Author Topic: Thoughts and prayers UPDATED  (Read 4958 times)

Offline Hesprit of Turia

• With the eyes of an eagle, I am always watching!
Thoughts and prayers UPDATED
« on: February 01, 2008, 12:49:41 PM »
I rarely come here any more, but there are still some on WEBMAZE who, I believe, will wish to know of this, so I'll put it here as well as on the BDSM board.

Those who know, or have known, Farida in any of the names she has used over the years, please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

I will provide more information when I'm able, but for now I will just say that the health of the typist has taken a bad turn.

Names on Gor:

Farida/Hesprit
Calista/Hesprit
nisaa{Hes}

Names in BDSM:

lisa
lisa {LA}
Lord Anthony's lisa
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:09:41 PM by Hesprit/Farida »

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: Thoughts and prayers
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »
She has my thoughts and prayers..

woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 07:42:46 PM »
Consider it done.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 05:12:59 PM »
dont know her but will light a candle

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Sati

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »
Of course Hes..she is added to my long prayer list.
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 07:22:23 PM »
I remember her well; she is a beautiful person.

I will keep her and hers in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline Hesprit of Turia

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 10:08:34 PM »
Hi everybody,

Okay, I do have some updated information about lisa / Farida.  This was current as of late Feb. 7 - early Feb. 8

lisa did experience another stroke.  Many of you will already be aware that she has a history of smaller strokes, with at least one more severe one some time back.  This has been something of an ongoing condition which has never been able to be completely controlled, and has been a part of the difficulties she has had with being online for a little while now.

Anyway, on Sunday, Jan. 27, lisa was admitted to the hospital (a major medical center, not the local facility) for evaluation and tests for some new confusion and difficulties she was experiencing.  The working theory at that time was a possibility that her medication levels were too high and needed to be adjusted, however some of the tests were never completed as the doctors found that the new stroke was imminent.  (At this point, I can't determine if the stroke had taken place already, or if it was at a stage the doctors could tell it was about to happen, but were helpless to stop it .... either way, the effect was the same.)

Once the stroke had occured, lisa was effectively unconscious for a period of time, a few days, in fact.  At that time, and at the time of my original posting, the doctor's were unable to determine if she would awaken, and if so, what her condition would be.

I'm explaining this background to emphasize the importance of this update.

At this time, lisa is awake and aware.  She woke up about the middle of the week, but was very confused, which is normal under the circumstances.  She had some difficulty with recognizing people, but that was slowly improving ... apparently the "breakthrough" happened when William, lisa's grandson was brought in.  From what I've been told, she started to cry immediately, which let everyone know that she recognized him.

Since that point, lisa has been improving, although it is slow going.  I'm not going to go into the full details but I will say that there are still questions about how much of her physical capabilities will recover.  I can say that she has left the hospital, as of yesterday, and is now in a rehab center much closer to home, the closeness of that will certainly help her recovery from an emotional standpoint.

For now, that is what information I have available, although I will say that lisa herself, as well as her family, specifically asked me to keep her friends from online up to date on her condition.  All of the thoughts and prayers have been greatly appreciated, and it would seem, have been very helpful.

Please keep those coming.

[/size]

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: Thoughts and prayers UPDATED
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 10:39:31 PM »
i am profoundly touched.. touched by a person whoem
i never have met... and now . pray that i do.. well
wishs and prayers
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »
Hes, please let her know that she continues in my thoughts and prayers.. and that God holds her in his loving hands..
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 09:49:30 AM »
though i dont know either of you...my heart goes out to her and her family in this time. have added her to my nightly prayers

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 02:10:27 PM »
Thoughts and prayers will continue.

Offline Hesprit of Turia

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 06:39:29 PM »
Just a brief update for Lisa (Farida)

I'm afraid I don't have too much new to report, she is still being treated for both the effects of the new stroke and a recent infection.  The infection has been resistant to the limited types of treatment methods available (because of the stroke and being at higher risk)  Lisa's confusion is still a concern, although the doctor's are hoping to see some improvement once the infection is finally taken care of.  Anything more, though, I'm afraid we don't know about until we see how things progress.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 07:26:02 PM »
one hopes that things progress well... thank you for the update

prayers and well wishs are sent out still
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 09:35:06 PM »
One day at a time... one step at a time.

Prayers will continue.

Offline Hesprit of Turia

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 08:24:47 PM »
Well, it has been some time, but I do finally have an update on Lisa.

I spoke with Lisa's family last night, and I found out that Lisa's medical condition will not allow her to return to online.  This is expected to be a permanent condition.

My personal contact with Lisa will be, at best, very limited now, although I am hoping to have the chance to speak with her directly when possible.  I have passed along the thoughts and well wishes of those who have left them over this period of time, and will continue to get any messages, either to her if possible, or at least to her family if I'm not able to speak with her personally.