Author Topic: For Lilac  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Alex

• Wapike
For Lilac
« on: November 10, 2008, 09:28:43 PM »
The note is left at bedside in the savage tongue

Mother you will find a huddle mouthy slave on your porch, I placed her there last eve.. after she couldnt handle walking behind the wagons during migration any longer... she has warm tea and should be fine if not ... Oh well

Wapike
bye bye!

Offline Lilac

Re: For Lilac
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 05:26:04 PM »
-smacks my forehead- oye vey

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »
He attatches a note to the frying pan on the counter...

Mother you will find the same slave attatched to your porch, she has a fur to keep warm and when she wakes up she will have a bad headache as she tried to run and hide in your wagon, So i did the only natural thing to me as i knocked her out with a frying pan, needless to say i have gained a skill from you that has proved very usefull.

Wapike
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 10:51:16 AM »
But he lost your favorite frypan in the deep snow!!!

:D

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 12:06:36 PM »
wakes in the morning rides out and diligintly looks until the pan is found.... dear sone spends most of the afternoon cleaning and seasoning the pan to mothers specs and replaces the pan in her wagon... taking a deep breath....
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »
Just look at the cleaning supplies he wasted as well as the oil he used to season it.... and now it is so clean all that built up stuff that was on it that gave food that great flavor is all gone!!!

Offline Lilac

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 03:54:47 PM »
wtf?!?!  there will be hell to pay.. hell I say!! 

ps.. Papa.. as if I can cook ..pft.. only thing a fry pan is good for is beatin on someone

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am