Author Topic: the Silent one .....  (Read 2736 times)

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
the Silent one .....
« on: January 25, 2008, 10:37:25 AM »
Well my family... it seems RT is keeping me away longer then i hoped or wanted. But know I am here and miss you all very very much. If any of you wish to reach me Master Ubar has my numbers and I would look forward to hearing from any of you.

Hugs Kisses and Choclates
Angel/silence
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: the Silent one .....
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 12:03:40 PM »
hurry back you are missed... leaves hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 12:15:43 PM »
well wishs and he hopes to see you soon
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline silence{MTC}

• Angel's Space
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 10:18:16 AM »
= kisses da flame and winks at dakota = When i get my puter I will defiantly hurry home.  Been in and out of the hospital because of my blood sugar. But all seems well ....I just love the Library cause i can come on and get my messages. SO until i come home I am with you all in spirt.

Love and Kisses
Angel/silence
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 04:12:58 PM »
 :-* ;)

Offline silence{MTC}

• Angel's Space
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »
:'( :-* :P ;D

Offline silence{MTC}

• Angel's Space
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 09:31:28 AM »
Welll..........
     I went to the Docter the other day and he informed me i have cervical cancer. There are many ways to treat it he says... But I am scared as hell cause my aunt on my mother's side died from it. As soon as they opened her up to remove her female organs the cancer spread like wildfire and she died soon after. I hope and prey this does not happen to me. I need you all now since you are my only support system. Please prey for me and keep me in your thoughts. I miss you all muchly and am hopeing to get a computer soon so i can come home and lose myself.

Hugs and Kisses
Angel/silence

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 10:02:22 AM »
Consider it done silence.

Keep me informed and do return as soon as possible.

*Huggers*

:-*

rep

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 10:04:05 AM »
you are already in my thoughts - i mentioned you in my chore post a few hours ago! please know i remember you, i care and i will pray for you and if i can help by r/p'ng, i look forward to it!

kiah{MTC}

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 12:34:05 PM »
I dont know you but you are my sister here..I understand what you are going through.  Keep your spirits up and trust in the doctor babes because today they have all sorts of new medications that looks like they might be making a break through in the fight with cervical cancer.  You are added to my prayer list, we are here for you. 

tamara....
RIP tamara....

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 05:17:46 PM »
have had you in my thoughts and prayers for awhile now hon...will double them up~s

hope to be able to see you soon hon~s

~lure

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline silence{MTC}

• Angel's Space
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 02:54:04 PM »
- huggles kiah tamara and lure - thank you sisters ..... - snuggles with Master - I will keep you informed Master and hope all is well with you and woopie - blows a kiss to woopie -

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 03:28:03 PM »
Oh my.....*wraps you up warm snuggly and safe*

You are in my prayers, hon...

Check your private message.

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

kelsey

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 04:42:35 PM »
you are in my thoughts and prayers....*hugs*

Kels

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 05:11:24 PM »
Hey darlin',

I know you're scared, hon.  And I know the thought of surgery and chemo only adds to it.  But you CAN do this!  You're loved and supported, baby girl.  If there's anything I can do, or if you need an ear, just drop me a message and I'll call. 

Nex.
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.