Author Topic: chanz is having a hissy fit  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
chanz is having a hissy fit
« on: July 06, 2005, 01:49:20 PM »
ok i know this might not be the right way to put this but bear with me.. i am havin fits as to the way that some of the Free are being treated by some of the slaves.. it seems to me that there is just to much dam favoritizem going on yes i know i am not a trainer but i do see things goin on and well dam it it is really tickin me off... I do my best to read the boards everyday before i come into camp and try to follow what is going on when i havn't been able to come into camp ((try to get caught up)) but to read the boards means to read it fully.. not just the ones you want to.. and it seems the some.. ((slaves mostly)) don't do so.. i might be wrong but then this isn't the first time i have seen this.. i mean we are given everything and are expected to be the best of the best.. sooooo why is it that it seems that this isn't happening.. i appologige to Master Ubar and to Mistress Ubara for my remarks i am not tryin to be disrespectful by any means and if this is view as such i will accept any punishment that is deemed i receive..

a very angry and frustrated (( can't get the right words down))

chanz
duckie rules

kelsey

Re: chanz is having a hissy fit
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 03:41:23 PM »
chanz...contact me through IM or when you are in camp next time....*hugs*

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: chanz is having a hissy fit
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 07:41:09 AM »
i sent a im sister...