Author Topic: any extra pics to share  (Read 5872 times)

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
Re: any extra pics to share
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 01:14:46 PM »
After IMing everyone I have gotten several replies saying that they would rather that my page of pics were not posted on the board for everyone to see since many people besides MTC people read our board. Therefore I will be IMing just those from the gathering the link. I'm not sure if it would be ok to show others from MTC or not now, if any of you read this, let me know what your feelings are because many Family members have asked to see the pics.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2005, 01:57:13 PM »
MTC people are okay with me, if you IM them the link.. I have about half of ours uploaded and that is what I will do.. just IM the link to family that ask for it.
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2005, 02:07:06 PM »
thanks woobs.. *grin* then that is what I'm gonna do!

Offline ke'tharn

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2005, 02:08:44 PM »
would like to see pics! *smiles all sweet*

ke'tharn

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2005, 02:21:02 PM »
I didn't answer my IM sooner coz I was at work... and they blocked access to this board finally... ~Muttering~

I don't have any problem with anyone of MTC seeing the pics.  Outsiders don't need to.  Though at least I wasn't caughton camera  in an uncompromising position ... hehe... bears outsmart cameras ....

~scoots coz I gotta go to a concert tonight~

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2005, 03:07:46 PM »
blinks cause she wish see the pics too.. blinks more.. and curls by Mistress Ubara's feet..pulling softly at Her tunic..Mistress..cat been very good girl ..may she see alllllll the pics please please?

looks up with her large black orbs and smile all sweetly..
blinking more.. cause she really look pretty like this

the furs hide her legs tied to stop her to boing boing..to so look veryyy sweet..
waiting patientely to see pics..

loves

cat

Karanis

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2005, 03:11:03 PM »
LOL I havent even been HOME yet LOL I'm still staying at Jamie's.....I have been home long enough to grab a couple things that I needed, and head BACK to Jamie's LOL......My putering is being done on His lovely 26K dial up......

so yes cat, if the others send you the link, you are more than welcome, I havent even gotten the link yet though, but I know those pics have GOT to be funny as hell.....

I want the link! I want the link! LOL

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2005, 03:14:26 PM »
wooo hooooooooooooooooo

link link link

did i say link?.. giggling pounce her Mistress and hugs Her tightly..You are the best.. purrrrrrrr

boing boing  linkkkkkk

cat

Offline Lilac

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2005, 04:02:58 PM »
whispers~~ I would like to see the pics too if it's alright

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2005, 05:48:57 PM »
would like to also see, when they are up... ~sniffles~ cause all I did this weekend was move into a tiny studio apt, with no phone until today, having the rental truck taken away because the place we got it in Cali reported it stolen... then spend 2 different nights in the ER for nothing but the doctor telling me the same things, giving me a shot of meds and sending me home... would have had more fun at the gathering...

lotusd

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2005, 05:49:04 PM »
me too...if everyone is comfortable with it.

~ flashing an angelic smile ~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2005, 07:59:57 AM »
i have spoken with some who attended the gathering.

though they are fine with pics being shared between those who attended the gathering they are very uncomfortable with pics being shared with everyone and the possibility of the pics being made general knowledge to all for viewing.

so in a nutshell... only those who attended the gathering may share photos.

if you did attend the gathering and wish to share your own photo with others... this is fine. but no sharing of photos bearing the images of others.

please bear in mind that some have very high profile positions of employment rt. though all the pics i have seen were rather mild for the gathering... it is difficult to say that every pic taken was a good pic and showed everyone's best side. inadvertantly a pic or two may have been shot in fun but it could be taken as being a bit unprofessional for public viewing in some cases. some may naught understand the closeness or love shared at the gathering and it could come into question by those unfamiliar with it.

it is a matter of being comfortable with those you love but naught so comfortable sharing your semi private life with just anyone who may recieve the addy to pics.

so do what you wish with your own face but maintain some respect for others and refrain from displaying their pics. treasure the pics as memories of a great time and look forward to reliving those time again next year.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2005, 02:56:50 PM »
I IM'ed the link.. I think.. in a mass IM mailing.. if it didn't get to you and you were there.. i.e.

ameeshia, "Karanis", "delilahK", "Vala", "kelsey", "talena_the_bear", "buddha"

lemme know..
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2005, 03:31:25 PM »
Hrm, at first I wanted to see what was going on, but then decided, hell, next year will be able to see for Myself, and hopefully am able to drag My Blood Dylan along, -grins-

a year is so long, but then again could be more attending next year!
time will tell, have a year to go *G*
when that happens, Lady Luck will be submitting hehehe  ;D

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2005, 05:58:15 PM »
Kan by next year I should have a larger vehicle in which to squish more into... ~EG~ and I will be legal to drive then too... So start saving them pennies, they will be needed...