Author Topic: Introduction of Adilah  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Adilah

Introduction of Adilah
« on: April 09, 2007, 09:37:27 PM »
I do not see others making such a topic, yet I have found myself compelled. I wish to become more familiar with those of the camp, and like wise have those of the camp become more familiar with me. My character was born a barbaric man of the north. His father died before giving him a name and he was raised by a guild of traveling assassins which quickly turned on him as soon as they found out he was of a warrior birth and original cast of red. Now he seeks a new life in Tuchuk for a bounty on his head fills the north, his former homeland. His weapons are two blade gaunts and a two handed scimitar his cloths are simple black leather as his cast and his hair is long down to his waist. His skin is slightly pale and body type is lanky, around 7ft slender and tone. He is odd, prideful, and kind. I hope to see and interact with all of you more often.

thank you,
Adilah of nowhere, son of no one.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: Introduction of Adilah
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 09:43:13 PM »
Welcome to MTC, Master!  I was watching your introductory role-play tonight, even if I was in the midst of interacting with my Master in a different area of camp and couldn't "see you" to comment upon it.  I hope to see you again soon!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 03:47:10 AM »
Very well.

We shall see how it goes and how much you learn. *S*

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 04:02:24 AM »
hope to see you soon Master - wicked lil grin -
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.