Author Topic: Samantha Emeris Diary  (Read 3991 times)

Offline ~Samantha Emeris~

Samantha Emeris Diary
« on: April 23, 2008, 09:21:00 AM »
Dear Diary,
     I am in love! And the simple fact that mother set it up does not deter me from it...not anymore anyways. I am the happiest woman alive!
     His name is Cade Montgomery, and he is an absolute dream!
     Today he took Devin and I with him to a, can you believe it, horse race! It was so exciting. I must admit, the betting was a little difficult to comprehend, but who cares! I bet on the winning horse! I won ten dollars!
     We then went back to his, Oh yes, vineyard, and he gave Devin a little lesson on horseback riding.

Heres the horrible part. I keep expecting something to be wrong with him...I don't know...it might just be paranoia. He really is perfect. Absolutely perfect!
~Samantha Emeris~

Re: Samantha Emeris Diary
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 09:22:47 AM »
((Well, guys...this thing is going to take at least three more weeks. Hubby left last night for our relocation place. It is going to take him at least two weeks to inprocess me, then another week to get our housing...we have a computer now, but no monitor, so...we wait. Thanks for being so patient. I will be back as soon as physically possible. ^_^))
~Samantha Emeris~

Offline Rachel

• Off-Broadway Playwright
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 09:27:44 AM »
(Always glad to hear from you, Sam. I enjoyed the board post about Cade Montgomery. Neat way to stay involved)

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 06:11:16 PM »
Thanks!
~Samantha Emeris~

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »
Dear Diary,
      I’m back home, finally. It was hard to tear myself and Devon away from my Mother. But knowing that she is with Cade makes it easier.
   Ah, Cade. It was nice. We never really got too physical but there was definite magic. And I walk away with a dear dear friend. It is just very strange how that turned out. I was madly in love with him…but, we kissed and it just felt…wrong. I still love him, but as a sister would love a brother. There is still that regret though that it couldn’t have been something more…
   He promised to take care of Mom, though, which is nice. It’s like having a brother. I actually miss him.

~Samantha
~Samantha Emeris~

Offline Rachel

• Off-Broadway Playwright
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 09:05:57 AM »
(Obviously I can't read your diary, but it sure does give you a way to stay involved... I'll do my best  to mention seeing you in the rooms in Lindsay's column .... hugs.... next play with be part two of that Friends  play on Tuesday Feb 17th)