Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 509685 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: CHORES
« Reply #1245 on: January 02, 2007, 05:35:56 PM »
learned to sled.. offered serve had a very nice conversation with two Mistresses. did a dance off the cuff for Master.. then got to be Masters heater till r/t called..
duckie rules

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1246 on: January 02, 2007, 11:36:13 PM »
While (NPC'd) jale and I took refuge from the ice storm within DRAGONSLAIR, I noticed that Mistress Megaera was bleeding slightly from a wound at her hair line.  It turns out that she fell headlong into DRAGONSLAIR's steps while attempting to enter the wagon, incurring a concussion and slightly splitting her scalp.  I tended the Mistress's wound and I served her a cup of heavily sweetened black wine to assist with alertness.  I then served Mistress Sidona black wine, as well, and the two of us kept the concussed Mistress talking.

When Mistress Megaera seemed out of danger, I served black wine to Master Dylan, as well.  I then accompanied Master Dylan into the storm in search of the Mistress Malefic, who had not returned after stepping out onto the porch. 

My healing abilities were not needed for the Mistress, who was battling an oil fire in a the freight wagon which contained our dung stores, but rather for Master Furaan, who was holed up in another wagon with Mistress Taryn.  I accompanied Master Dylan back to DRAGONSLAIR, as he bore the injured Master in his arms and Mistress Taryn followed.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #1247 on: January 03, 2007, 05:30:18 PM »
Took some time to clean up Mistress' wagon inside, disposing of all the very many chocolate wrappers... ((there's a 12 step program for Chocolate Addiction Mistress ~winks~))

Gathered some dung chips and looked after the team.

kiah

« Reply #1248 on: January 04, 2007, 09:05:08 AM »
kiah emptied and cleaned the chamber pots in the unoccupied Guest Wagons as well as the Medical Wagon. she will continue with the kennel wagons upon her return and has asked for permission (via the board) to enter Master's permission to enter DRAGONSLAIR to clean the chamber pots there and should He wish it, any other Frees; Family and Guest.

kiah{MTC}mat-tp

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 01:16:57 PM by kiah{MTC}mat-tp »

Offline vanessa{Furaan}mat

« Reply #1249 on: January 04, 2007, 12:24:42 PM »
milked a few of the bosk this mornign then had to run for rt..will be back to do more in a bit

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1250 on: January 04, 2007, 01:47:06 PM »
WB vanessa. *huggers*  :-*

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1251 on: January 04, 2007, 05:27:01 PM »
did serve an warmed a Masters lap.. then chipped the ice from Mistresses steps an porch.. tended to her Kaiilas.. an made sure all was secure at the cookfires.. also did pack more in the commasary freight wagon.. makin sure all was ready for migration.. the inside of Mistresses wagon has been cleaned an made ready for quick move when is time... the wheels were greased by a thrall.. an the bosks needed to pull have been selected they have been checked their hooves shined an their horns also... brushin of the coats of the bosk is goin on as i post this note....also did remove ice an snow from Mistress Kels wagon.. an did grease the axles... toooooo....
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 06:58:10 PM by chanz {Sah} »
duckie rules

Offline vanessa{Furaan}mat

« Reply #1252 on: January 06, 2007, 10:48:17 AM »
the comissionary an my Owners wagon were prepared for migration yesterday before i did some servign an spent soem time with my injured Master

thankyou Master Ubar~blows kisses~

Offline pleasure{MTC}

« Reply #1253 on: January 06, 2007, 03:30:30 PM »
today i spent some time with the injured NPC Men feeding and giving them tea, changing the damp furs for dry ones and greasing wagon axles. then had to run for RT stuff
We have a weight to carry and a distance we must go.
We have a weight to carry, a destination we can't know.
We have a weight to carry and can put it down nowhere.
We ARE the the weight we carry from there to here to there.
-The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1254 on: January 06, 2007, 11:02:49 PM »
made ready Mistresses wagons for migration had to have a harness repaired did fill the last of the botas with blackwyn an distibuted them to the Outriders before we moved out.. then did drive Mistresses personal wagon till r/t scooped me away yet again
duckie rules

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #1255 on: January 07, 2007, 12:10:42 AM »
I keep forgeting to post on here .... cause i am so tired when i finally leave that i for get. So here is the last three days ....

Served in camp. Master Arlon .. Mistress Jo .. and Master Hirodel ..... Helped with the OR's in the surgical wagon ...  and then rode in the wagon with chiana .. .. Oh and passed my Mat test - grins and smiles .. as i skip away back to Migration.-
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1256 on: January 07, 2007, 12:49:56 AM »
I did much this day...

I taught vanessa and silence how to drive a wagon, then ensured that the bosk and wagon of my Mistress were still in fine condition for travel. 

I then joined my Mistress in the Surgical Wagon.  Together, we worked upon a badly frostbitten young man.  While Mistress removed three blackened fingers, I removed the same amount of toes on his right foot.  Afterward, the honor of full healing slave tags were bestowed upon me, a status symbolized by the emerald bracelet I now wear!

I hardly had time to enjoy the achievement, for migration was upon us.  I directed the dispersal of the injured from the porch of the Surgical Wagon, seeing that the men were returned to their personal wagons to weather the migration as best they could with the assistance of their family or slaves. 

Then it was that I bid a ... difficult farewell... to Deucalion (NPC).  Once, as an unScarred youth, he had helped to drive Krul's wagons and tend his bosk and kaiila.  He led an Or when he received his Scars for a Season of fine service to our home.  Rather than bear the amputation of both his legs, he chose to meet his fate upon the back of a dying kaiila, riding point for our migration wagons.  I literally saw Deucalion grow to become a man -- and now the Sky above welcomes him before me?  I suppose it is not for me to understand.

I also drove my Mistress's wagon this night, when jale was too weary to continue.  I rescued from the snow a slave who had fallen from the platform of her Master's wagon without his knowing.  I again switched places with jale when the column stopped for a moment to rest, repair, and regroup...

It will be a long migration.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1257 on: January 07, 2007, 05:54:27 AM »
she greased the wheels of her Mistresses wagon and served a visiting Master, later on she readied the bosk team and hitched them to the wagon, she made last checks that everything was tired down and lit the red lamp, she drove the wagon showing fancy how to start the team, she passed the reins to pippen when sleep began to overtake her and slipped into the wagon to sleep
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

kiah

« Reply #1258 on: January 07, 2007, 11:04:18 AM »
~blushes~..kiah forgot to post of her activity in camp friday night and apologies for such

she was allowed to serve Master Arlon and then Mistress Megaera!

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #1259 on: January 07, 2007, 10:46:59 PM »
Helped a thrall named malice .. drive one of the freight wagons ...  when we were stoped .. i warmed botas .. and passed them up and down the lines of wagons .. kiah helped ..(( NPCed after Rt took her away - grins and winks at kiah - ))   .. fed the team that was pulling the wagon .. and made sure they were ready for the next leg of our trip.
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.