Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 415744 times)

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1770 on: December 04, 2010, 04:25:49 PM »
Thoughts and prayers to all.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1771 on: December 04, 2010, 05:46:59 PM »
lights a candle for your mother Master
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #1772 on: December 04, 2010, 07:19:10 PM »
Having had this surgry 10 months ago,i remember all to well what it's like.Master,please send my well wishes to Your mother,You and Your family are in my prayers. :-* ;) :)
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1773 on: December 04, 2010, 07:47:43 PM »
Ironicly enough Brother? My Mother is just finishing her recovery from the same surgury. Unfortunately for her? She lived with stomach issues for 8 1/2 yrs. -mutters about pathetic dr's out here-..She is doing much better, as I'm sure your Mother will too..-nodnod-

I'll pray for a quick surgery and an even quicker recovery...-hugs tight-  :'(
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #1774 on: December 05, 2010, 11:15:19 AM »
Everyone is in my thoughts and prayers -hugs-
~*~~*~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1775 on: December 05, 2010, 11:36:15 AM »
I wish to thank everyone here for their support for my young friend who was badly injured in a fall a few weeks ago.  She is still at Cedar-Sinai in Los Angeles, and is undergoing P/T.  She will be discharged to her parents home on the 7th.  The doctors at the facility used an experimental drug when she brought in, that put her in a coma for several days.  But, it did prevent her brain from swelling, and reduced the bleeding from her ruptured spleen and punctured lung.  Her pelvis was fractured in two place in the fall, also, but she is up and walking.  Her prognosis is excellent, she is expected to return to work in 6 months, and to have a full recovery in about one year.  I do believe that prayer works, and that all of you helped this wonderful young woman to recover from an injury that could have killed her, or left her with serious disabilities.

Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1776 on: December 05, 2010, 12:48:39 PM »
Master my prayers have been updated to include your Mother
All others needing are still prayed for no matter what as each night I pray for a peace for all members of my family and their families also both rt and vt.
duckie rules

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1777 on: December 05, 2010, 03:11:06 PM »
Rags, a candle has been lit as well as many words with the the powers that be and thoughts are outgoing for as long as they are needed. I do hope the surgeon or doctor gets off their asses and get the game plan going, before you end up showing up at the hospital and rip all responsible for allowing her to stay in such pain, a new asshole. There is absolutely no reason why her pain levels have not been taken care of by yesterday evening, even if she is older, they have pain medication out there that will not cause any adverse reactions and be able to reduce her pain by at least half.

Both Ray and I are sorry you have to go through this, you as well as your family are in our thoughts and talks with the powers that be about seeing that your mother is made a bit more comfortable, gall bladder removed and on the road to recovery. ~leaves a ton or two of huggggggggggggles to take comfort in while you wait as well as a couple to be given to your mother, when you tell her that it will soon be over and the pain she is experiencing will soon be gone~

You are loved, Brother!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 03:15:14 PM by Taryn »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1778 on: December 05, 2010, 05:37:11 PM »
Update...

My Mother will have surgery Monday between 2 and 4PM. Half will be done laproscopically and a larger incision will be made due to the size of one of the stones. I cannot get an answer why they do not break down the larger stone to do it as nonevasively as possible so needless to say I am not pleased. I still say our city hospital is no more than a butcher shop.

They finally got her on a good dose of toradol this morning and has it ordered for every six hours WITHOUT her having to request it. Yes, they will wake her up to take it, but at least now her pain is manageable. At least I will not yet be going to the graybar motel for inflicting some damage and pain to those responsible.

Mother is not a big eater to begin with, but she was able to down some soup, pudding, and naturally her coffee today. After midnight she is cut off due to the surgery. On the lighter side, the lil kid in her is showing as she has decided she really likes popsickles. Like Mother like son.

They are not thrilled with her age, nor is she or any of us for that matter... but there is no choice in the matter. It has to be done.

I will be able to relax AFTER she is discharged and is back home recovering. When that will be is yet to be determined. Until that time, even I have noticed I am grumpier than usual and suffering a very short fuse.

My thanks for the prayers and good vibes.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #1779 on: December 05, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »
Update...

My Mother will have surgery Monday between 2 and 4PM. Half will be done laproscopically and a larger incision will be made due to the size of one of the stones. I cannot get an answer why they do not break down the larger stone to do it as nonevasively as possible so needless to say I am not pleased. I still say our city hospital is no more than a butcher shop.

Having gone through this already True I can say why they wont break down the larger stone...because its in the gallbladder and the gallbladder is going to be removed anyways.  They wont waste the time to break it down when they can make one of the incisions big enough to pull it all out.  Breaking it down would simply mean a longer stay for her and longer duration of pain.

She wont miss a thing and I have all the faith that things will be alright with hardly any scars at all.

You and yours remain in my thoughts.

Raz

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1780 on: December 05, 2010, 07:01:32 PM »
Keeping it all within my thoughts Bro. -leaves a tight hug or three-..I hope your mother has a speedy recovery.
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1781 on: December 06, 2010, 04:23:59 AM »
the ex had his removed many years ago and have to agree that removing the gall bladder is no big deal to the body. if she heals half as well as he did, she will be feeling a 1,000x better very very soon ~s the only thing that seemed to be a problem after the surgery, was readjusting to eating fried food and spicy foods

Your Mother is in my thoughts and prayers Master, for a quick and smooth recovery.

~snugs tight~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1782 on: December 06, 2010, 05:29:45 AM »
Rags...You and your Mother are in my thoughts and prayers. May her Guardian Angel keep watch over her.

Peace and Love,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1783 on: December 06, 2010, 06:35:31 PM »
Mom went into the clinic this evening with chest pains. shes now on strong meds, and is in forced bed-rest for 3 days. Her heart is starting to get worse. Just thought..I'd put something here. Shes a fighter and I pray she'll get through this. It's just scary.

-leaves another hug for RAGNAR and falls silent-
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1784 on: December 06, 2010, 06:43:20 PM »
lights a candle for your Mother Mistress
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..