Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 509660 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: CHORES
« Reply #1590 on: June 30, 2007, 03:00:11 PM »
went around and made sure that the wonded and sick had enough water today...then had to leave for rti...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #1591 on: July 03, 2007, 11:07:57 PM »
tonight i made blackwyne, swept out the commissary wagon, brought water to the med wagon and gave it to the Men that were not on IVs as per Mistress Taryn Iona's instructions, then i got to spend some QT with Msitress Taryn until my Master got in, then i spent QT with Him before we left.
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1592 on: July 04, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »
was in camp last day.. attempted to serve Mistress T... before desk beast went wonky.... and could not get back into the room no way no how... *** sigh***  appologies Mistress i will make it up to you.. *nods lots*
duckie rules

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1593 on: July 05, 2007, 07:14:52 PM »
no worries ducky, I understand, you weren't the only one having problems that night.... ~huggles~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1594 on: July 05, 2007, 07:48:02 PM »
Today, I brushed the majority of my Master's muzzled kaiila, to make the dusty beasts suitable for the saddle during migration.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline sareem{MTC}

« Reply #1595 on: July 05, 2007, 08:01:59 PM »
tdday, sareem cleaned her Master's furs.......choke, cough, sputter

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1596 on: July 05, 2007, 09:19:41 PM »
tdday, sareem cleaned her Master's furs.......choke, cough, sputter

*Blinks*

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1597 on: July 06, 2007, 01:50:50 AM »
she checked all the iv's in the arms of the ones in the med wagon, then stripped all the empty cots and washed them all before putting clean sheets onto the cots she then had to leave as was feeling unwell
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1598 on: July 16, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »
checked the axles of Mistresses wagon.. made sure all lanterns were filled.. stowed all away with in the wagon an secured them.. then checked the commasary an cook wagons to be sure each was ready for move out.. bosk made ready by npc thralls.. harnesses checked an oiled... hooves of bosk oiled an coats brushed....
duckie rules

Offline chiana {M}

• Property of Malefic
« Reply #1599 on: July 19, 2007, 07:05:31 PM »
chiana made sure all of the wheels were in good order, greased the ankles, and repacked Mistress' supply wagon.  she also helped duckie clean suls for supper.
chiana {M}

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1600 on: July 19, 2007, 11:51:20 PM »
I was en-route to the freight wagon for as many empty botas as I could carry to the wounded when raiders attacked.  With arrows piercing the dome, I took refuge behind the left rear wheel of the wagon, where I was soon joined by Mistress Sidona.  For the highlight of the evening, I helped her fend off a raider with a well-placed brush full of axle grease in his eyes while she gutted him with a quiva - good times!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1601 on: July 20, 2007, 08:09:01 AM »
last night.. help my sisters feed the wounded and look after them.. then was call to help Mistress Taryn in taking out an arrow from a warriror
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1602 on: July 20, 2007, 02:32:33 PM »
she did some healing work while the raid was on
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #1603 on: July 20, 2007, 02:53:36 PM »
last night i served the injured Warriors food and water, and moved the Men when the camp was about to be attacked, then i went and helped at the med wagon cleaning up blood off the floor.
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #1604 on: July 20, 2007, 09:46:55 PM »
Today, I busied myself at the temporary encampment by the watering hole.  I fetched a bota of water and a pouch of jerky for Mistress Kelsey.  Then, with the help of tandruk the NPC thrall, I saw to the par-boiling, plucking, and spitting of the already field-dressed tumit carcass I mysteriously found by the fires at the edge of the column.  With the huge bird roasting, I thought to take a bath in Master Raziel's makeshift field shower, but it was not to be.  My Master's kaiila, DEMON, returned to the column riderless, dragging a dead Turian behind him.  Soon after, my Master appeared - on tharlarion-back with raider captives chained to his stirrups, of all things - and there were sudden reports of fire in the distance. Another attack seemed imminent, so I took up a station on the freight wagon steps to await further casualties.  Surprisingly, no fresh wounded were forthcoming, my Master's scouting mission having attributed the fire to a just-attacked caravan, and the call to head out was given instead.  After making sure that the roasted tumit was indeed packed up, I mounted my Master's mare, NYTEMARE, and fell in with the center of the wagon column. 

(And there I left dee for the night, en-route to The Point!)