Author Topic: question....  (Read 8118 times)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: question....
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 08:03:38 PM »
My answer still stands, even if it doesn't apply directly to you. -winks- That was my only solution for my own personal feelings of stagnation as a pagar, though I feel that Mistress's and kadi's answers would be immensely helpful for other slaves!  It just didn't work for me, because my problem wasn't role-play related.

I freely admit that I thought you were referring to yourself, since it's a feeling that many pagars do experience.  Regardless, it was a good question, a valid question, and I don't think that you offended anyone with it... Nor do I think you offended anyone by clarifying that you were not asking for your own benefit, but as a general-purpose sort of thing.

Now that we have that out of the way, quit sputtering apologies! -laughs and hugs you-
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 08:06:46 PM by ~ delilah ~ {Kels} »

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 11:53:40 PM »
stands up pressin the tip of her straightened fingers to her brow.. aye aye mama.... *grins an runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsss* cause she knows you still can't catch her...
duckie rules

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 09:47:35 AM »
-is SO gonna catch you one of these days!-

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2006, 08:59:33 AM »
ok i have a question.. does all of this just pretain to the ones that have going as far as levels. or can the others also do this.. I know that we have lots of studing and so forth to get to the next level. but why cant we also increase or knowledge in other areas as well.. i am not saying do this more then studing for the next level but have it on the side . like after you study for a bit...would be something different to study. I know that studing for the levels are very important to the family and to us.. for that does better ourselves.. but it would also give more role play as well and not the same old thing everyday

(sorry for rambling like this )

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »
okies.. flame.. this was ment to be an over all question.. no just to those that have attained pagar... as A/all that responded have stated.. one may explore an grow in many ways.. this all helps us with our r/p an our studys.. ** ok i know that really didn't make sense but if you mull it over it kinda does.. sorry still woozey from woobies feet smell.. *grins*... **
duckie rules

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 03:32:07 PM »
Learning is always encouraged in all its forms, at whatever training level a slave might be.  For example, arisha, one of our mat slaves, was learning jewelry-making until Mistress Taryn dropped that clan.  aisling was hoping to learn Leather Working from her Mistress, while chiana helps her Mistress's clan in many ways.  Many slaves beg chores of free persons, hoping to brighten their day.  I would say, pick a free person whose work interests you and just... volunteer!  It makes for good role-play!

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 01:23:22 PM »
ok that clears it up and thank you.. i understand now.. smiles.. was having a blonde moment there.. looks at her red hair wondering where the blonde came from.. hummmmmmmmm
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 02:49:10 PM »
umm think ya gots it from Mistress Kels... *** giggles an scrams quickly ****
duckie rules

kelsey

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 03:21:39 PM »
SWAT!!

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 03:22:44 PM »
** just giggles.. an huggles ya tight**.. thank you Mistress... *grins battin auburn lashes so innocent like*..  *** than thinkin again.. no wait.. umm flame maybe it wasn't Mistress K.. maybe was ummm Mistress A or maybe even.. Mistress T... or even.. ummm dee ya thats it now wait.. lure.. nods lots***... giggles an finds a better place to hide...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 03:24:58 PM by chanz {Sah} »
duckie rules

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 04:47:21 PM »
-did not make ANYONE blonde, nope nope-

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 10:18:25 PM »
well flame got it from someone..whoever owns this blonde hair please take it back. flame likes her red hair better..and well the blonde really doesnt fit in with all the red up there...Mistress NightStorm please take it back..Yours doesnt want it..make it go away please.. looks all innocent and sweet....

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »
ok trainin team.... *giggles*... chanz has questions again... lol.. is about F/Cing.. i know that it is suppose to be renewed annualy.. but does this mean all or is there a private renewal.. as in my searchin i havn't found referance to this.. this was a question that was asked of chanz an she could not respond..

settles back to wait for a responce
duckie rules

kelsey

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2007, 05:01:41 PM »
In Tuchuk, it's renewed every 6 months normally......I know Lil and Bjorin sort of did there's publically/privately

seem to remember a quiva was involved......*chuckles*

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2007, 11:03:23 PM »
thank you Mistress.. hrmmmm quiva.. that the equivalent to a shotgun kinda renewel then.. *giggles*. what about Ubar an Ubarra renewels.. do they follow the same rules??
duckie rules