Author Topic: surgery  (Read 2754 times)

Karanis

surgery
« on: September 01, 2006, 08:29:57 PM »
is scheduled for sept 13th, both the full hysterectomy and bladder tack....

I should be in the hospital for a day or two and then be home....

more than likely, as soon as I can get up and about on my own, I will be on the puter, cause I cant lift anything, or drive for a while till doctor release....

but no guarantees....at this point, I dont know, its difficult, but I'll get through it, just wanted to keep all those that I know up to date, and that I'll be in touch soon, and Kar will be back too, just let me adjust and deal with rt, and we'll see what happens....

love Y/you A/all and will be in touch soon,

Love,
Kar/aka Gretchen

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: surgery
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 08:36:30 PM »
Prayers are with you Momma. -leaves hugs from the Daughter type-

Offline Sahara

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 08:55:13 PM »
Best of luck to you and I'll keep You in my thoughts n' prayers

Sah

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 09:29:09 PM »
*does my job and starts worrying*
 :'(

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 01:51:00 AM »
wishes You all the luck in the world Mistress, and make sure You have a nice comfy recliner close by when you get home,  it will be easier to sit in it then to lay in bed or on the couch, i was in the hospital for 8 days when i had my surgery, with what i remember, take your time with walking, dont push it,  You will tire extremely easy

shuts the mother hen act up and hugs tight

loves and misses You
solli/essa

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 07:19:53 AM »
~hugs tight~  My mother said her hysterectomy was the best decision she's ever made.  Personally, I think having me should have been #1, but that only tells you how wonderful this is going to be once you're all healed up!  ~grinning~  Love you!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

kelsey

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 12:41:38 PM »
thoughts and prayers are with you....and hubby....and Mom.....*g*

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2006, 01:10:43 PM »
will be thinking of You Mistress

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 05:47:06 PM »
*hugs you tight and kisses you soft*

Tell my bestest buddy  da Chef that the speedy path to recovery includes ze shocolat moooooose!..

love you both..

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Redbeard

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 06:06:53 PM »
My best wishes for a speedy recovery go with you. along with the affections which go without saying. I know you will be fine, just make sure there is a hospital left aft er you recover and taste the food *S*

Karanis

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 07:03:39 PM »
Rags, please dont worry Sweetheart, I've made it through stomach surgery, heart surgery, child birth, gall bladder removal, cervical cancer, and d/c exploratory surgery, ......I can certainly make it through this, the pathology lab from the d/c came back just fine, there is no cancer at this time, this is a preventative measure because of the problems across the board with the females in my family on both sides, matter of fact, I dont think there are too many females over the age of 30 that still HAVE their reproductive organs for one reason or another......

but I have one child I bore myself, and two beautiful stepchildren, and tons of animals, not to mention a one in 10 trillion of a man by my side at home.......I am in fact blessed....

and am quite honestly looking forward to the surgery because it means I wont have to go to the restroom every hour and a half to two hours, no more monthly cycles, maybe I can convince my surgeon to suck out a bit of that belly fat ((YES I HAVE gained weight since some of you some me at the gathering, I've gained 20lbs in one year, and we dont know why))........and it also will mean no longer have uncomfortable bloating when I eat or drink cause a good portion of my insides are just in the wrong place or off kilter.......

I'm honestly not worried anymore, and I ask that you guys not worry either, I'll keep you posted for certain, I'm actually looking forward to getting it over with......

love you guys so much, and thank you so much for the well wishes, they mean the world to me, and I think of them even in the low times when I'm feeling sorry for myself, and then I return to the good place because I know there are people that care.....and care what happens.....thank you so much for that, even though I've been so busy trying to get all of these big zingers thrown my way into some semblance of order......

you guys are great and I'll talk to you soon,
Love,
Kar/Gretchen

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 07:30:56 PM »
YES!...hysterectomy's rule!...lol...lack of periods...lack of PMS...of course the steady decline into menopause..but hey..as long as they leave the ovaries its all gravy baby for at least seven yrs afterwards....and the bladder tuck sounds like its truely needed...and hey we both don't have gallbladders..damn woman...we need to get together and compare surgery scars..lol...we've had almost the exact same ones..save the heart....but will still be lighting the candle for you..mainly cause you deserve it...a few days in the hospital...food delivered to you..good drugs on demand..and free cable tv...takeadvantage of the mini vacation and dun push yerself...we'll all be here waiting for you...and adoring you as per usual...hugs the stuffing outta ya Malefic style
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 08:26:16 PM »
Woman, you are loved!!!

and i shall still worry.

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 08:28:04 PM »
*just leaves hugs cuz everyone knows My thoughts are always there as are My candles lit or will be*

LM

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 10:50:38 PM »
My candle will burn for You, Mistress *smile*
chiana {M}