Author Topic: more slave thoughts  (Read 3182 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
more slave thoughts
« on: February 28, 2007, 11:50:06 PM »
well, since this lil thread can't be deleted...might as well put it to use~chuckles~

once again, filled with cold meds, and lack of sleep, i was going through some quotes, not really looking for anything, having had an odd understanding come over me in regards to my slavery lately, just, reading John Norman's words. in doing such, in this frame of mind, this quote made me stop digging, and simply smile~

In reconciling myself to bondage I had, also, to reconcile myself to this condition, it is a part of bondage. It is something which the slave must accept. Without it there can be no true slavery.
I had accepted this condition, at least theoretically, verbally acknowledging its incumbency on me, in my training. somehow, interestingly, this acceptance too, seemed liberating to me, it made my bondage much more real to me.
Too, interestingly, in its way, it also made it seem much more precious to me.

Dancer of Gor, page 92

last night, i was asked...how long had i been here. that simple question gave me pause... 2 years, and 5 months. it sounds like such a long time, doesn't it? but the reality is...the inner journey still feels so new. perhaps, it is because i started sooooo green, having read a book or two, but no concept of role play at all, just an unexplainable desire to be....here.

the journey only begins, with those tumblers clicking into place, and that cold turian steel, as it slowly warms while encircling your throat. it is so easy (one would think), to say..."hey, i'm a slave". but, it's not...not if you really mean those words...accept what those words truly mean. feel them thunder through your being. knowing that nothing can be hidden. everything, thoughts, emotions....the whole ball of wax...is now something that must be exposed.

~exhaling~

has anyone lived that moment? was it embraced, or fought against?

i know my answers...and will hold off till others speak on theirs (cause...this isn't just about me, it's about all of us, we learn from each others experiences) so please, share...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 09:16:59 PM by familure{AD} »

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
Re: more slave thoughts
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 02:35:02 PM »
it is so easy (one would think), to say..."hey, i'm a slave". but, it's not...not if you really mean those words...accept what those words truly mean.

It certainly is not easy.  First hits the realization of "OMG!" but it's more than that.  It's learning first to accept yourself for who you are, your faults, your weaknesses, your strengths, and being able then to draw them all out to paint the complete picture of you in that struggle to be pleasing, and all that stuff. 

It's certainly not easy when you have reached that point of acceptance, and embraced it with your all... and then everything you believed in crumbles before your eyes and you're left to pick up the pieces around you and somehow move on, and continue to be who you are, to find yourself again.

It's something difficult to fathom, I think, if you haven't been there, if you haven't experienced it.

Offline pleasure{MTC}

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 07:57:22 PM »
its difficult... you can say it and still some tiny fiber in your being fights back and says HEY IM HUMAN TOO, but your heart and soul ache for the collar and the Teacher behind it, the One who leads you down that path that is so fulfilling yet frightening at the same time. it is a scary path to be on and yet your soul feels whole and complete when you are on this path... *scurries away to ponder*
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

kiah

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 05:00:28 AM »
you can really, truly feel it, after thinking,fearing, you never will again, until you are accused, told, you are just 'saying' and 'writing' it...

...and then you have to search past your heart and mind that have both betrayed you and find your soul and 'belly'.

this isn't a pitty party, it's simply a path and i chose to continue it..

kiah{MTC}mat-restricted

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 09:57:03 AM »
I've been letting this topic percolate, trying to find the right words -- or maybe just any words that make some semblance of sense.  (I was actually planning to blog today, and one of the many topics was going to be a commentary on my growth as a slave; so this fits perfectly with the thoughts already rattling around.)

**WARNING** This is going to get long!

familure asked if anyone has ever lived in a moment where one's slavery was fully accepted and embraced; and my answer is, strangely enough, "many times, and all of them different." 

