Author Topic: Update from the fishbowl  (Read 1210 times)

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
Update from the fishbowl
« on: April 22, 2007, 07:29:31 PM »
Hi guys,

I know that I haven't been around for quite some time, and I'm sure that many of you believe it is because my Mistress has gone offline.  I just want you all to know this isn't the case.  Yes, I miss her a lot, but I miss you guys a lot, too.  Things in my r/t have been difficult for a long time.  Recently, it has all come to an explosion; and basically, my husband and I have been in the process of deciding if our marriage has come to its last leg.  We have decided to work through our issues, but it is difficult and draining.  This is the reason I haven't been around very much.  When I am online, it is hard for me to want to rp because I'm so emotionally tired I don't have much left to imagine with.  As I said, things are getting better.  So, hopefully you will see me soon.

Love,
chi

PS:  I did receive a letter from Mistress, but it was before the update She recently posted here.  So, she loves you and stuff, but its belated. *L*
chiana {M}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Update from the fishbowl
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 08:24:04 PM »
*huggers* :-*

RT comes first.

;)

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 08:51:26 PM »
-huggers-  :-*

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 08:56:15 PM »
-hugs you-  I hope things work out for you, hon.  And if they don't, at least you can walk away with a clear conscience knowing that you tried everything and gave it your all. I miss you, sister!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

kelsey

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 03:15:49 PM »
R/T always comes first and just remember, if you just want to come in and say hi, wear an ooc tag!

Offline Sahara

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 02:45:52 AM »
*sends hugs and love*  know you're missed, darlin'. like Kels said, R/T first and we'll be here when you're settled and able to return.

Love
Sah

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 04:28:31 AM »
~grabs the fishie and molesticates~

Miss ya darlink and trust me I know all about the joys of stress will update you when I talk to you next...

~snugglehuggles th' stuffin' outta ya~