Author Topic: What did Santa give you this year?  (Read 2065 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
What did Santa give you this year?
« on: December 25, 2008, 04:11:51 AM »
Santa came to us early, in fact, we got a special Fed Ex delivery to ensure that he didn't miss us this year... Inside we had 5 gifts, apparently he got the presents my parents and my sister and her family wanted to give to us... Santa's gift was getting it to us this year in one piece... ~chuckles~

Inside the gifts from my parents were a pair of really warm knitted sockies, made by my mom's own hands... Ray got dark blue and I got dark red, and ohhh we haven't taken them off yet, they are that warm... The gifts from my sister to Ray and I, was "The Tribe" first season on DVD, though I still say she cheated, as that was supposed to be my birthday present... ~laughs~

Then from the kids we got a Charger Monkey...

Then the second gift was Charger window decal... ~grins~

So all in all, it's was a small christmas and my normal mental alarm clock in my head went off at 5am and I stared at the gifts until Ray got the message that it was time to open them... ~laughs softly~ For as long as I can remember I have always been up at 5am on Christmas morning, no matter where I live...

Merry Christmas all, I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness... ~heads off to eat breakfast of eggs, sausage, orange-pineapple juice and to watch the rest of season 1 of "The Tribe"~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: What did Santa give you this year?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 08:05:22 AM »
Santa brought me the best of everything

He brought me the reminders of all God has given me to be grateful for.
and bubbles,and really good cookies *G* 

and the fierce understanding of a man who insisted on hobbling around a store pushing a cart while on crutches just to get me hair clippies for my stocking..  *LOL* NO LOOKING in the bags, woobie, just carry them to the car!!

I got to see my Mom and my Grammy earlier in the month, and my baby sister (she's 41) and her husband, and my lucky charm nephew. I even got to see some cousins I haven't seen in almost 4o years.  One even, that was serving in the Marines in Viet Nam when I moved to Alaska and I hadn't seen in person since 1968.. He's still cute.. *giggles* older, but still cute...

I got to go to work at 4 am.. but so many people are jobless, I even appreciated that.

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Salem

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 08:51:35 AM »
Just like the song goes, I got nuttin from Christmas. I am with my family, and I couldn't ask for more.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »
got to spend time with Master and  Mistress... could not ask for more...just being with them is all i want.. smiles.. Merry Christmas to all

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 10:40:47 AM »
So I havent gotten to open my Christmas pressents but....

AJ let me open a present on Christmas eve.... and he went the gag gift route.... so he got me caulk for christmas... and took a video of it for prosperity....

and woobie... thats the most adorable story ever

Offline Serinna

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 02:29:08 PM »
Mine is a bit spread out this year. from My daughter, I got a necklace that says "we luv mom", a bracelet that says "I love you mom", and a keychain that says "Best Mom Ever". I am with 2 of My 3 children, I have the knowledge that the family I still have is alive and well, I am employed, a roof over My head and My life. the rest of the gift giving is needing to wait until finances are in better shape but.... I am grateful for what I have
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 02:57:25 PM »
-coughs- I got one set of tinkerbell p.j.s, a pair of Tink "movie" p.j. pants, Queen Clarion porcelain doll from the Tink movie, a tinkerbell book.  I also received another fuzzy pair of p.j. pants and a video game, and some cherry blossom smelly stuffs! -thinks- Oh!  And I got a computer game and a shaving kit (I really do need to shave my fuzzy legs, but it's cold outside and I need the warmth!).

Beau got a Raiders cold mug, a Raiders shot glass, two pairs of jeans, a carton of smokes, a set of hat and gloves, some axe stuff and a pizza maker.. thingy.

J on the other hand.  All this noisy stuff!  He got a tool bench that makes noise, a ball popper that makes noise, basically.. the entirely of the fisher price aisle that makes noise?  My kid got it.  Oh and the steelers stuffed football.  Which is the ONLY thing he got this year, other than clothes, that does NOT make noise!

Happy Holidays to one and all, and I hope you get to spend it with those you love.

kelsey

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »
let's see......I got a lovely head cold....an ipod....some smelly good stuff for the bath.....the New Indiana Jones movie.....a Christmas towel and potholder and a cute Christmas doggy fingertip towel....oh and I got some turtlecks and other tops that I've been wearing since the weather turned cold

Offline Lilac

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 04:14:48 PM »
the weather let up enough for me to get to spend time w/mom and dad.. I am thankful for that.. I got um.. theater gift card (cuz im there every week )  barnes and noble gift card.. warm fluffy socks cuz its FREEZING in here. um.. one of those foam bead toppers and a pillow of the same stuff so maybe I can sleep with out wakin up hurting.. a penguin coffee cup,  OH and a fold up chair like for the gathering but its round and big.. a sample pack of vodka.. cute little bottles of different flavors.. and a new computer case for the "Great Pumpkin" with skulls all over it.. -smiles cuz loves skulls-    but the best of all was being able to spend time with my family, was really worried with the ice that wouldnt happen.

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2008, 04:27:23 PM »
-comes back- Noisy ball popper?  MINE!  The baby can't have it!  I turned it on after putting it together and just giggled madly while I chased balls all over the living room.  Mine mine mine!

And here is a full list of J's toys.  He got a cube where all sides play a musical instrument based on Mozarts better known pieces, with one side allowing all instruments to play.  He got a tool bench which teaches him shapes, colores, and numbers. He also received a barn which also teaches him shapes, numbers, letters, and farm animals, he got a spinning top, numbers and animals, A cookie jar that teaches him shapes and numbers, a fish bowl, which plays music and collects fish!  A book of nursery rhymes that reads the nursery rhymes to him when he turns the page, an elmo cell phone, and he also received a driving steering wheel thingy with lots of buttons to push and dials to spin.  Needless to say, we now need a toy chest.  Guess an amazon box will have to do. -rofl-

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 08:50:43 PM »
a gift card to wally world from my brother. a check from my mom, and a visit with her. a day at work dealing with crazy people. And, getting to see the grandkids open gifts. Not too bad.
~*~~*~

Offline Titus

• HONOR ABOVE ALL
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 10:54:12 PM »
My neices and nephews and great nephews n neices sister and all were there thats
nuff gifts for me... :D
Sometimes it helps to stay quiet when the time is right