Author Topic: Dung  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Dung
« on: October 30, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »
All slaves, please make sure that during winter months when it is so cold, that you aren't just collecting dung and storing it.  Dung has a habit of freezing, and then melting into shit soup.  The freight wagon where the dung is stored, needs to be checked for shit soup sacks, and those removed, and more dung collected, and then dried properly rather than just frozen and stored.

There were four layers of dung sacks, that Ragnar had to go through in order to get proper dung sacks with dried dung.

Offline ki

Re: Dung
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 07:04:25 PM »
Yes Mistress
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 04:54:34 AM »
yes Mistress
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 11:28:42 PM »
I have a suggestion, it can be vetoed, but it's an idea... Could those who are willing, store dung sacks in their wagons, in an area that would keep them dry, as I know most or some that use braziers in their wagons to keep it warm while we travel... I am willing to take in some sacks, to insure that they stay solid and dry...

kelsey

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 05:32:01 AM »
Taryn,

that's all fine and well, but it needs to be dried out first before it can be stored.  Otherwise it will just melt in out wagons.

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 01:02:24 PM »
*crinkles my nose in ick at the thought*
yes Mistress