Author Topic: HAHA!  (Read 2133 times)

Offline lily

HAHA!
« on: June 29, 2005, 12:47:17 PM »
hello my Ffamily!

ok, news from the lost! *l* ok... what has happened to lily? i KNOW ive not been around, and i miss you all horribly! that i can tell in the beginning.
what happened is: my computer is back! yeehaw! BUT... packard managed to destry my mainboard during the repair *yippieh - those are pros? how could that happen? why didnt they notice??? - however... my computer doesnt even start. and so i am trying to convince those guys to take the notebook right back and repair what THEY destoryed! im spending a bunch of money hanging in their phone line, listening to their waiting music....

the reason why i didnt even sneak in from time to time with my roomys computer however is another. the relationship to my boyfriend ended a short while ago. it has been a long and very important time for me, and it wasnt easy first of all to get to the decision to spilt, and now to adjust to being single again. for me its a time of finding myself again...

another thing is: its end of term, and that means... test after test after test. and since im doing biomedical sciences our professors seem to think all people studying this love learning and love cramming stuff into their heads and that leaves me rather busy filling my brain with facts!

i hope you understand my failiure to be around with you...
i will try to get back on a regular basis, and hope to be able to spend at least some times during weekends with you!

with love

lily

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
Re: HAHA!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 06:12:45 PM »
 :o Whoa!

-sends My Or to bully those Self Proclaimed "Geeks" pfft, into making things Right-  ;D

RT Comes first, glad to hear things are,..umm...well, yeah,... -scratches head an walks away, brain cramping now-  :-\

;D ;D ;D

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 07:47:08 PM »
*adds you to the list for using the axehandle.*

:-* ;)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 07:25:57 AM »
I am sorry to hear that your RT is enough to make TWO people go insane, but boy it's good to hear from you!!! I was getting worried we'd lost our lily!

Oh, and check out our new Bosk Care page on the Chore section of the slave pages... Guess whose chore made it under Berat's care? ~wink~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Claudia

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 02:14:29 AM »
You best hurry back!! *taps foot*
aka Savinella

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 04:36:39 AM »
hurry back sis huggles
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..