Author Topic: Hiatus  (Read 2739 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Hiatus
« on: March 16, 2009, 12:51:58 PM »
It's a little early to be letting folks know, but if I put it off, I am likely to forget to tell anybody, and then I'll get into trouble for disappearing without a word.  But as of right now, I will likely be going on a two week hiatus at the beginning of April.  On April 6th I have a dentists appointment to extract all of my lower teeth.  The lady who made the appointment, said that a week after that, they will make an appointment to take out the upper half of my teeth.  Now, none of it is surgical extraction, it's all pulling, and I have had teeth pulled before, and have usually been right as rain within 24 hours of it being pulled.  However, I have never had more than one pulled at a time, and they are taking out half of my teeth at a time, so I'm not sure how long it will take for me to feel better, so at this time, just plan on me not being around much after the 6th, or if I am around, to be of little use.

This also means, if they don't jerk me around.. that I will be receiving my dentures BEFORE Gathering.

So.  There it is.  For the first time in a long time, I actually received good news, and this makes me incredibly happy.

Amber

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 01:14:52 PM »
he wishes You well.. he has it done like 30 plus
years ago.. the recovery was amazing fast...  wishes
You well Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 01:17:59 PM »
Amber I hope you get good results and yes I  am gonna talk to you alot about this...with the damage left behind in the Navys wake  they want to save some teeth of mine and do implants on others...but I am still not sure if I want to go through all that.  you will be in my thoughts and prayers....and just know I will miss you
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 04:27:09 PM »
well be waiting for ya when you get back and i hope its an amazing success.. ive been waiting years to see that "cheeser smile" i have heard so much about
bye bye!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »
that will be so awesome!!

rock on!
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 05:48:31 PM »
Yay!!

that means that at gathering we can take pictures with out goofy grins!!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »
now that IS some news worth celebrating!!!!

congratulations my Mistress!!

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Titus

• HONOR ABOVE ALL
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 02:25:23 AM »
 ;) i know what thats like..ive had all mine pulled too....and sis is right, once u had it done before its a piece of cake basically lol thi sweated like a boar in heat lol it qas okay after wards i hope you can afford dentures sis.....me best

Ted/Titus
Sometimes it helps to stay quiet when the time is right

risky{MTC}

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 07:09:31 AM »
Mistress this is risky again kick the dentist in the ass for me okay LOL!!!

Offline Amber

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 08:27:48 AM »
Ah Titus.  The dentures are paid for by the state.  I'm state medical care due to the fact that I can't afford health insurance.  ANd the state approved me to get dentures.  And thank goodness for that because I need em badly.

12 days and counting!

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »
w00t w00t!!...grats darlink!...-mwahs n hugs-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Amber

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 08:20:23 AM »
-sighs- Well.. the Dentists wife Popped.  She had her baby, and he's taking a full week off, which means.. No extractions for me on Monday. -grumbles-  Hopefully Michelle can give me a ride on Thursday instead, otherwise I will have to wait until the 21st to even get this started.  Why can't anything just go my way huh?  Anyway.  My hiatus will start Thursday instead of Monday now.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 08:26:25 AM »
Gads that must be irrating.. waiting and gettinmg ready then
having to put it off.. he hopes You are well Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 11:55:12 AM »
yaY~ 

BABIES!!!

*kisses you soft*  sorry about you having to wait.. but.. but.. umm... dere's baby! *g*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

risky{MTC}

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 12:16:43 PM »
ahhhhh who cares JUST KIDDING ~gives Mistress a big kiss~ risky hopes You get well soon Mistress and i was kidding about the who cares thing i do care about You Mistress ~warm smile~