagon says to ALL: *just blinks and blinks again at the red bloomers and all the pink wrinkling up My nose* eeeeeeeee wwww....it;s ...*gasp* PINK!

(02:23:28 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

MTC

OOOO

Council

at the medical wagon says to ALL: *move sup the steps and pinks up the stuffed bosk....turngin it aroudn in My hands lookgin for some sort of...note.....of where it came from* now...Who in the Gods names woudl leave this for Me?? *puzzled look*

(02:27:47 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

MTC

OOOO

Council

on my porch says to ALL: *plops My ass down onteh Med wagon porch withthe stuffed Boskie on My lap.....mumering softly* He is sorta cute....even if He is pink.......Who.......Why? *talkgin to Msyelf liek I'm nuts*

(02:29:48 )
[PIC]

LadyMuse

~First Healer~

MTC

OOOO

Council

on my porch says to Draggen Kattar: *looks up* huh? oh...damnit..was I doing it again? *sighs softly* Seee...this isi what it;s liek to grow Old and Alone *nodnod as I look at the Bosk and make His hed nod in agreement too*

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2005, 08:19:15 AM »
well it looks like Mistress Muse likes Her pressie She has taken it to bed with Her, who left the stuffed bosk, who took the time to make this beautiful gift, time will tell, giggles
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2005, 08:59:27 AM »
hmmm wonders if this has something to do with other events goin on in camp... *soft giggles*.. as she slips away.. to consipre with her sisters..** erp**.. work ya thats it work.. grin....
duckie rules

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2005, 04:43:45 PM »
news flash
just recently the Ubar of Bosk Berat was sited in camp for a short time.. he seemed to be a little haggered and was utterin the noise of a female boskie could this mean what??

duckie rules

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2005, 04:51:58 PM »
just in
(19:47:36 ) Berat Ubar of Bosk : BELLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RED BLOOMERS BELLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

seems this love sic boskie is lookin for some red bloomers.. hmmm wonder what this could mean???

(19:51:48 ) Berat Ubar of Bosk at the medical wagon says to ALL: BELLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RED BLOOMERS BELLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

news as it happens.. all the time all day all nite..

duckie rules

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2005, 04:57:44 PM »
this just in
(19:55:40 ) Berat Ubar of Bosk at the medical wagon says to ALL: trys to go into the med wagon..............BELLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RED BLOOMERS BELLOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

really hope there is such a thing as Tuchuk insurance.....
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2005, 11:39:44 PM »
ok panic over Berat is back, none the wrose for wear, nothing a good clean up and oiling wont fix  :) :) :)