Author Topic: Urgent prayers needed  (Read 14870 times)

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
Re: Urgent prayers needed
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2007, 10:04:48 PM »
OMGOMG.  You're home.  YAY!! -grins all happylike-  I'm so glad to hear that.  I'm just wonderfully happy that you made it back.   NO relapses, hear me?? 

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #91 on: October 20, 2007, 11:31:32 PM »
it's about time you got your happy little ass home... ~innocent grin~ in all seriousness, I just hope you aren't going to go back for a long time, say about 6 months... ~cackles~ and well if you do end up going back sooner rather than later, I will just have to join you, since I already tried to do that already this weekend... but since you were already doing better, I thought that you didn't need to get that pissed off... ~grins innocently~

Talk to you soon, and woobie, get lots of rest... ~huggles to you both~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2007, 12:24:43 AM »
SNUGGLE BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~coughs and gets all cute and sweet again~

welcome back Home Master!....~dragging up the very large pillow with a happy lil wiggle~...jale did such a good job of being in charge, even found inspiration in da butterfly~nods lots~...though the Outriders are walking a lil funny now~ponders for a bit before shrugging it off~ though with Mistress Shoko getting the paga wagon back all safe and sound....can lure still keep the magic beans? pleaseeeee?

seriously.....

it's great to hear You are home~nods and snugs Ya soft~ get better....

my mentor....hope you can breathe a little easier, and get some rest now that He is home....and remember.....Pago Pago....~s

love ya both

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2007, 10:24:42 AM »
I am so glad to hear You are back at home Bro.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2007, 12:41:39 PM »
Welcome home Bro.. Be Well
bye bye!

Sands

« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2007, 01:06:28 PM »
snookums,

You know I've been away due to my move, but have been kept updated by meesh.
We both tried to get you last night for our overdue 3-way...lol

glad to hear your back..

will try to hook up a call soon.

hugs...

Sands

Offline Lilac

« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2007, 06:15:06 PM »
good God almighty.. Im gone for a few days because im working friggin constantly and when I aint working im sleeping..least that's what it feels like and look what happens..
Ubar.. he's in, hes down, hes up.. hes down, he's out.. my girl is running the camp.. and..  most remarkable of all.. Sati's ass is virgin? 

seriously.. I am late at reading this but I thank the heavens you are alright Ubar and hope it continues to improve.  -leaves tons of hugs and stuff for Him and woobinator too-

This is end of fiscal year for work and I feel like I can't even breath.  I apoligize for not being here and missing this..  hopfully things will slow down after next week and I will be on more.  I miss everyone..

Lil... (Bonez)

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2007, 02:12:49 PM »
Sati's ass is a virgin?  Or Sati is a virgin?  Need clarification please Lil, because, you knowing that much is just scary.

Raz

Offline Sati

« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2007, 05:17:47 PM »
-laughing- Ohhh the mystery .........rosebud
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline -Alice-

« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2007, 01:41:14 PM »
I don't know how to say how much i'm sorry i missed all this *sighs* I'm having alot of troubles down here and my actual boss doesn't allow me to use the net at work, so i have to borrow it from another co-workers, i'm so glad that You Rags is kicking and alive... But i was just about to buy a one way ticket togo and take You out of the  hospital, helping woobs of course, to take care of You and makeY ou feel better... *Sends toons of hugglesnuggletackle*

Love You Rags....

Offline Lilac

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2007, 05:00:45 PM »
Raz.... um.. both?  -blink blink-

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Sati

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2007, 07:55:37 PM »
-grinz big-

And even after the troubles I got myself into whilst the BIG BOSS was away..I still and forever will remain a virgin !
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Offline Sati

So damn happy yer both ok
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2007, 08:07:40 PM »
didnt work  :'(
Sati

Offline Sahara

« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2007, 07:55:56 PM »
as always I'm late on replying but I'm SO glad you're home, Bro!  now I know I can call and bug ya!  You won't know when, but I will be bugging YOU!

love
Sah

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2007, 11:29:40 AM »
 :-* ;)