Author Topic: please accept my sorrow  (Read 6531 times)

Offline trash

• trash
please accept my sorrow
« on: June 19, 2005, 09:32:10 AM »
Pria Ubar,
please accept my sorrow for the actions last night, it is my understanding there was some troubles. i hope nothing to unforgiveable. will accept what ever punishement you see fit.
*sadly*...i keep trying but some to come up short.... perhaps best for me to stay away for now.
for.... how ever long it takes to get things straightened again and the darkness to receed.
Again, please accept my sorrow, thank you for the care and concern You have shown toward me during this difficult time...it is just to difficult to ask of another to deal with this... my shame is great...

pedansa{-Reyas-}
... it becomes a spiral downward... if one can Never please.... how can one ever please? better dead than to be a disappointment to everyone including oneself.

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
Re: please accept my sorrow
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 09:54:58 AM »
peeks in quietly...

i certainly cannot speak for the Free, and would not attempt to, i just think there weren't necessarily any "troubles" just a misunderstanding on what ooc means...

It is my understanding (and i beg correction if i am in error) that to be OOC would be to in the room sans tags, avatars, or anything else beyond name/collar/and the words "OOC", there only to obeserve. Greeting is fine, some ooc chatter is fine, but open talking about Gor related business would not be allowed, no chores, no specific interaction with an owner etc.

i spent some time in ooc mode shortly after my punishment when i was seeing if i would be strong enough to continue just lurking a bit and remembering why i was part of the Home, i had been granted a few days "break" to get myself together before making any decisions.

i certainly don't know what is going on behind the scenes and i hope things become well for you, i just wanted to express where maybe there was some confusion.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 02:55:04 PM »
-smiles as ice says exactly what i was thinking-

Offline trash

• trash
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 04:50:26 PM »
Master Ubar.  .. .it seems things are non better, and really non worse, i suppose... except was informed today that studying the training and handing in the scavenger hunts were against your orders for my ooc time.. *sighs*.. so... again, i am apologizing. guess i just keep fucking up,... keeping begging sorrow for my actions... if you don't get tired of hearing it there it is... again.. please accept my sorrow for my actions....

pedansa will try to come in three times a week as you commanded to let you know progress...other than that, will be on msn or email...
... it becomes a spiral downward... if one can Never please.... how can one ever please? better dead than to be a disappointment to everyone including oneself.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 04:37:46 AM »
pedansa

please try to get this, I am trying to explain, not to hurt your feelings, just to make you understand. If I come across as blunt or cold, I apologize in advance, it is not meant in that sort of stark light, just trying to make it simple is all.

if you , the typist, wish to study the training manual, and work on the scavenger hunts.. Outside of Camp, and Outside of roleplay ... then do so. 

BUT, you (meaning pedansa)  are not to come into Camp, even when you are ooc and wish to roleplay about them, or get training from trainers, or do Camp things or roleplay in any fashion.

You have been told you are to check in with Ubar ooc (meaning without av, tags, etc.) as to your progress getting your r/t  issues sorted out   ....   in the hopes that.... once you get those things under control, you would be allowed to roleplay again in MTC.     

Checking in is not about your slave character, it is about genuine concern for your r/t health and issues from a caring human being. It is not about a slave directive from her Master, it is about a Room Controller being caring and concerned about someone that is part of their room/home, and wants the best for you and for MTC.

coming in under those circumstances does not include serving, training, chores, or any form of Gorean type activities.

That is how Ubar explained it to you. (I sit right here at the computer that is next to His computer, so I know this)
The trainers have all tried to explain this to you. (we keep each other up on things, so I know this too)

Trainers are not supposed to be working with you at this time because you are supposed to be concentrating your energies on your real time in the hopes that you might be able to join in Camp activities in the future.  This is, as ice tried to clarify as well, a "break" from Gor.

get it?

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline trash

• trash
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 12:22:28 AM »
my question to the trainer was, why was my emails going unanswered... was told was not supposed to even be working on them... *sighs*...i get it..... my times on line have changed... not many one when i am anymore, i look when i have time, then spend what time i can there... waiting... only question i had was is my emails being seen/recieved... or dropping in to a black hole or flushed.. just a little feed back is all i was asking for... thank you for responding.... was not role playing training, or anything else, that was all i was asking... it something else was precieved in the question, it was another in error of understanding, not pedansa.

Pria Ubar,.... apparently my r/t situation is about as good as it is going to get... so now what? please let pedansa know what are Your wishes.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 01:27:54 AM »
are you certain you wish to discuss this on the open board pedansa?

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 07:33:24 AM »
We do not "flush" e-mails. There are only two reasons for lack of response, and two only: the internet ate them before they ever arrived, or the trainers have RT constraints which have prevented them from responding with immediacy. It's nothing personal; every slave has had to wait for feedback at one time or another.  Anything we may have received from you would have been archived to await your return to training, rather than deleted out of hand.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Yahira

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 06:17:33 PM »
The emails have been received, but I am generally the trainer who responds to them and my r/t has been a mess.  I've been in the hospital three different times now in two weeks, and when I am not in there, the issue that I am having trouble with makes me very tired.  I am getting to things as quickly as I am able to at this point.

Offline trash

• trash
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 10:30:56 PM »
tidak Pria Ubar, it does not need to be discussed openly on the boards... my email is
merchant123@frontiernet.net
i can be reached there. Thank you for your time and response, Pria Ubar mu.

To the trainers, thank you gadis for your response. it does indeed make a difference when i am told what is going on.
thank you all also for your time and response.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 11:11:37 PM »
use the wall IM feature.

Offline trash

• trash
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 09:51:24 AM »
it is my sorrow, but i don't know how to im from the board.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 09:58:52 AM »
double click the persons name, you will get a box come up scroll down to where it says leave this person a message, click on that and write your message then click send, its that simply even a monkey can do it  :) :) :)
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 09:44:07 PM »
pedansa?

did you forget how so easily? you have sent them before...
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline trash

• trash
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2005, 01:07:24 AM »
*puts down a bowl of milk instead*.. meeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooowwww ladies... *laughs* somethings you just have to find humor in things before you wanna kick someone ass