Author Topic: Ohio Chat Gathering 2008  (Read 25125 times)

Offline ...haven

• Well behaved women rarely make history.
Re: Ohio Chat Gathering 2008
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »
HEY!! I too got someone I could hardly understand...I left my info..kind of. Am crossing my fingers hoping I have a place to sleep when I get there!!

...havenly  ;)

Offline maiyuri

• Darkness only leads to the discovery of light.
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2008, 11:14:27 AM »
Is there going to be a gathering next year???? My due date is on july 6th and I'm afraid I won't be able to make it this year. *pouts down at my stomach*
Freedom permits a woman to live without a man. Slavery makes a woman need a mans touch... Slavery, of course, is the surest path by means of which a woman can discover her femininity. The paradox of the collar is the freedom which a woman experiences in at last finding herself, and becoming herself\

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2008, 12:35:34 PM »
It is a yearly Gathering.  :)

Offline Lilac

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 05:20:05 PM »
ok....................I reserved a room....... I think.. I could understand the person.. but I think she was mayyyyyyybe 12 years old?   took name.. phone #... date arriving, if I wanted smoking or non.  I said.. "non please, and there will actually be 3 people in the room."  she asked If I wanted 2 beds.. which kinda made me chuckle.  but anyway.. then after that said.. ok.. thats it.. I asked if she wanted to know my check out date.. she said yeah..  so I gave her that.. and that was it.. she didnt ask for CC # or anything so Im a lil bit worried.  I did say I was coming in with the chat gathering.. but Im not sure she got that..   oye..

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 06:36:32 PM »
Woobie and I are going there tomorrow and make sure these people are still on top of things.

If not... collect bail for me.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2008, 07:32:09 PM »
Right now, it's up in the air for Ray and I getting to the gathering... if things go the way they currently are, we might be moving to another place shortly... so we are now on the tentative list... I am trying to work out a way for just me going, but even that, is still in the air... will keep updating all as time gets closer, and maybe something will make a path that way...

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2008, 09:45:39 PM »
Well with that said Ill be looking for a roomate, i havnt got a room reserved yet butcause i have to work out dates and details with the peeps coming along but im here... needing a roomy
bye bye!

rep

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2008, 10:12:28 AM »
Woobie and I are going there tomorrow and make sure these people are still on top of things.

If not... collect bail for me.

~checks out youtube to see if there are any recent jailing videos from that area~   ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:02:41 PM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2008, 02:13:47 PM »
Master they would not be able to hold you in jail for long...they will pay each other to get you out of there and out of there hair.. so no need for bail money... giggles and runs off...

hug and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2008, 03:10:20 PM »
well i will say this I wont count out my being at the Gathering but it is up in the air.. the roomate thing would be a plus but as of now i good vehicle that is baby friendly would be needed and to be honest if i didnt go that would make it all the easier for the Important ones to make it.. That being Terran, Amber Julian, and The Familar.. so dont count your eggs for me being there, money in the savings account and more money by me working those days sounds really good to me right now.. so im up in the air peeps... later alex
bye bye!

Offline Arlon

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »
Stick Me on the tentative list as well; with so much going on RT, I am still determining if the cash and time off will be available. Hope to see you all there!

....Arlon

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2008, 06:12:13 PM »
ok.... Im trying to book a flight as that will be the major expense in this trip

what is the name of the closest airport and the city its in.....

because apparently calling delta and saying "take me to salem" does not work....

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2008, 06:47:31 PM »
Shoko..

Canton/Akron Regional
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Arlon

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2008, 01:12:08 PM »
Shoko.....

See if Allegiant (whichis in your area roughly) or JetBlue have flights in that region. Delta will flat scalp ya :( (You're talkin like $99 each way with Allegiant if they go there vs. $500 roughly with a legacy carrier...)

....Arlon

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2008, 07:07:30 PM »
Arlon,

I was calling all the airlines that fly to san diego international.... delta was by far th most convient with times and such... just not with my wallet...

I believe there was some third party airline that I had never heard of was the cheapest one...

-Shoko