Author Topic: Them little things called babies  (Read 5391 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Them little things called babies
« on: May 28, 2008, 12:19:55 PM »
Lana has had some bloodwork done to see if she will be admitted early or not.  That little thing in her stomach has dropped lower though Lana has not dilated thing.  Whatever that means.  The room next to mine has been turned pink, blagh!  Everyone is in a buzz with this whole baby thing.  Whatever.

Thats the update so far.

Tune in later and I can keep ya'll informed.

Or for those of you with my number you can text message me or phone me. 

Whatever.

Raz

Offline Fishy!

Re: Them little things called babies
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 12:24:42 PM »
yay! baby time!

and Raz all it means is that her body is not quite ready for the baby to come out but the baby is.....

but honesty whats wrong with pink?

cause I lost the RAGNAR game show because of my love of pink.... but I did polietly turn down the consolation prize...

Good Luck!

Shoko

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 12:27:15 PM »
BTW Shoko...

That lil av of yours with that chinese prince guy putting on his robe crap, makes me sick with his flat stomach.  I couldnt get mine to look like that even if I stopped eating all year.

Raz

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 12:30:33 PM »
all right..... all right.... I forget who I told but I said that the first time someone said something about it I would take it out....

so you win..... and I think you just made me loose a few coppers by saying something.....

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 12:55:58 PM »
~cringes~ I HATE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My damn room for nearly 15 years was pink, until my parents got smart and painted it eggshell white... The reason my room was pink, was when my sister was 15 and me 5, she wanted to paint her room neon green, and asked me what I wanted my room and for some strange reason I said pink... ~grumbles~

I feel for ya Bro, and soon your nights and days are going to be filled with a crying baby, unless she's one of the weird ones and only cries when hungry...

Give Lana my love, and I will send you ear plugs to help keep you insane.... ~grins sweetly~

kelsey

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 02:55:22 PM »
awwww...did you at least sneak a Superman emblem in there?

Offline Lilac

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 04:43:07 PM »
um.. am hoping she knows the gender??  chuckles

best of wishes and hopes all goes well!!

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 10:31:06 PM »
Ok...yes, I know the gender and the name.

It's not my baby, but yes is part of my extended family.

And yes, hidden superman emblem in there, but not even Lana knows where it is..hehe.

Raz

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 10:47:44 PM »
-squeals!- BABY GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL! -dances-  Keep us updated puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 11:40:46 AM »
*starts to keep watch out for little "supergirl" stuffs.. LOL

BRING ME DA BABY!~~~~
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 12:36:25 PM »
i like babies just as long as i can spoil them and then send them back home to mommy and daddy???????????nods lots and lots... come here childern. auntie flame will teach you all she knows.... nods with an evil grin on her ruby red lips..while watching through sparkling blue eyes making sure no one hears or sees what she is teaching them..

runs off and hides

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 12:59:04 PM »
You know...as much as SuperRaz is not going gaga over the baby soon arriving, I have this funny feeling that as soon as the little darling enters the world...she's going to have him wrapped around her itty bitty finger.

I hope that she can arrive soon and safely, and mebbe we have bebe for Gathering?! -bats lashes-  Besides my own that is.

Offline Nexhias

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 05:17:51 PM »
Hope everything goes well for dat baby! 

Best wishes  :)

Nex
Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 05:31:06 PM »
hmmmm pink..... oh WOOOOOOOOOOBIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......where did you put the pink paint...... and NO it ain't for my bosk either........

Shy
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2008, 05:14:20 AM »
Know exactly where You're comin from with the pink thing, Bro... Jessica's room is allll pink as well. Comes with the territory when there's a baby girl around LOL. What the hell, there's NOTHIN cuter than a new baby. You'll be sick to death of pink for quite awhile --- but that lil' girl will have You wrapped twice by the time She's ten minutes old ;). Just put up with the pink and enjoy the baby, Bro.

.....Arlon