Author Topic: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU  (Read 36364 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2013, 06:32:34 PM »
glad that he is doing better each day....knows he has a ways to go. but at least he is up and moving around now and talking...and fussing at the nurses and all.... we will keep him in our prayers and thoughts..thanks for the updates

NS and flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kiahMTC

« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2013, 03:48:23 AM »
thank you for the update. i was eager for new news. my prayers remain steady for both Master Ubar and his woobie, along with all of the webmaze family.

kiah

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2013, 05:30:47 AM »
They have moved him to Cleveland Clinic to do the surgery to put the dialysis catheter in his upper chest and remove the "temporary" one they had originally placed in his groin. They, in their infinite wisdom, decided that their tables and equipment could not handle him at the local hospital. Translate that to.. An attorney was in to see him on Wednesday and now they want to be rid of him.. lol...

2 hours and 80 miles away.. I won't be jaunting up every day after work.. but he has been steadily improving up to this point.

Continued prayers please.. I will go up sometime this weekend.

love woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2013, 09:44:50 AM »
-confuzzled- I thought they were no longer doing dialysis?

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2013, 11:20:50 AM »
That's a long drive...-sighs-..

well. at the end of the day as long as hes getting the treatment's he needs....it's a good thing, right?

-leaves hugs for woobie-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2013, 03:17:50 PM »
-snugs da woobie-

Two things are good about this....one, He is still improving and two, you can get some rest and maybe get better yourself -eyes ya all cute like-

Even though it's hard on you having Him so far away, just know I will be bothering you with silly random auto corrected texts!!

Prayers and positive thoughts still coming your way. love you both. Always

p.s. I still lube ju!!  ;D

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2013, 08:33:46 PM »
And three, the Cleveland Clinic has one of the highest reputations of any facility in the world.

The Cleveland Clinic was ranked as the fourth best hospital in America for complex and demanding situations according to the 2010 U.S. News & World Report ...
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2013, 01:48:18 AM »
I do trust the Cleveland Clinic folks.
I didn't mean to make it sound like I did not like them.
We have spent months and months in the Cleveland Clinic's care and I am grateful for their work and dedication to better medicine.

I just hate the distance between us because I know how much it helps him to just be able to reach out and touch me...
 *puffs up in the ever-humble powdered toast man pose* (brush up on your Ren and Stimpy to get that one)  LMAO~
I am the be all and end all in his life. .. well okay me and chicken..chicken any way you can think of to cook it... lots and lots and lots and lots of chicken.. 

If we could just put a Colonel Sanders in the Clinic and then flatten the neighbor witch's house landing it close to home... I'd be all set.. \

Now I shall take my pukin' snot-nosed, nauseous self back to bed for another nap before I brave the cold cruel world to go to the store and get juice and tea and v fusions and diet mt. dew and cheezburgers...

love woobie

please note that this my best attempt at humor in over a week :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:09:44 AM by prism {*RgR*1*} »
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

~*~~*~

kiahMTC

« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2013, 04:03:05 AM »
thank you for the update. i hope you too are feeling better soon, woobie.
i remain united in prayer with all of you.

kiah

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2013, 09:36:36 AM »
I will continue the prayers, woobie, and you are definitely included in them.  I know how this is wearing on you. 

It sounds like he is improving every day, and at the Cleveland Clinic he will receive the care he needs to finally knock the infection out.

I pray that he will be coming home with you, soon.  I know that there are so many others praying for him, the thread at PoD has many people I never met sending him their best wishes.  *S*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2013, 12:04:40 PM »
Isle of Scagnar sends their thoughts and prayers, as well as good wishes for a speedy recovery and that you better get your grumpy self back as the home is itching for a good home to raid like the old days. -smiles and laughs-

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2013, 02:54:59 PM »
Ya know....I loves ya my mentor. Try to get some rest, hydrate and maybe even eat  ;) I worry about you....lots -nods-

When you get to go see Him, please give Him a great big slobber kiss for me and tell Him I loves Him too.

Keeping you both in thoughts and prayers!!!!

Love,

your mini-me :)

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »
Pull his finger for me!..........just do not forget the gas mask! =D

-dances happily that he's kickin ass and taking names already-

much <3 to you both..and hope you feel better soon too Woobie.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2013, 09:36:01 AM »
spoke with him via phone a little while ago. They still have not done the surgery to move the catheter, and now they are questioning whether they will have to. They have found the source of the infection and are working on that with intervenous antibiotics. He sounds better but he misses everyone. He said to again thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. No word on how long he will be incarcerated. I will drive up weds and make a day of it..

love woobie
~*~~*~

~*~~*~

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #119 on: March 31, 2013, 10:20:30 AM »
Good news, Mw2!!

Check you inbox.

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~