Author Topic: for A/all an appology  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
for A/all an appology
« on: June 21, 2005, 07:32:46 AM »
i know that r/t is important. and i am still responsible for my actions. that being said if my time in camp for a bit is irratic please do forgive me as you will read my family does need me at this time. but not as much as will beneeded in the next few weeks when it will become more so.. if this makes no sense i am sorry. just wanting to be honest .

Master Ubar.. chanz will continue her studys and will still attend camp when she can but her time will mostly be early int he mornings her time for a while it is her hope that this will be met with your approval of course. chanz does want to please she does not want to ever leave this home she has found...

training sisters i will continue much to do my best to stay in contact with you as my time will let me.

thank you A/all for allowin chanz to speak this out...
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: for A/all an appology
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 10:14:45 AM »
*huggers* no worries my chanz.

tend to rt matters. you need have no fear of losing your home or family here. :-*

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »
sis, i will MAKE time to come in when i see you in the room so you dont fall behind in your training, and you and your faimly have my heart and prayers

Offline Yahira

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 02:21:48 PM »
no worries, hon..  I've been working with ya even out of camp and will continue to do so..  you've been working to do anything I've asked, so I have no concerns that you'll fall behind..  I won't let ya.   ;)