Author Topic: An OOC Death Of a Dear Friend to many  (Read 3004 times)

Offline DEATH SHADOW

An OOC Death Of a Dear Friend to many
« on: September 05, 2008, 12:10:27 PM »
I post here only as i could find no other place....but felt that beyond any problems that our worlds may ever have, this was needed....

i repost from AR here as it was just simpler in the mind set i have been in.....Thank you for Understanding

I wanted to wait for a few before i posted this....so forgive the 24 hour delay

to any that knew flame{DS} aka Bambi....My slave vt and rt roomie for many years now.....yesterday at 11 am my flame was taken home by the goddess....the Cause of death Is still to be "Offically" determined...but the doctors stated to me that the CoD was compleate system faliure do to complications from Diabetes....

we took Bambi in on the 7th of last month and as she requested only those of STC and the family knew....we found her when we all woke that morning laying in the bathroom....she was in the hospital for 3 weeks and in that time all her organs began to shut down including complete loss of feeling below her sternum....

her heart finally stopped at 11:08

after speaking to both her father and her mother....flame will be cremated and sent home to Oklahoma.....

tho at times i wanted to strangle my Friend and long time DS girl on gor.....and throtle the life outa her.....i cant seem to look around and not see her

she was a True P.I.M.A....but she will be missed by many......

to those that play in Vampire realms...she was Known as Desi Darkheart ......

In wrestling to the old XWA,XCWF,and so on....the was Dawnie Everdarque wife of RIPPER

i know many here went to or go to those realms.....Please repost this....anywhere....that you see fit.....and if you do please inform me so i can assure its recorded.....

rest in piece my Slidin girl.....

the typist behind DS and RT family

now to add

Flamey was a friend to many and thru many Realms Bambi has touched and known many......I know Many from MTC knew her and i wanted all to know of the loss of another long time friend and Gorean...

again if you knew her from other realms please do repost .....all i ask is let me know where so i can make sure they get my personal info for contact if needed

again thank you
The typist behind DS

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: An OOC Death Of a Dear Friend to many
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 01:11:00 PM »
remembers flame, her passion and spirt..she will be missed

my deepest condolances to You, Yours and her family

dakota {property of Tira} and his typist

..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »
-sighs softly- I knew her as both Desi Darkheart and Jaded Angel Drakov, though I never met her in Gor.  I am sorry for you and yours loss in this, and my heart is heavy to hear that one of the first people I ever met in online roleplay has passed.

Amber/Lacey

Offline -TT-

• -loving life-
    • Sanguaren Nights
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 01:48:40 PM »
I had the opportunity to rp with her in vamp...

My condolences

-TT-/SiStinas

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 02:24:13 PM »
 this is flame my computer is not working right now.....

i am lost for words here...She was a great person i have had the chance to meet her as well as to roleplay with her in different releams...my prayers and thoughts goes out to everyone.. i know she will be miss ....

hugs and kisses

flame
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 02:41:00 PM »
My condolences.

May she be at peace.

Scott/Bo Drakov

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 04:20:18 PM »
I have known her for years, both as Jaded and as Destiny.  She was a wonderful woman and she will be missed greatly.

RIP my friend. 

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends in this time.

Juele Drakov/Blackfox

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 02:54:13 PM »
her Family has My thoughts and Prayers

I rejoice for my dear Friend, she is in a better place...

I Knew her As Jaded and my favorite char of all time... The ever playful huge Rotwieler... Fluffy....

I would say morebut I am at a loss for words...

Sidious Disombras/Drakov, Nicabar Drakov
bye bye!

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 04:34:26 PM »
DS and family,

As I remember flame{DS}, her vivaciousness and spirit for roleplay will be sorely missed.  All the realms she participated in will be at a loss for her.  Though we may be in grief for her and mourn her passing, we should also be thankful that those of us that knew her were graced by her personality and presence.  I cannot express what others may feel but only my own; that I might miss her presence and be sorrowful of her passing, I can remember what she brought to the roleplay world.  This is an ordeal that none should have to go through, but for her sake, we must celebrate what she brought to us, her life. 

Remembering her is the best gift we can give.  Passing that rememberance on is a token of committed appreciation for her.  She will always be loved by those she touched and she will always love those in her life as well.  She has moved on to a better place, that is for sure, but she will never stop loving or watching over her friends and family.  We should all count our blessing and remember to love where we have not, to smile when we can, be thankful of who we have in our lives, and remember whom has gone before us.  She is in my thoughts and my prayers and well wishes go to everyone else that has known her, and to her family and friends, I hope in a small way, I might have captured a little bit of her and what she might have wanted from us, all from what I had the pleasure of knowing.

My prayers to all.

Raziel/Sandtiger