Author Topic: Me...of course  (Read 4348 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: Me...of course
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2005, 07:28:45 PM »
Know about the Gander Mountain, BPS, and Cabela's stores.  Ubar, I have a nice sized River Gar mounted, first one, nearly took my fingers off.  Kar, come up to NH to fish for Bass when we grow them bigger down here in the South?  Funny...*LOL*  Just kidding.  I gotta get my gear ready for the am.  3:30 am comes quick...*LOL*  And to think, Im getting up early simply to practice, even after practicing all day today.  I must be outta my mind.  I was in camp last night by the way.

Have a great day!!

Raz

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2005, 10:39:34 AM »
Ummm... do me a favour and don't fish like the guy I was watching last night.... *chuckles* Was out at a Boonies holiday weekend party... was... interesting... *lol* a lot of fun... but one old guy got a lil tooooo drunk and tried fishing off the shore of the pond. we were watching him cuz we KNEW he was gonna have a problem since he was so drunk and sure enough, he overbalanced himself while casting and did a header into pond... broke his front teeth!! but he was so drunk he didn't notice the pain... eesh... So yeah... don't fish like that.. ok? *grin*

Offline Yahira

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2005, 01:35:07 PM »
Eagds!  Now I will start worrying..  ~laughs~ 

Ummm..  Be careful, please, my Master..  I am pretty fond of Your smile and would be sooo upset if something happened to Your teeth..   ;)

Offline Redbeard

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2005, 02:39:16 PM »
Ummmm--Fish--Redbeard like fishies--tosses the Kassar slave girl who smells like a fish into river for bait and waitches---ooopsie:river sleenand water urts!--but really, everyone knows that the best fishing of all times is to be had on charter boat going out to the Channel Isdlands, with the intrepid warrior equipped with his rock cod rig and two coolers of beer---procedure is simple: Step 1: Open beer and drink Step 2: bait rock cod rig with squid and mackerel and let flyStep3: open another beer and let weigh take rig to bottom Step 4: get another beer---repeat stepls if you  have an y doubts and reeel up when ya feel a tug. Either ya gots a line fulla fish, or a shark---LOL---have fun Family and stay safe---rember if the water bubbles around Rags there'll be lotsa dead fish--LMTAO and gets another Heineken ;D

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2005, 06:34:17 PM »
Just an update.  Believe it or not yours truly was invited to join a Bass Club and be part of the Bass Federation.  I have my first Club tournament this saturday night.  Yes, night.  From 9pm til 7am and this start the new tournament year and points race for club champion and angler of the year as well as a slot on the 6 man team to fish the open tournaments for a spot in the Bassmasters Classic.  Cool yeah?  I will certainly be busy on the weekends now.  Have fun at the gathering and think of me while you all are all partying and having fun.  Ill be on the water, all night.

Raz

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2005, 08:08:27 PM »
good luck in Your tourney Master...and try to fit in some time for sleep :)

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine