Author Topic: Me...of course  (Read 4349 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Me...of course
« on: June 30, 2005, 08:07:40 PM »
To add on to my taxing rt, I have a new hobby to help lower my stress levels and simply to relax and get away from my world of work work work.  I go fishing.  Yes, I know surprised aren't you, me too.  I fish and even am good enough to enter tournaments.  Have done 2 already with decent finishes.  Third place my first tournament.  Not bad.  Fifth place my second tournament, was a bad day for everyone.  I have been getting a little practice in when I can on the weekends.  This weekend Ill be back on the water on Sunday and Monday then next Friday in preparation for a tournament on the following tournament on the 10th of July.  Cancelled my trip to Bristol tennessee as fishing is cheaper.

Ive traded off two of my cars for future engine build up to a co worker whose dad has a machine shop that will be building my race motor for me.  Now, just need to pay off my credit cards so I can buy a bass boat.  *grins*

See you all soon.

Raz

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
Re: Me...of course
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 09:42:53 PM »
peeks out in my yard at the 17ft bass boat and simply grins-  so what kinda fish Master?

Offline Yahira

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 09:48:18 PM »
Told ya that you could have my boat, my Master..  There's two of them here now, and it's not like there is an overage of lakes here..   ;)

Have fun..  Don't drown..  and remember that I miss ya.. 

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 10:11:58 PM »
*peeks at yaya's boats...*

cool brother!!! bring your fishing ass to the gathering!!!

Offline trash

• trash
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 10:37:15 PM »
pedansa's landlord takes quite a few fishing trips to tornaments, from east coast to west and now owns a fishing boat in Alaska...he has pictures of fish catches all over the house, it is certianly an intersting sport. if i cook breakfast for him every morning he gives me catfish or bass for lunch...we have fish every day almost. never caught a fish myself but sure glad he knows how.
good luck with your hobby...
have you learned how to tie your own flies? Pria
... it becomes a spiral downward... if one can Never please.... how can one ever please? better dead than to be a disappointment to everyone including oneself.

kelsey

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 03:55:32 AM »
i'm not surprised, rembering the time You were fishing in camp while soll and i were scouring kettles, Ya even caught a mean temepred fish that day....*g*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 10:21:24 AM »
~lol~....well it's not too suprising, just remember to relax sometime when You're out on the water Master :)

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 01:34:53 PM »
push her sisters in the water and then dressed ourselves like marmaids.. wooo hoooo ready to be fished out..giggles..

Master cat hope Your time fishing is all You desire and good good luck in the  tournaments

and may the fish is the biggest one ..or at least always bigger of the one others fished ..

safe travels and happy r/t Master Raz

cat

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 05:25:42 PM »
Bass soll, largemouth bass of course.

It must be snowing in hell as I actually have a mandatory 3 day weekend for the fourth.  We never close, but for some reason we are closed tomorrow, so, rain or shine Im on the lake fishing.  Need practice.

Ubar, I would if I could, but cancelled the Bristol trip because of money, *LOL*, cant spend more for the following weekend.

Im either stealing sollaris' bass boat or yaya's.  *grins*

Have a great day!!

Raz

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 10:11:20 PM »
~looks around the area we are living at and wonders if there are any tournaments coming up here, would be a reason to buy that fishing rod and kit I have been drooling over since I saw it the day we arrived~

Come up here, plenty of places to fish, heck, Pine City is surrounded by Snake River and Cross Lake, both have loads of fish that AREN'T dying like the other places around the state, and it would give me a chance to give you that autographed photo of Shinedown in person...

Offline just me

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2005, 11:33:16 AM »
-sneaks out and hides in the bench compartment just in case-

Offline Yahira

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2005, 12:31:01 PM »
~grins and starts lookin for a place to stash herself~  c'mon and steal it, my Master..  i'll leave the keys out for Ya..   ;D

Offline just me

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2005, 02:26:37 PM »
Master and MistressMistress, there are tournaments from the begining of fishing season in May through to the end of September, and then through out the winter for ice fishing which, yes, we also are very active in -weg- either in Minnnesota or Wisconsin,  myself, i am surrounded by the apple River, St, Crouix and the Mississippi rivers, not to mention a slew of lakes. the most favorite fishes for the tournaments are the big and small mouth bass, walleye, muskie, tiger muskie, and northern, not only are there the major tournamnets but also, smaller ones put together by individual groups of men and they are backed by the local bars and bait and tackel stores,  ((also Master, abut 3 hrs from me is one of the US's largest outdoors stores, Cabelas, You would absolutely become lost in the place not because of its size, but because of all the extras)) other stores in the area are Gander Mountain, Bass Pro, and a few i cant think of the names of, but all are comaparable in size, but Cabaleas also doubles as a sort of museum and informationplaces. It also has one of the largest Wildlife DIsplays ive ever seen. Fishing and camping and hunting happen to be passions of mine and i appologise now for getting carried away with this BOL

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2005, 04:55:59 PM »
mississippi...

GAR FISHING!!!

Karanis

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2005, 07:02:41 PM »
I"m a bass fisherwoman Myself LOL I use the salt imbedded wormies, and yes, can tie My own hooks and bait and get the damn fish off Myself LOL...come on up to NH Raz.....there's TONS of bass filled ponds just a waitin for Ya *huggers* J and I and the boys would love to take You.