Author Topic: ...Belated Valentine's Day Gifts...  (Read 2767 times)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
...Belated Valentine's Day Gifts...
« on: February 16, 2007, 02:07:56 PM »
Well, I got them done in time, I just didn't manage to post about them.  I'm sorry I haven't been around to hand-deliver the gifts!

Upon Master Tegutai's porch was delivered a mosaic tapestry, made in the following manner:  http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/krulsimp/valentine_mosaic.html

Upon Mistress Malefic's porch rests a small bone circlet carved from a bosk's kneecap, the edges scalloped and fluted, the center etched with the symbol of Mistress's personal brand.  The etching has been burnt, that the symbol be inlaid with black.  A tiny hole near the edge is threaded through with thin wire; the bone medallion can be twisted into Mistress's braided lock of hair or used in any other way she might desire.

(I also made my Mistress a special gift... but I will not ruin the surprise by posting it here, for I hope to give it to her in person!)

And I did not forget my fellow slaves! After making the mosaic, I scraped the leftover shards on a whetstone to make the edges smooth and rounded, then strung the oblong medallions on leather thongs to form attractive rustic bracelets.  I have left a parcel of buff, earth-toned, and black pottery bracelets in the kennel and thrall wagons, to be selected as each slave sees fit; saving those which were special-made for the following eleven slaves:

talena{MTC}: A simple earth-tone, for true sisterhood needs no frills and is as lasting as the earth of the Plains.

jale{Lil}:  A brilliant green, like the jewel-toned fresh spring grasses that collect shining morning dew.

prism{RgR*1*}: rainbow-painted, of course!

megaera{Kels}:  A deep and polished red painted with a delicate spray of white flowers

chanz{Sah}:  A deep and polished red shot through with strands of gold

salvaje{MTC}:  A black shot through with red, "savage" and barbaric

chiana{Mal}: A bone-white painted with Malefic's personal brand, in black

pleasure{MTC}: A pure and virginal white, unmarred by color or design

vanessa{Furaan}: A swirled sea-blue and purple, like a sunset on the ocean

familure{AD}:  A dark sapphire blue painted with a tiny white butterfly

kadi{LM}: A delicate coral pink (yep, I forgot to post it the first time around, because English teachers can't count!)

Though I was unable to steal the time (i.e., be in camp enough) to make individual gifts for everyone, and though many free persons near and dear to my heart were not given a gift, please know that I love each and every one of you more than words (or role-played projects) could ever say!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 09:32:25 AM by ~ delilah ~ {Kels} »

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
Re: ...Belated Valentine's Day Gifts...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 04:51:35 PM »
OoOOOOOOoOOOoOOOOooOOOO!

~the bear slips outta da box long enough to grab the pretty trinket and leaves smoooooshy bear lix and hugs for my a-s before slinking back inside the box where a rattling nose is heard as the bear amuses herself~

love you my a-s ....

~the bear whispered and curled back up to sleep~

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 12:13:37 PM »
*ties the bracelet about her left wrist* thank you delilah *kiss*
chiana {M}

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 12:26:33 PM »
~taking up the bracelet as a soft smile forms~....thank you dee....~pressing it to her heart before tying it round slender wrist and slipping off to show her Mistress~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 12:27:53 PM »
thank you lovely...the gift is much appreciated..-leaves a kiss in exchange for the gift-
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 04:52:56 PM »
*finds her rainbowed bracelet and dances around*

*tugging it onto her wrist and gazing at it lovingly as her fingers run over the bits of pottery knowing the love that went into it's making*

thank you deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious... *kisses and big hugs*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline pleasure{MTC}

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 01:08:46 AM »
*the girl takes the bracelet and puts it in the leather pouch around her neck to ask her Master if she can have it.* thank you dee this one will wear it if Master allows
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 03:20:06 PM »
takin up the beautiful gift from a beautiful sister.. she whispers softly.. thank you sister.. chanz will seek permmision before she proudly ** if allowed of course** wears your gifty...

huggles an kissesssssss
duckie rules

Offline pleasure{MTC}

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 10:14:22 AM »
*ties the bracelet around her wrist* Master said i can have it!!! *she bounces happily*
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline ~*jale*~ {Lil}

• Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 12:33:19 PM »
holding the magnificent jewel my fingers and moving them over it slowly...the color captivates me...my mirror....your thoughtfulness is beyond words....I love you.
Love is an act of endless forgiveness <br /> A tender look which becomes a habit. <br />~ Peter Ustinov ~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 04:56:37 PM »
thank you dee sis kadi loves her gift
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 12:59:56 AM »
= selects a black braclet as it resembles her heart ... for haveing to be away from her family .. and then slips away= Love and miss you Dee - huggs -
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.