Author Topic: bear made it home ...  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
bear made it home ...
« on: July 18, 2005, 09:14:13 AM »
well bear was very sick when i left the gathering yesterday, but had dee-mon and her hubby following behind in their car .... bear couldn't see for awhile coz my Cherished made bear cry coz bear didn't want to go as it was .... 

Then dee-mon got sick and ended up sleeping in the bear cave for awhile ....

then bear lost dee-mon's hubby ... 

he merged into heavy construction traffic ... somewhere ... seems there was a FAKE bear cave that distracted him ...

bear had to wake up dee-mon and meekly inform her that bear lost her hubby ... 

bear had to ... well, take care of things after all that power aide n' water n' stuff ........

so, we drove .... bear won't tell you how fast ... to try to catch up to him ... 70 miles later we did ... we saw the fake bear cave ... bear wanted to throw rocks at it ...

then we were right by bear's big cave in NYC going over the bridge and once over about 4 blocks til we all got there ... and dee-mon was driving coz then dee-mon's hubby was really sick ... and ...

bear lost 'em ... dee-mon merged ...... somewhere .... before bear .... 

(bear wonders if it's the Maine air this merging thing they do)

bear "waved" at someone ... he was not berry nice to bear and waved his finger to bear and mouthed "no no" that she couldn't merge too ... and so bear waved back and mouthed thank you ...

~coughs~

anyway ... so bear was right by home got there and typed up an intricate text message how to find bear .... and waited for dee-mon to call ....

dee-mon did .. they were in the Bronx, and they found directions to get closer to bear ... then bear went to pick 'em up but was berry nervous coz that area you get shot even in the daytime ... bear arrived and their car didn't want to start ... we got some nice policemen to help them find bear's cave's battery so we could jump their car ...

anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...  2:30 a.m.  --- twelve hours later (instead of the 8 it should have been) --- everyone was safe in bear's bigger cave and sleeping  .... after the greeting by bear's wookie anyway ....

bear saw dee-mon and her hubby off this morning around 9:00 a.m. .... they will let everyone know when they get home safe too....

bear didn't make it to work today ... bear is still berry sick and has drunk 3 gallons of water in the past 3 hours and still mouth feels like cotton balls are there ...

i can't much feel anything right now ............. bear going back to bed ....

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 09:16:13 AM by talena {Sirius} »

kelsey

Re: bear made it home ...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 09:17:22 AM »
is very glad you all made it there safely....and i think dee-mon's husband is way to generous sharing his germs around....

*grumbles about my sore throat*

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 09:33:44 AM »
-looks around with hammer and nails in hand, then pounding, makin the pictures in the big bear cave bounce on the walls for a while, then steps back admiring her own handi work and nods as now there is big flashing spotlights pointing at the door and signs with arrows pointin to the entrance thinkin there, now no one get lost again comin to see bear,  then with a brilliant idea, she rushes to the local rentall store and drags the old WWII search light right up to the front door and turns it on before stumbling away near blided by the light-

Vala

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 10:03:17 AM »
Is glad bear made it to the bear big cave... hates it that she is sick , and that dee and her hubby are too.   dee's hubby  needs to stop breathing on everyone..*s*...

sleep sweet bear , I miss you and await for you to peek outta that cave...

Vala

Offline Ayelen

• MoonProductions
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 12:23:39 PM »
~grins big in her purdy cave, all sparkly 'n stuff~

wasn't dee-mon's hubby that gave me germs...

bear's enemy was heat ... bear don't like heat .... bear gets all fuzzy n' stuff in heat...

~misses Mistress too~ ~licks~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 07:03:10 PM »
Hubby wanted to let everyone know that he feels MUCH better --- but then he found out that's only 'cause he split all the germies and spread them around equally (except to the bear, who incinerated them on contact). He just now hunched and slunk off muttering "ooops......maybe I shouldn't have licked everyone's alcohol bottle....."

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 08:33:01 PM »
*is suddenly thinking about washing all the moths of all the alcohol bottles that made it back to my house... NOT taht there was much left IN those alcohol bottles!!! DAMN! y'all drank almost ALL of my Caraco, coconut AND mango rum! what were you guys doin while I was sleeping?!?!?!?! *lol*

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2005, 01:44:06 PM »
ohhh.. the coconut... i think that was the "smurfs on the beach" ~nods muchly~

Offline Ayelen

• MoonProductions
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »
As much as Buddha had me wet i shouldn't.... ~erases that thought~

Yeah, everything incinerated off me and still is.  :(

~still wants to know the exact scientific calculations ms. dee-mon used in her experiments~

~still smells those Smurfs on the beach~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2005, 08:13:41 AM »
Hehehehehe....deemon bartending 101:

Caribbean Daze

Grab one 16 oz. Styrofoam cup. (Being classy is of the utmost importance.)
Pour two fingers of coconut rum to the bottom. (It's preferable to have a little Captain in ya, but any brand will do.)
Discover that two and a half fingers of rum were poured and dump the excess to one's own cup.
Pour two fingers of Hypnotiq atop the rum.
Fill with Sprite up to the rim.
Taste test, spreading one's germs around just a bit more, and add a spash more rum.
Serve to the person to your right; repeat.

Smurf on the Beach

Discover that there is no more Hypnotiq.
Decide that anything blue will work.
Experiment with Blue Curaco -- two fingers or something like that.
Make your neighbors wheeze with the potency of your drink, which you can neither smell nor taste.
Make a comment about your tongue being numb, and this being FABulous.
Proceed to get up and dance, then get yourself collared and braceleted, and then doze at the side of your Dom of choice.
Ahem -- repeat next year.  ;D ;D ;D

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Kitya

• Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2005, 09:01:31 AM »
*nudges dee* don't forget about our lil experiment with Blue Mondays!! *eg* I think I had more like 3 or 4 fingers... maybe 5... of vodka... *lol*

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2005, 09:21:19 AM »
Well, see, that's YOUR recipe to post... *EG*

I was half-drunk on ONE, and that is WAY unusual for me. I dunno WHAT you put in those suckers, but it was an eeeeeeevil Monday.... *LOL*

Offline Ayelen

• MoonProductions
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2005, 02:22:35 PM »
Hehehehehe....deemon bartending 101:

~jots it all down coz I've never not felt my tongue before~

hm.. then again ...

~erases that and scrams~

Offline Kitya

• Kitya's Soap Factory