With each of my collars has come a new stage of my slavery.  When I initially submitted to a camp collar, I knew only that I felt as though I had finally found my purpose on Gor while serving during an old-school role-swap "Kajuralia."  By comparison, I was deeply unfulfilled and restless as a free woman, bored and unsatisfied with that role.  However, I embraced my novice slavery without any deeper realization of my RT motives; I did not search my own heart and soul for the why behind the what.

Some 13 months later, I realized that I desired a new level of growth in my slavery via a Teacher who would provide the sort of individual interaction and support that I felt could not be had as a camp girl.  And so I was auctioned to my first Mistress and remained in the strict circle of her collar for many months. When she betrayed our home, it felt as though my entire soul had been ripped out.  My Mistress and I did not have a sexual relationship; the love, and the devastation, that I felt was not that of a betrayed lover; yet my trust -- my naive assumption that if I shared myself so deeply, that beautiful, fragile part of me would not be trampled -- was utterly destroyed.

And so I returned to a camp collar; there was nowhere else to go.  Even though this felt like a backwards step at the time, I had no choice but to admit to myself that Gor was a part of me, that it still lived and breathed inside of me, and that MTC was family.  Then I was sold to my a-s, when she was our first Ubara, and there I healed, learning that I still had the capacity to bare my soul.  Learning, as well, that I could be pleasing to men, and that I was finally confident enough for a Master.

The day a Master's steel was locked upon my throat, I felt as if I were finally, fully, completely, gloriously a slave girl.  I felt as though I had taken my place in nature.  That day, it was as if my tiny steps had finally taken me to a mountaintop where I could look all about me and see nothing but endless horizons.

And then my trust was broken again, and I begged release. 

I couldn't handle a camp collar, then.  I felt as though I had lost my entire purpose, that my slavery had ceased to be.  I didn't know what to do with myself. I couldn't even imagine how to go on.  I went through the same stages of grief as one who loses a loved one; it felt as though a part of me had died, and I could taste only ashes. It took me months of role-play as a free woman to eventually come full circle to that place where I could do nothing but kneel and beg to be what I had tried to bury; and when I knelt, it was to a charismatic Master who would never call me his love slave, yet who would have me as nothing less than perfect.  In truth, I didn't want to be a love slave.  I wanted, simply, to be a slave in a by-the-books Gorean sense. When that collar ended, I knew without doubt that while collars can change, the deeply submissive woman within me cannot deny her slavery, cannot be anything but a collared property girl.  I had realized that my slavery was not just a VT role, it was a RT state of being, even if I would never experience M/s or D/s in my RT life. That mountaintop previously reached was not a pinnacle, but merely the beginning of a path that led through hills and valleys, and even dark and dense woods. (Yeah, I know, it's becoming a muddled metaphor, but slavery is ever a journey to me - gotta have some topography!)

I returned, soon enough, to the collar of my original Master.  It was wonderful for a time.  I believed I had something that might last forever.  But time passed, and for once, I did some growing without being prompted by the one whose steel I wore. (The process was entirely frustrating, and I deeply contemplated leaving Gor for good; but Gor is like herpes, and I keep having outbreaks. -beams-  Hope none of ya'll were eating just then.)

Quite simply, I realized that... what I had, was not what I needed.  I needed more support, more attention, more interaction; I needed someone who would demand my perfection and then appreciate that hard-won victory as deeply as I would feel the significance of it. Too, I was pretty sure... okay, no, I KNEW... that I had found my love Master, even if he didn't know it yet. -grins-

And so I learned patience. (Me?  I know, right?) Sometimes my inner child flailed and stomped off to go sit in a corner, but I gritted my teeth and kept on.  And then sometimes... I was terrified.  I sensed what it could be like, with him, what levels of submission I could reach.  Could I open myself up that way?  And if I did, would I be swept away?  What if he saw the depths of my soul and found it lacking?  I knew I wasn't wrong about the type of person he was, as I had been wrong about other owners or potential owners, but what if... what if he just didn't want me?  (It was the first time I ever wondered if I was intimidating, in the sense of being TOO good; or, conversely, if I was stale product. It just seemed like some of the newer slaves were far more... noticed... and I was like, damnit, look at me!  LOOK! -flaunt flaunt flaunt- Yeah. -grins-)  And then, when I finally knew he wanted me, I wondered if he'd ever find faith in himself, to feel capable of owning me.

