Author Topic: a little laugh :-)  (Read 537322 times)

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
Re: a little laugh :-)
« Reply #345 on: May 05, 2007, 10:50:40 AM »
The Italian Tomato Garden

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Vincent,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me.
Love, Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the bodies.
Love, Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love, Vinnie
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Dream

« Reply #346 on: May 05, 2007, 10:57:52 AM »
HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A WOMAN:

Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to lights and darks.

Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown.. If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas. Look at your womanly physique in the mirror, make mental note to do more sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.

Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone. Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.

Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner.

Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.

Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.

Rinse conditioner off hair.

Shave armpits and legs.

Turn off shower.

Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.

Spray mold spots with Tilex.

Get out of shower.

Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a pile.

Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see wife along the way, shake wiener at her while making the woo-woo sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror. Admire the size of your wiener and scratch your butt.

Get in the shower.

Wash your face.

Wash your armpits.

Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse the snot off.

Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower.

Spend majority of time washing privates.

Wash your hair. Make a shampoo Mohawk.

Pee.

Rinse off and get out of shower.

Partially dry off.

Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of tub the whole time.

Admire wiener size in mirror again.

Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.

Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake wiener at her and make the woo-woo sound again.

Throw wet towel on her pillow.

If there is anyone among you who did not laugh at the truth behind this, there is something SO very wrong with you. Have a great day!

Oh, and... woo-woo!!!
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Dream

« Reply #347 on: May 05, 2007, 10:59:36 AM »
There are always two ways to look at every thing.

A man and his wife are dining at a table in a plush restaurant, and the husband keeps staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sits alone at a nearby table.

The wife asks, 'Do you know her?' 'Yes,' sighs the husband, 'She's my ex-girl friend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up seven years ago, and I hear she
hasn't been sober since.'

'My Goodness!' says the wife, 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

Offline Dream

« Reply #348 on: May 05, 2007, 11:03:43 AM »
BUBBA GOES SWIMMING

Bubba liked to frequent the old swimming hole but was never able to attract the girls.

He decided to ask his friend Billy-Bob for advice.

'It's those big baggy swimming trunks that make you look like an old  fool...

They're years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos-about two sizes too little and drop a fist-sized tater down inside them. I'm telling ya man.....you'll have all the babes you want!'

The following weekend, Bubba hits the swimming hole with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato.

Everybody at the swimming hole was disgusted as he walked by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing, looking sick!

Bubba went back to his buddy Billy-Bob and asked him, 'What's wrong now?'

'Lard-Almighty Bubba!' said Billy-Bob, 'the tater goes in the front!'

Offline Arlon

« Reply #349 on: May 05, 2007, 11:38:35 AM »
Just a lil quickie to brighten y'all's day a little..... :

What do you get if you cross a donkey with an onion?
Most of the time you simply get an onion with long ears,
but every once in awhile, you get lucky,
and get a piece of ass that brings tears to your eyes.

(And of all people.... I got this from my Mom......go figure! LOL)

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #350 on: May 06, 2007, 05:43:19 PM »
BOL, at You, my Master,and the jokes from Mistress. i needed a good laugh
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline ariella {*Arlon*}

• in His collar, i found freedom
« Reply #351 on: May 06, 2007, 05:51:54 PM »
TICK WARNING!

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times unintentionally... But, this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e- mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked !!!

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid...

(FYI, i am not this stupid, it was an e-mail that went around, but funny, i'm sure there are some people who would fall for this one!)
"He is Master and i am slave. He is owner and i am owned. He is to be pleased and i am to please. Why is this? Because He is Master and i am slave."

Page 184 - Explorers of Gor

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #352 on: May 06, 2007, 06:45:37 PM »
JDL

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #353 on: May 10, 2007, 09:00:42 AM »

Wine or Water

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop.
However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.
Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health
Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

::) ;) ;D

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #354 on: May 10, 2007, 09:53:11 AM »
Word.

-grins-

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Arlon

« Reply #355 on: May 12, 2007, 11:17:25 AM »
BOL guess that makes Me the Tuchuk health department!  :P  Good one, Bro!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #356 on: May 16, 2007, 02:25:57 PM »
found this on another board and had to share it~lol~

Who is Jack Shit?

(warning: this may get kinda confuseing LOL)

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!"

Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.....

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc.

They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The couple produced 6 children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt and the twins, Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parent's objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Against her parent's objections, the other twin, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseperable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg
Schitt-Happens, Byrd Schitt-Happens and Horse Schitt-Happens.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He
recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt", you can correct them.

Sincerely
Crock O. Shit...

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #357 on: May 16, 2007, 08:45:13 PM »
Rules for Life

