Author Topic: !!Gor Swap Update!!  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Virtue

!!Gor Swap Update!!
« on: August 19, 2008, 09:42:07 AM »
Howdy -

I know I've been absent - As has Savage. Well - Here's an update. Savage and I have been talking with a couple of our Gorean friends in real life. With the way financial things have been we knew we needed to do something. So here it is - Savage has moved in with Kumar and Kumar has sent one of our dearest friends (she's gonna kill me for forgetting her name again  ::)) to live with me.

So this means that I'll be able to make rent with her and Kumar is better able to assist Savage in getting around since his health is getting worse.

The thing is though - I need to know if she's welcome in MTC? She wants to come, but hey, I'm not even full Tuchuk myself, Family, so what is it you guys think? Care for another wild blooded beauty to join you? She's migrating from a geocity site of Kataii.

- V's Typist

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: !!Gor Swap Update!!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 11:39:48 AM »
She doesn't sound like a dearest friend if you keep forgetting her name, Turd.  I don't see why she wouldn't be welcomed into MTC..but after the Sleen incident, I think it may be best that you alert her to be on her best behavior...within reason.

Offline Virtue

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 12:18:14 PM »
I got smacked with a rolled rug and have a rug burn on my face along with a head ache. I don't have to remember things when I get brain damage after pretending to be an American Gladiator and get beat with a rug. lol

As for the Sleen incident....*grimace* Well he's an asshole. She's not. She's actually better behaved than I am and kept me on my toes when we used to be over at Kataii.

Thanks though! I'll let her know. I told her about the incident with Sleen. She grimaced and told me that if this was Kataii - Sleen would of already been killed for that.

kelsey

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 01:29:19 PM »
Virtue:

As lng as she is free to migrate from her previous home, there should be no problem.  However, if she is not released from her prior home, there would be a problem since she would be considered a runaway.

Kelsey
Council

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 01:30:00 PM »
She doesn't sound like a dearest friend if you keep forgetting her name, Turd. 

*just f**kin dies laughing... *
Thank you Amber for saying that so I didn't have to.. *wiping my cheeks*

Oh, my... I sooooooooo needed that laugh today..
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »
Well if she's a slave and you don't like or can't remember her name, just give her a new one.

~Dylan~

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 10:15:43 AM »
Been done.  Been warned.  Been advised.  Adhere to it all.

Raz