Author Topic: waitin to hear from my ashle~moon  (Read 688 times)

Offline Titus

• HONOR ABOVE ALL
waitin to hear from my ashle~moon
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:36:10 AM »
well family
stil lwaitin to hear from my girl moon about the big change in chars
for us welk;l she can stay the same but i know i nede to make some4 changes so
that ican become a true Tuchuk. its been too long since my times
TWC did teach me some t hings but not alot just to their means.
Ubar, id love to come back TRUELY as a Tuchuk to MTC
and iam sure that moon would too once she gets time to
from her double shift at her job to get house taken care of. (the mortgage i think)
and her bills..anyways....am stillwitin to hear i knowits my decision but we decide to do
things togehter since we are close as friends and more.
Hope all understands this...shes dear to me and i her.

Ted/Titus
Sometimes it helps to stay quiet when the time is right

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: waitin to hear from my ashle~moon
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 06:37:47 PM »
Since this is not just for role play... but for learning purposes for you and your character... I will bend the rules if need be.

I do not wish to see your or your girl have to lose what you share. Moonbeam will continue to be your girl even with your new character to start from the beginning and learn step by step.

What we can do, if get your new character squared away, IE avs... codes... have a name in mind for the day it is earned... create a Tuchuk Father for roleplay history purposes, OR... see who has an npc Son that is still young and learning that may accept you as their Son and go from there.

When the time comes for moonbeam to become the property of the new character... I will allow a two hour maximum overlap of your current char with your new character without penalty associated with dualling to transfer the ownership of the girl via gifting, sale, barter, etc.

This is for transferring of ownership and the permanent end of your current character only.

Then your new character is in full operation, with your girl, and you can fully embrace all those things you missed out on with your current char. I stress... this is ONLY an overlap to transfer ownership and to permanently end your current character.

This overlapping is done in the open... without any deception... without any ill intent. So figure out how you wish to do this... and get the transfer and end of your character done within that two hour maximum overlap period. If possible to do so in less than two hours.... the shorter the better.