Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 508560 times)

Offline jana

Re: CHORES
« Reply #4290 on: April 04, 2017, 03:32:15 PM »
March 27 I did Harder mat-tp test.

Offline jana

« Reply #4291 on: April 04, 2017, 03:33:12 PM »
In the month I have been here I have done chores and studied. But don't have the dates.

siren

« Reply #4292 on: April 05, 2017, 10:16:03 PM »
tonight i took some of the thralls and we filled the animal troughs.  i also took botas and bottles around the camp to the Free to ensure they were kept hydrated, and cooled.

i forgot, yesterday... or was that today.... anyway, i filled the botas with water and juice. 

siren

« Reply #4293 on: April 17, 2017, 10:12:39 PM »
siren collected vulo eggs tonight.

siren

« Reply #4294 on: April 21, 2017, 10:38:31 AM »
siren helped prepare the meals for supper, or at least set everything out; made more koora's, and during the week she cleaned the commissary, and made more blackwine, filled the botas, and i forget what else, sorry.

siren

« Reply #4295 on: April 23, 2017, 10:42:17 PM »
3/24, prepared a fire as we stopped to camp, and made some blackwine, as well as bosk steaks and suls with cheese and butter to eat.

siren

« Reply #4296 on: May 14, 2017, 10:23:03 PM »
5/15 siren collected dung before the migration, and put the sacks in the bins. she also gave Shred and baby a much needed bath...and herself, too.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4297 on: June 27, 2017, 11:49:12 AM »
i wash some of the dishes in the commissary area... put them on to soak

then i clean the chamber pots  from all the chambers in the 1st wagon  ( which i will post on the other board as well )
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #4298 on: June 27, 2017, 07:49:11 PM »
Filled the torches, snipped wicks, etc. last night.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4299 on: July 06, 2017, 07:09:38 PM »
served the  New Mommy of the camp.. and then straighten up the counter... stack stuff in a neater stack.. took all the charts and filled them with all the paper work that is needed when in the med wagon... and then put all the charts at the end of each cot.. so that they will be there when needed
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #4300 on: July 08, 2017, 08:48:50 AM »
Gathered (and fought off) vulo eggs, checked them and returned the ones with chicks in them.

The night before i'd sewn jade some new clothes to replace those Shred decided to use for a "battle". (sorry, sis)
i also put dried dung on the fires.

Think it was Wednesday i'd cleaned the pens. 

siren

« Reply #4301 on: July 11, 2017, 02:32:10 PM »
7/11-i prepared a meal of bosk stew along with making biscuits, both regular and cinnamon, and then served the meal to those of our Home. 

i also had to give Shred a bath after he decided to kill a large urt which he'd chased under the Commissary wagon, and then bring it over to me to see, then rolled in it before eating it.  Not sure if he was tenderizing it or what, but he made a mess, so i tried giving him a bath using just water and a repcloth.  It didn't go too badly, he seemed to tolerate that alright.  Maybe next time i'll wait until it rains and then just take him and baby out in it to wash them both.

siren

« Reply #4302 on: July 11, 2017, 10:18:06 PM »
7/12/17-siren went with a Warrior out to the perimeter in order to meet with the FC and Daughters of the ones who were saved during the wagon fire.  she asked them to come to camp for a meal, and to meet Master H.  she also asked if there was a way to get ahold of Her FC and son, who were also saved, and was told she'd try her best..and that they would come for the meal.

siren

« Reply #4303 on: July 12, 2017, 10:46:58 PM »
7/13/17-tonight i helped clean the medical wagon, aided in treating one of the Masters, then changed the bandage on another.  i also refilled the medical kits, and put the items used in the kettle of boiling water to sterilize.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4304 on: July 12, 2017, 10:53:05 PM »
help  siren with cleaning up the med wagon.. and got Mistress the  kit  she needed.... then got her some warm tea for one of the Masters.... check to make sure that the wagon had enought  bandages...