Author Topic: Thoughts and Prayers to a Sister of old....  (Read 1566 times)

Vala

Thoughts and Prayers to a Sister of old....
« on: July 17, 2005, 07:31:43 PM »
~ with heavy heart~

As I got home today and read My email and listened to My messages on the phone machine, I was told of a death of a very old friend from gor. She was not of the HTMLS , She was around from the begining of Vala's forest time.. As I have no where else to post this but WM boards pls give Me some indulgence.....

"We weren't sisters by birth, but we knew from the start, that fate brought us together to be sisters by heart."

Sisters, yes we were just sisters. Our story was not heroic, not even memorable to those around us, and those that hated us,But when we needed each other we could feel the other silently there....

This was My Friend Lorilee that was Her name in rt... In the RP world of Gor She was Ierien a Sister of the Forest... Some of You may not understand, but Her persona lived along time and was true to the books and I also honor that. I m choosing a quote I read to a dear sister at the gathering as I hoped it would explain Panther Girls... As it most deffinately describes Ierien , Vala's Mentor ....

She was magnificent. She  might have been bred from a pleasure slave and she-panthers. She was sinuois and arrogant,desirable, dangerous and feline. She was surely proud and haughty. She was tall and strong, but yet in her height , graceful and incredibly lithe.
Hunters of Gor pg. 128...

Gor has lost a wonderful rper this weekend, I have lost a good friend and Mentor of old... May the skies be blue for Her and May Her pain of illness finally be at rest, and May I never forget Her...

Christiana

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Thoughts and Prayers to a Sister of old....
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 04:45:13 PM »
 :'(