1. By the butterfly effect, you hold some responsibility for any event that occurs.
2. Spoons and forks are created by man, but sporks are manifestations of pure nature.
3. Assume nothing is mundane; life is automatically more perplexing.
4. No matter how hard you try, you will never see the invisible truck that will run you over in the street.
5. The one thing in life guaranteed to go wrong is Murphy's Law.
6. One person cannot make a difference unless someone else notices that difference.
7. You can fail yourself, but failing another is not permissible.
8. Two years of therapy is equivalent to an hour talk with the right dog.
9. You use your tongue for tasting. Tasting good.
10. Fight not to win the battle but to win the war.
11. If something you desire that others you love have is denied to you, do not hate that which you desire, but instead embrace your friends' having of it. Denying something to all is not the answer.
12. That which you makes you stronger probably should have killed you, but it didn't.
13. Live. Then die. In that order. No exceptions.
14. It's amazing how much you can say without actually saying it.
15. When all is said and done, being alone in life is better than being chased by an axe-wielding maniac.
16. Before telling a joke, check its expiration date.
17. Talking to yourself is okay. Giving yourself the silent treatment because you're mad at yourself is not.
18. When rating how well something went, the fact that nothing spontaneously caught on fire is a good thing.
19. Be like a blob.
20. For good health, be anal about one thing every day.
21. Our imaginations house our future, our potential, and our ruin. Make sure your imaginary friends are not your enemies.
22. You are not your parents.
23. Saving some bread for the future will not work. You can only eat in the present.
24. Everything will be okay in the morning. Just close your eyes.
25. Ask the questions that you have.
26. Every king needs his sword.
27. Happily ever after is not for the real world. The stories of your life don't end when the book does.
28. A good way to feel superior is to ride an elevator where your floor is higher than everyone else's.
29. You are not the hero of some movie, novel, film or story. You're not the villain either. You are not even a supporting character for someone else. You just are.
30. People carrying umbrellas need not walk under awnings.
31. If it has the word 'uber' in it, it must be good.
32. The enemy of 'good' is 'better'
33. Only the present is fixed. Both the future and the past are mutable in how you look at them.
34. You are alive, dangnabbit!
35. If ever in Shangri-La, ask for directions and leave.
36. You must always casually conform... at your earliest convenience.
37. Never question the cream puff.
38. If you can build a frickin' dysonsphere, you better be able to do artificial gravity as well.
39. Just as cars should allow pedestrians to pass, so should the pedestrians occasionally allow cars to pass.
40. If you cut the baby in half, the problem will solve itself.
41. Misunderstood words can still hurt once understanding is achieved.
42. Digesting one's self, while ecologically friendly, is sociologically damaging.
43. If you have a metal fork for a head, stay in bed and indoors on stormy days out of fear of lightning.
44. Time is an illusion invented by the Swiss to sell watches.
45. The general consensus says that overall, life basically sucks, save the one saving grace that if you didn't have life, you'd be dead.
46. If anyone were to rule the world, it should not be a guy with mismatched socks.
47. It can get lonely on a planet with approximately 6,000,000,000 people.
48. For a merdog, the wetness of its nose is no indication of the animal's overall health.
49. Violating an outline will not result in being smited from above, below, or at sea level.
50. Never invade Russia come winter.
51. No toil should be without an effect.
52. BELIEVE IN LOWERCASE.
53. Honesty is the best policy unless you are in a prevarication competition.
54. Fear the past that was not yours to help others who walk the path.
55. In the land of the freaks, a normal person can be viewed at a sideshow for only a nickel.
56. Buying a Brita water filter alone will not save the environment.
57. Never make important life decisions when working in a greenhouse in July in Kentucky.
58. Before you can compromise, you must be selfish.
59. The first step to universal harmony is to kill off the tone-deaf.
60. The answer to 'the Chicken or the Egg?' is turtles all the way down.
61. Picking up a bundle of straw does not unbreak the camel's back.
62. If all it took to fly was a cape, Dracula would not have needed to transform into a bat.
63. One can always consider it progress that nowadays, only 50% of marriages end in death.
64. It is unwise to get wasted in the afternoon just to take a 15-minute nap.
65. All roads lead to Rome, especially those that go out of Rome.
66. According to quantum theory, there is always a universe in which you chose to wear the chicken suit.
67. Every time you commit a misdeed, you bring your evil twin one step closer to the side of good.
68. Life contains a lot of unhappiness; one just needs to make sure it's a bearable unhappiness.
69. When making rennet, you might as well make veal.
70. To make a difference, one must subtract one number from another.
71. If this planet ever becomes a world without borders, geography class will be a snap.
72. The pen is mightier than the sword, except when it comes to cutting paper.
73. When it comes to removing the 'Do not remove tag' on a pillow, do what a Zen master would do.
74. Setting the bar low, when not limbo dancing, is a good thing.
75. Cold is an absence; heat is an existence.
76. Happiness is cool grass on your belly and a yellow dandelion nearby to eat.
77. Sometimes you need a lick on the nose to remind you what's really important in life.
78. All views are important to hear because somewhere in the chorus of opinions is the single melody of truth.
79. Hindsight is 20/50.
80. It is quite hard to spoon a triceratops in a double bed.
81. Never go to Hungary in the middle of learning French.
82. Always assume sarcasm.
83. You can melt in someone's arms, and an ice cube can melt in any oven.
84. Never skip out on a date with a godlike being.
85. Never stab a person in the back. You'll miss the look of shock and terror on their face.
86. Colons are good; everyone should have one.
87. Every gift has the potential of paper-cut-inducing wrapping paper.
88. I promise.
89. In order to make Edward R. Murrow turn over in his grave, one must place his ashes in an hourglass.
90. One may become triumphant upon the acquisition of three elephants.
91. God forbid but lecturing might actually be the answer.
92. Go ahead and move. It will help hasten the inevitable heat death of the universe.
93. Character limits are anti-British.
94. When Thor shows up, it's always deus ex machina.
95. From time to time, walk out in the mystical
moist night air and look up in perfect silence at the stars.
96. The needs of the bladder outweigh the needs of the few.
97. All medication either cures or causes erectile dysfunction. Some do both.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2007, 08:55:53 PM »
LMTAO HAI!!!

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #359 on: May 17, 2007, 06:08:08 AM »
Bwaaahahaha! OMG, I think I'm going to be stealing some of these for my MSN messenger tag!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?