During this time, I felt another new emotion whch is hard for me to admit, since I think I'm basically a pretty nice person: competitiveness.  I finally understood why it was that John Norman described slaves competing for desireable Masters.  Now, I'm not entirely proud of that side of myself, and the only thing that helps me feel less like a heel is that I wasn't jealous, precisely, nor was I out to one-up my slave sisters, precisely.  It was more like I wanted to one-up MYSELF.  I wanted to catch his eye.  I wanted him to notice me, SEE me, WANT me... and then realize that we were the perfect match. 

That meant being myself, not the slave I thought he might want to see.  And not only being myself, but... becoming myself, too, the self that was waiting to be expressed, the potential self that had been inside me all along.  To go back to an earlier theme, that's some scary shit!

I owe much to Kelsey for helping me to develop that self. She supported me, counseled me, guided me, nagged me, and sometimes put a foot up my ass, and I grew.  It left me breathless, sometimes, senses reeling, to feel so much. Long before my Master's steel graced my neck, I had to truly embrace my slavery in a way that I never had before.  I had to admit that not only was I a talented slave, in regards to role-playing, dancing, training, healing, serving, and webwork, but I was a slave who could make a conscious decision to NOT hide behind my sexy, flirty, crafty words and instead be completely honest about my feelings and my needs, even if it made me feel like I couldn't breathe.  Even if I was terrified to be rejected. The night I was sold was a confirmation of who and what I am, how far I've come, and the fact that I would never be this complete if I hadn't had the courage to admit these things to myself.

And, uh... I think I've said enough. LOL

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 10:11:31 AM »
 :-*

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline pleasure{MTC}

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »
ive hidden much for a long time, have gone to other sites long ago, met Masters to arrange evenings for RT sessions... it wasnt until i took a trip to indiana and met my Mistress Anne that i realized the depths of my submission... my NEED for submission... my utter CRAVING for guidance... that scared the living hell out of me...*nods n scoots*
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 04:47:50 PM »
~reading over the replies with a soft smile~

for the last couple of days...i have been wanting to say something...but all the words are jumbled up inside~chuckles~

perhaps later...but thank you all for your words, you have given me a lot to think over

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 06:22:57 AM »
well, guess it is a good time to finally reply to this, eh?~chuckles softly~

well...for me, in my slavery, it seemed like a natural choice to come to a strange place, where i knew next to nothing, and sumbit to being a piece of property, collared to the camp. as odd as it might sound, when that first collar was settled round my throat, it felt like coming home....and then i asked myself...WTF???

seriously.

i felt the burn deep in side...that ache that, for the life of me i can not fully express, and it scared the living daylights out of me~chuckles~ part of me rallied so hard against what had happened to me. what i had allowed to happen....

there have been few, very few that have been there since that first day...as the struggle ensued, listening to endless doubts and uncertainty, at times forcing me to look at painful things, and holding me close...letting me know i wasn't utterly alone, while i've stumbled down this path. it hasn't been like learning to walk, but re-learning how to breathe...it is something vital to my very essence, bringing life to who i am.

the words have been yelled before, said with such passion...and yet a small part still railed against the true acceptance of them. but recently...i have found, that a those words whispered...no, not screamed with conviction and pride...but whispered~words that seemingly slipped from my soul, and rolled across my tongue with an elegance, and grace to escape from my lips, words that might be barely heard, yet thundered through out me....those simple words filled with complex meaning, and the most basic need...."i am slave"

this journey is far from over, and i know that the struggles will not end...but, it was an amazing feeling when that moment happened...no one around, just a moment of clarity so to speak.

~chuckles and looks at the time~

need to get ready for work, think i've rambled quite enough~s~