Author Topic: Urgent prayers needed  (Read 14874 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Urgent prayers needed
« on: October 15, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »
I took Ubar to the hospital today around 11 am. He was having severe pain in his lower right abdomen and around to his lower right back. After hours and hours in the ER (literally till 6 pm) they decided that there could be a problem and admitted him.

When they got him up to the floor, his BP had dropped to 61 over 43. They freaked. I freaked. They decided that there was a serious problem and started pumping drugs into him to raise his pressure, then moved him to ICU.
His doctor babe came to see him, and she decided that they needed a surgeon on standby because it probably is his appendix about to explode on him. The surgeon wasn't thrilled with the surgical area of the hospital we take him to because it has been newly built and they are still working the kinks out of the surgical arena, etc. He wanted him moved to the hospital an hour away. Doctor babe agreed and at 10 pm tonight, they were moving him to the surgical ICU at that hospital, where the surgeon would take his first actual hands on look at Ubar and decide if they were going in tonight or if they were gonna wait and go in tomorrow sometime.

When I had to leave, his BP was up to 112 over 58... He wasn't very coherent and they were waiting on the Mobile ICU to transport him.

For most people, the appendix, caught in time, would be no real big deal. Ubar, however, as most of you know, has a long history of heart failure, a pacemaker, and now suffers from lung issues that keep putting him in the hospital every few monthes. .. His doctor babe asked him point blank, if he kicked off, did he want her to bring him back. .. She expressed the seriousness of his heart and lung factors. He told her I could decide (thanks.... *sigh*).

I had to come home, because, naturally, I can't get out of work tomorrow. (Let's all sing.. woobie loves her boss)... and he may or may not be in surgery tonight since that depends on what the surgeon decides when he arrives at the other hospital where said surgeon is waiting for him. I tried to call his mother at 8:30 to let her know what is happening and got the answering machine.

I guess I won't know much unless they call me on my cell.. or when I get there tomorrow afternoon sometime after I get off work at 2.

I am scared. I have asked God to handle it all for me. I believe He will. I also know that all your prayers won't hurt to have along. Please don't call the house or the cell.. I want to keep the lines open for the hospital... Just have a chat with the big guy for me ..

love, and fears,
woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Fishy!

Re: Urgent prayers needed
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 07:53:14 PM »
You and the Beloved Ubar both have my prayers, i actuaccly have no idea how i saw this post but, none the less you both need the love and prayers of not only your rt family but you camp family as well, and as Shoko may be like that creepy uncle that keeps showing up randomly, She still loves every one of Tuchuk, I pray for his bodily health as i pray for your mental health.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 07:59:02 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with Y/you both...

my Mistress has rt issues that are keeping Her busy and offline..
i will contact Her as well

dakota{Property of Tira}

..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 08:06:50 PM »
oh woobie.... *hugs you tight* my prayers are definitely in overdrive.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 08:17:52 PM »
thoughts and prayers in overdrive as well... ~huggles woobie tightly as well~

Offline Sahara

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 08:28:49 PM »
Oh woobie, please please know that my prayers are with him, you, the surgeon's steady hand and good schooling. please take care of yourself as well, he will need you in good health to help keep him going.  If you need something, anything, please call.  I love you both dearly.

Kendra/AKA Sah

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 08:37:14 PM »
you have more than just my prayers...if i could be there for the both of you i woul be...i send love..hope...prayers...healing thoughts and every damn deity i believe in your way love...the candle is lit and the watch begun
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 08:47:49 PM »
*sends my love and thoughts to Him and huggles to woobie and lights the candle* He will pull through and be just his ornery self to the nursing staff by tomorrow night. Muse says so, so it must be so *firm noddles*

Love,

LM

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 09:07:28 PM »
You both are in my prayers.

If you need anything just say so.

Love you!

Sid/Shell
~*~~*~

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 09:22:02 PM »
My prayers are going out for M'Guardian, as well as extra love to you and Him..........just remember, He's too damn stubborn to leave us....~nods lots and smiles~

Hang in there woobie.....the big guy upstairs ain't ready to give up his post as the big guy for our big guy
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Redbeard

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 09:30:12 PM »
My prayers and thoughts go with you both. He will recover **S**

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 09:57:07 PM »
My heart and My payers are with you both, speedy recovery to the Ubar..

Alex
bye bye!

Offline ke'tharn

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 10:27:52 PM »
will send out prayers too. i wish you both strength and patience, and a speedy recovery for Ubar.

ke'tharn/andy

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »
damn....
you and He are in my prayers hon....
if you need ANYTHING....call.
seriously.

i love you my mentor
and wish i could just hold you right now, and lend you some strength....

lure/your mini-me/lee ellen

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Arlon

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 05:15:32 AM »
Prayers went into overdrive the minute I heard that Ubar had taken ill. If there is anything more I can do for either of you, jsut let me know.

....Arlon