Author Topic: Thank You A/all  (Read 3847 times)

Offline Strider

• Watching for pigs on the wing....
Thank You A/all
« on: May 25, 2005, 08:31:25 PM »
Firstly. My dad came through surgery with flying colors, even only had to do 4 bypasses, instead of the expected 5. As for My daughter, I have now heard from her, she is safe, finishing school, and at least talking. It is still sad to see a child leave in this manner, but she is 18, and by the laws of our state, I can do nothing. Thank Y/you, once again
Honor cannot be taught, it cannot be claimed, nor faked. It is either there, or it is not.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: Thank You A/all
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 11:34:04 PM »
Master, am so glad to hear that Your Father is doing well... :D...and that Your Daughter is at least talking to You again...will keep You and Your Family in my prayers that the rough stuff is behind :)

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline ivy{MTC}

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 06:06:24 AM »
ohh God Master am so glad to hear all went well with Your dad, having been praying, but had no idea ofthe daughter situation and ivy understands only too well, sometime You have to let go to love them more, ivy here if you need her

hugsssss and kisses
ivy the creeper

kelsey

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 04:07:23 PM »
glad to hear everything is ok Master...You and Yours are in my thoughts

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 10:36:45 PM »
OUTSTANDING!!! ;)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 07:24:35 AM »
~smiling warmly~ See how the prayer chain of this family helps things work out? I am most relieved...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Yahira

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 08:21:10 AM »
~grins~  I'm so glad that things went well with your father and that you were able to hear from your daughter!

Offline Kitria

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2005, 02:35:46 PM »
Strider,
Your daughter is safe, and going to school. Two pluses for her. In time she might even want, or need to cross the bridge back to you.  Please make sure the way is there for her.  I know, tis hard to understand how they think..and what they do.. and it even hurts..sometimes a lot.  Stick in there Strider..for the long haul..it is worth it..just ask me.

So glad to hear your father is doing better.

See you in camp