Author Topic: ponderings of a slave~  (Read 4596 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
ponderings of a slave~
« on: January 04, 2007, 01:20:15 AM »
while under the effects of a mixture of cold meds, trying to relieve the throbbing of my sinuses, and hoping to actually breathe....da lil bit of brain that was still working, though wrapped in a medicated fluff, got to thinking about a few things that the delicious dee~mon and i had talked briefly about the other night in msn...

like hand signals~

though, i have seen a gesture or two...in the books there are actual signals

I held my left hand open, at my waist. She stiffened, and looked at me, angrily. I opened and closed my left hand once. I saw her training in Gorean customs had been thorough. But she never thought that such a gesture would be used to her. She came beside me, and a bit behind me, and, crouching, put her head down, deeply. I fastened my hand in her hair.

~Beasts of Gor, page 409

I then snapped my fingers and held my right hand, open, at my hip. Swiftly the girl rose to her feet and, half crouching, put her head by my hand. I fastened the fingers of my hand deeply and firmly in her red hair. She winced, and kissed at my thigh. I then, the goblet of paga in my left hand, her hair in my right, dragged her beside me, her slender chains rustling, to the nearest alcove.

~Rogue of Gor, page 597

honestly, the thought of actually having a Master give one of those signals to me, both scares, and excites me to no end. with those simple, almost casual gestures...what a profound conformation of your bondage...just sorta makes those butterfies fluttering round in my belly, turn into the thundering beat of tarn wings.

rambling again~chuckles~sorry bout that...

does anyone else get all weak in the knees about something so....simple? so utterly Gorean?

thought...feelings...even a thump upside a stuffed up head would be welcomed~ss~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: ponderings of a slave~
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 04:17:47 AM »
~grinning, 'cause we were just having this conversation on MSN~

Ohhhh yeah.  It's like, "You'll do what I wish, slave, and I'm not even going to bother to expend my breath on the command.  I'm just going to flick my hand and watch you move."  Mmmmm.

~clears throat~

Okay, I have to go to work now.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 12:19:48 PM »
mmmm....yeah...like that..~swoons~

turning this over a bit more, after the cold meds wore off somewhat~chuckles~

and think that perhaps these quotes offer a better explination to those delicious feelings, better than any words that i might clumisly compose...

...She (Elizabeth) had learned on Gor that women are marvelous, but that they are not men, nor should they be; that they are themselves; that they are independent, magnificent creatures; that it takes two for the races to be whole; and that each is splendid.

~ Assassin of Gor

Gorean men have a way of looking at women which is like stripping them and putting them to their feet.

~ Slave Girl of Gor, page 267

'Goreans are not men of Earth,' I said. 'They will have what they truly want from a woman, everything.'

~ Beasts of Gor, page 230

In reconciling myself to bondage I had, also, to reconcile myself to this condition, it is a part of bondage. It is something which the slave must accept. Without it there can be no true slavery.
I had accepted this condition, at least theoretically, verbally acknowledging its incumbency on me, in my training. somehow, interestingly, this acceptance too, seemed liberating to me, it made my bondage much more real to me.
Too, interestingly, in its way, it also made it seem much more precious to me.

~ Dancer of Gor, page 92

~squirms abit and wanders back off~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 06:05:26 PM »
me precious precious heart, i have had hand signals used on me before, and trust me, you can take the intensity of what you feel when used on you here online and double it ten fold and you STILL wont have the same effect the way your bellly begins to knot and squirm inside,  the flash of heat that swims through your body and the simple delicious feeling of your head beginning to swim with just the thought that One would want you do obey a command

-groans and heads off to fan myself-

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 01:52:24 PM »
Okey .. though i have never had a Dom in RT .. Yes the fact of hand signals does make my lil belly do turns and almost makes me nauseous. Heck the fact of haveing a man or women dom me in Rt .. makes my head swim. It has always been something i have dreamed/fantasized about.  But alas i have only had the guts to do it online .. and only briefly.

Getting real here.. Sorry.

Angel
silences typiest.
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 03:42:15 PM »
real...

that's what it's all about, hon... ~hugs~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 04:42:10 PM »
ya know it seems kinda strange to think that even JN would include hand signals.. as they were even used in ancient times for the slaves on earth..

an yes they are very erotic to think that no voice is needed to command.. for me am not sure how it would affect me... still raw in that area.. of experience.. but hey one never knows what could be..

pssssssssssssssssssttttt lure.. did ya think this was caused by the cold meds.. *grins an scrambles away*
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 12:05:25 PM »
~smiles at silence~...yeah...what dee said~chuckling softly~

am now off cold meds, but wayyyyyyyy low on sleep...

just the thought of it...a soundless comand, an almost casual gesture...~exhales and squirms abit~

it seems...that, would just inensify the reality of being...owned. mere property. though in rt...it is a much more...ummmm...intense feeling, here in vt, have to admit, the thought of a certian Master just motioning for something...well...you get the idea

~whispering to duckie~...nah...the cold meds just brought the topic to the tips of fuzzy fingers~lol~

and, thank you all for taking time to respond, it's good to know...that these thoughts, arent just occuring in da butterflies fuzzy warped mind~s~

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 04:19:13 PM »
butterflies got warped fuzzy minds.. oh my does this mean that chanz has feathery brain... *giggles an scrams*
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »
thinks Master Ubar should try this on the girls at the next meet hehehehehe
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..