Author Topic: *sigh*  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
*sigh*
« on: June 28, 2005, 08:03:28 PM »
I won't be in Camp tonight, and I'm not guaranteeing tomorrow night, or, basically until after the long weekend. I got some rather unexpected news yesterday.

Hubby was due to go back to the ship to help out with shipyard around the 5th of July, and would be gone for 2 weeks. I was prepared for that, but then yesterday all that went out the window. he got a call asking if he could go back to the ship TODAY as one of his fellow engineers needed to go home as his wife was in the hospital. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd have been upset if he HADN'T gone, because this is what you do, and I would hope one of them would do the same if I was ever that ill and needed him at home. It's just... I wasn't ready for him to be gone... especially not for a month.. (well.. 3 1/2 weeks but close enough). So... I'm kind of in that depression thing that I always get into right after he leaves.  :'(

The good news is, my roomate knows how I get, and, other than tonight, which he had made previous plans for, is going to be with me the next few evenings to keep me company, and then this weekend apparently I'm being dragged along with him and his friends for their holiday festivities.. which seems to consist of being out in the middle of no where with a lot of beer and guitars... *wry smile*

So... while tonight is really hard, this whole experience isn't going to be as hard as it has been in the past. 

*hugs* love you all
Kitya

PS: DEE!!!! email me or something so Iknow what's goin on! I've tried Q'in ya a couple times and no reply! *hugs*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: *sigh*
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 01:08:16 AM »
*huggers my sis.*

KOTC :'(