Author Topic: My whereabouts..  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Yahira

My whereabouts..
« on: June 30, 2005, 06:41:43 PM »
Well, I have been fighting with my blood sugar levels being way too low.  Now this is something I've had since I was born, but because of the pregnancy, the doctors go into a frenzy over it.  I've been in the hospital three times in the last couple of weeks in effort to bring it back up, which does not work (as if it would now..  it's never worked before.   ::)) ). 

I am just fine, and the pregnancy is fine as well..  I just get very tired.  I don't have many restrictions, except to make sure that I am not skipping meals and that I actually rest when I get tired..  I am, in fact, following every order to the letter, so don't worry..   ;)

I am around as much as my fatigue level allows, so please just be patient..  I just wanted ya'll to know that I was still alive..   ;D

Offline cat{MTC}

Re: My whereabouts..
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 06:46:05 PM »
 you are missed yaya.. get better soon .. hugs
cat

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 06:49:32 PM »
hope you feel better soon yaya...~hugs~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 09:45:45 PM »
we love ya and miss ya sis, but, we also want ya healthy and awake  -hugs tight-

loves ya

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 10:22:04 PM »
~ sneaks in to give you IV haagen-daz~

Hey, it worked for me with kidlet #3, once i got over morning sickness i lived on triscuits with cream cheese on them and duche de leche haagen daz.  ;D  i still was 3 lbs under my starting weight when i had him... wish i could say that now :-\
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline trash

• trash
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 10:33:09 PM »
hoping you a speedy recovery and a safe and happy pregnacy... i battle blood sugar issues as well, it is not an easy task to balance it with a busy life. take care.
... it becomes a spiral downward... if one can Never please.... how can one ever please? better dead than to be a disappointment to everyone including oneself.

kelsey

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 03:56:52 AM »
l;ove you sis...*hugs tight*...take care of those lil terrors growing inside ya....we miss you....

Offline Amore / Daniella

• Justice is a fragile thing.
    • Amore's Inner Sanctum
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 11:37:46 AM »
A high risk during my own times of pregnancy, yahira, take the time to rest and do your doctor's bidding.  Yes, they can be annoying and bothersome, but, there's a reason for their peskiness. 

Take care of yourself and the little swimmer(s).  :)

amore

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2005, 04:40:52 AM »
take care hun of yourself and the little ones...........leaves two sets of booties.........huggles
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 01:52:30 PM »
be well sis.. i know you will follow your orders.. just because it is you.. *hugs* miss ya lots.. take much care of you.. it won't be tooooo much longer.. *grin*.. wouldn't it be nice if we could make the men carry babies for the last trimester..

hugs lots
chanz
duckie rules