Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 513602 times)

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
Re: CHORES
« Reply #2070 on: July 10, 2008, 09:25:59 PM »
silence and kiah were in camp this night and replaced the furs near the main fire ... cleaning and beating the old ones and placeing them on the pile to be re used.
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

sinnocent

« Reply #2071 on: July 11, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »
today sin swept and scrubbed the kennel wagon floors... she also beat the furs hers and her sisters... to a nice dust free fluff and replaced them...

and not a chore at all..grins wickedly.. but she bathed Master Dylan...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 05:36:05 AM by sinnocent{MTC} »

Offline silence{MTC}

• Angel's Space
« Reply #2072 on: July 11, 2008, 11:38:52 PM »
silence again checked the furs around the main fire.... helped sinn with the not such a chore of batheing Master Dylan. Then she herself hd a bath and worked upon her dance for tommorrow night.
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

rep

« Reply #2073 on: July 12, 2008, 09:38:02 AM »
kiah spent time in camp last night, becoming erm, hot and bothered, by a recently collared thrall almost falling for his tempting ways before Mistress Nex stepped in and nailed (not literally) his nards and had a quick talk (long lasting lesson) with a girl. kiah also got aquainted with Boscoe, falling for his pitiful whimpers and mesmerizing eyes. he seems to be growing up fast, having caught the latest runaway slave, proof being expelled by burp of femur bone and then collar.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2074 on: July 12, 2008, 09:14:59 PM »
was able to serve my Mistress and dance this night.. *S*
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline silence{MTC}

• Angel's Space
« Reply #2075 on: July 12, 2008, 11:57:59 PM »
silence offered service and danced this night

rep

« Reply #2076 on: July 13, 2008, 06:30:57 AM »
kiah danced for the first time tonight!!!...she also worked off some of her punishment

sinnocent

« Reply #2077 on: July 13, 2008, 08:14:33 PM »
sin did a bit of dance...offered serve...enjoyed the dancing of the others...-smiles-

sinnocent

« Reply #2078 on: July 22, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »
her chores this past week due to being dog tired when leaving and going to bed... sin had the honor and pure pleasure a few nights past of bathing her Master...it was very nice to enjoy a bit of one on one time with him...even if it was brief...

sin served Mistress Amber and Master Czar last evening..her surprise sinful drinks...

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2079 on: July 23, 2008, 12:23:39 AM »
ok.. forgots to post this.. made some unpoked small tarts.. and deliveried them to Mistress L's wagon as requested by my Mistress.. tried to make some more but well with all the help of my lovin sisters they ended up all poke tested for doneness... *grins*..   umm was in camp last eve an did get to find thin walled bota to fill with chilled water to apply to Mistress A's owies.. as per Master Ubars request... then had to scoot back to r/t to sleep ..
duckie rules

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2080 on: July 23, 2008, 02:23:22 AM »
was able to fetch a pillow and three rolls of bandages for Master Raziel as He tended the rather purple, swollen ankle of my Mistress...as well as serving her a bit of food and drink before working with duckie in pm about a special project Master Ubar ordered~lol

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2081 on: July 24, 2008, 01:54:24 AM »
was able to serve both my Owners tonight as well as spending time just enjoying Family

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2082 on: July 25, 2008, 02:08:51 AM »
fetched my Mistress some dry clothes and some towels after She played in the mud with Master Ubar. rewrapped Her ankle and made sure it was ok. fetched Master Salem some dry clothes and dry boots before spending some quality time with leo............

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2083 on: July 25, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »
fetched my Mistress some dry clothes and some towels after She played in the mud with Master Ubar. rewrapped Her ankle and made sure it was ok. fetched Master Salem some dry clothes and dry boots before spending some quality time with leo............

LMTAO   :D :D :D

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #2084 on: July 26, 2008, 02:17:21 AM »
after a day spent scrubbing Both her Owners' wagons' (NPC'd), she was able to dance in the rain for abit...before once again spending time with leo. this time talking with him, hoping to get it through his thick skull that his behavior was not the smartest idea...