Author Topic: Update  (Read 1605 times)

Offline LadyMuse

Update
« on: August 31, 2006, 07:08:34 PM »
Well first week of school was interesting...there is a LOT of work I have to do *sighs* more than even I was expecting *LOL*.....and on top of that right now I am sicker than a dog....I picked up a bad chest cold first day of classes *mutters* serves Me right I guess for hibernating for the past few months and not being around crowds. Anyways....I will try and be in this weekend once I feel better....right now it's all I an do to breath.

LM

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 07:13:13 PM »
she loves You my Mistress and hopes You feel better soon

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 08:05:03 PM »
get well soon sis!!!

thoughts and prayers

:-*

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 09:57:30 PM »
-hugs so tight- loves and misses You my Mistress, but please, please take care of You before worrying about here,

loves
essa/solli

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 12:38:27 PM »
*hugggles you all* Well..I ended up taking Myself off to the ER this morning...and found out I have phnumonia..with a touch of asthma as well brought on by the inflamation...sooo I'm not on two puffers- ventalin and a steriod....and two pills a steriod and an antibiotic....so yeah...I'll be around when I feel I can make sense of more than two words at a time....love you all and am thinking about you.

LM/Christine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 07:40:47 PM »
egawds...

continued thoughts and prayers sis!!!

Offline Sahara

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 08:58:02 PM »
Get better soon, Sismine!

Love
Sah

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 07:23:31 AM »
Aw, maaaan... ~soft hugs~ I don't think "Healer, heal thyself" applies here!  But doing that whole chicken soup-hot tea-bed rest-drink plenty of fluids thing still couldn't hurt between inhaler puffs. Love you!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 01:13:04 PM »
hugs You tight then tucks You up into bed, now my Mistress no getting out of there till You better(except for the loo) love You my Mistress

Your kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 06:51:45 PM »
Maaaannnn you don't believe in doing things by halves do ya Sis... *grin* when you get sick, you get SICK!!!  Take care of yerself... and remember... hot toddies are wonderful things... *laffs*