Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 512610 times)

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
Re: CHORES
« Reply #4320 on: July 22, 2017, 09:34:47 PM »
jade served a Master palm wine and then she washed clothes, rinsed them and hung them out to dry.
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

siren

« Reply #4321 on: July 23, 2017, 02:27:20 PM »
Before losing power here last night, i managed to feed and water the verr.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #4322 on: July 23, 2017, 02:46:20 PM »
...We had a huge T-storm here, too, last night.  I had to log off and unplug my 'puter', so it would be safe.  I did go out to the railing of the Motel, and watch for a while...the lightning was very heavy, the winds blew the rain sideways.  Thankfully, my car just got a good washing...good to hear that you are safe.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

siren

« Reply #4323 on: July 23, 2017, 10:17:40 PM »
Thank You, Mistress, i am glad You're safe, too.

Tonight siren spent the time butchering a bosk, she put the ribs on the grid to cook slowly, a wet repcloth over them, and made some braided ramberry desserts, and ramberry jam.

siren

« Reply #4324 on: July 24, 2017, 10:13:32 PM »
siren finished the ribs, cutting them up and preparing them for supper, also made some spiced suls with cheese and sa tarna bread, then completed it with braided ramberry dessert.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #4325 on: July 26, 2017, 01:37:48 PM »
jade and siren helped Master Dugg fry vulo and wedged potatoes for dinner last night.  jade then served her Mistress dinner.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4326 on: July 26, 2017, 08:55:05 PM »
was able to serve her Mistress and Mistress Thassa
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #4327 on: July 28, 2017, 11:46:46 AM »
7/27/17-i checked the patients in the medical wagon, then checked the medical and surgical kits, adding what needed to be put in them. Gave water via a sterile rep cloth to a Master in the wagon who couldn't sit up very well...he was dehydrated.  Checked his iv, also, then took the cloth and other materials out to the fire to boil in the water.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4328 on: July 28, 2017, 08:53:19 PM »
was able to serve my Mistress and help her and Mistress Thassa in the med wagon
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #4329 on: July 29, 2017, 01:46:20 PM »
7-28-17-i know i did something, but right now my mind is blank.  Checked the one Warrior i'd  given water to (using a sterile repcloth and water in a glass, dipping it in and putting it to his lips because He couldn't drink regular way) , gave him more water (Thurs He was dehydrated), checked his IV, and got him food to eat.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4330 on: July 29, 2017, 09:20:08 PM »
jade and i got to spend time with our Mistress  and serve her... and then  i was able to get with siren and duckie and well..  ( will let you all find out )

siren

« Reply #4331 on: July 29, 2017, 10:00:20 PM »
i helped serve the meal tonight, and put dried dung on each of the fires. spent time talking to Ducky and flame, too.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4332 on: July 30, 2017, 08:36:33 PM »
mended some of Mistress Ubara's things and Master Ubar's things... help jade pass drinks out in the main chamber...

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #4333 on: July 30, 2017, 08:44:22 PM »
Served my Mistress and served drinks in the main chamber.

siren

« Reply #4334 on: August 01, 2017, 08:18:42 PM »
last night:  Checked the med kits and surgical, refilled both, removed the sheets, etc off the cots and put clean ones on, put each of the items which needed boiling in water to sterilize them.