Author Topic: Slave's topic 9-12-09  (Read 5305 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Slave's topic 9-12-09
« on: September 12, 2009, 07:54:32 AM »
"I moaned. I did not want polite love. I wanted to know that I was in the hands of a man who was capable of being excited, and who I excited, who found me truly marvelous, to whose fury of power I appeared whose fierce and voracious appetitles I triggered. I wanted to be in the arms of a true man. I did not want to be possibly mistaken about whether I had been had or not. I did not want to be touched as though I might break. I did not wish to be in danger of drowsing off during the making of love. I wanted him to own and master me, and whip me if I was not pleasing."
-Dancer of Gor, page 250

Slaves, what are your thoughts on this quote and what does this make you feel as a slave.  You may speak freely.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 05:57:27 PM by Raziel »

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: Slave's topic 9-12-09
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 10:08:09 AM »
this is a question that isn't easily answered. part of me wants to give a 'pat answer' safe, expected, nothing to cause a ripple in any fashion nor reveal anything in depth. then a little voice reminded me how i seemed to squirm alot with certain situations lately. so...i will attempt to offer my thoughts on this...

IC- it seems that any true gorean slave would feel this way. not wanting to be coddled or softly handled, but pushed, forced to excellence in the extreme in all avenues if her slavery. which would truly impress upon her that she is owned.

OOC- that is something that as a woman i have craved. to have that One see you for the slave that you are. not just a submissive, but a slave. to see your flaws, your imperfections and find you exciting enough to take you up, toss you down and utterly posses you. stripping you of all the worldly insecurities, never accepting anything but your best, releasing your darkest desires. all the while pushing your boundaries further past your comfort zone than you dared dream possible, even when that leaves you emotionally bare, shaking and in tears from the exposure. aching, filled, sated and yet still hungering for that touch, needing...craving ever more...-shudders-

how does this quote makes me feel as a slave? like the road to truly discovering the inner self isn't something that can be done alone. but is something can only really be accomplished with the ever present, relentless guiding hand of the One that owns you.

thank you for the chance to speak on such Master

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 05:48:38 PM »
this girl has learned that Gor, for a slave, is about total submission.  it is not a bargaining process, like BDSM, where the 'bottom' dictates how far the encounter will go.  'amanda', on Gor,  does not set her limits...she learns what she is allowed to do.  this girl had a lot of difficulty at first, she was trying to negotiate, and finally learned that she needs to just submit, and to do her best to be pleasing.

the idea of being owned by a Master/Mistress is exciting.  especially since the Owner loves His/Her possession, and cares for it.  this girl has read in the novels where a Magnificent, Strong Warrior studied every part of His girls body...right down to the moles on her thigh, as He had her strip and pose for Him when He brought Her to His place, and carefully inspected her. even to examining the spacing of her teeth.  He even enjoys occasionally sitting and brushing His girls hair, caring for her as He does for all of His possessions, as He cares for His weapons.  this girl would do anything for such a Master/Mistress.  she would live for His/Her desires, and would do anything to please Him/Her, and would be an 'animal' in bed for Him/Her. this girl is very strong, and very limber, she would bite and scratch, if desired, and would be passionate, and her Owner would be very satisfied.   and this girl would sleep, very satisfied.

amanda

Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

rep

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 03:08:37 PM »
i can't dissect this into a paragraph of thoughts in one and feelings in another so i am just going to write. after mindfucking this for a day i find my first reaction remains my true one. i say yes! HELL FUCKING YES. Sex exists on Gor and not necessarily hidden away in a wagon at night but in plain daylight in front of a crowd, anywhere a Master wanted it. kajira were highly sexual beings beyond the mere picture of beauty while gracefully walking or demurely kneeling and lucky the slave to find herself with lasting marks on the flesh, mind and soul long after an encounter with a full fledge Master.  i know i could pretend to click 'post' with a virgin blush, and high school giggle, give an apology for being impolite and worry myself silly if my answer will be popular BUT if i did any that, my post would be the antithesis of the quote presented. Master Raziel answers his own riddle by asking us what we think and feel and then giving us permission to speak freely. every slave dreams of being asked but also being shown the answer she could never imagine. He made me squirm by making me read that quote and probably knew i (everyone) would. that instant throb of desire so quick to rise and then have to be held at bay in order to hold an intelligent conversation is a culmination of JN's words. i don't want to have to always think, i want to just feel, no pretending, no holding back, just pure..response. i resented Master Raziel for asking, as that sexual side of me has been dormant a long time and once returned i didn't want to have to hide it all away again. yet in doing so, He is a prime example of a true Master's place in a slave's life, not to just have as a trophy but to interact and challenge. this post is difficult and frustrating but i do it anyway, not just because it's an 'assignment' not just because i don't want to displease him but deep down inside, i need to answer it, i want him to know, heck i want the world to know. to be careful and restrained in my response would be a failure in celebrating the words of JN above and being true to ourselves, a highly sensitive being. slavery and even Mastery is far more than sex but can a union be totally complete without it? in the most primal of worlds, touch is even more significant and while a caress can be beyond precious and mere look your soul's validation. i won't say i've never enjoyed a cuddle but sometimes i ache for that kissless, ruthless fuck. i want someone who revels in the sounds of arousal and hues of the flesh or the stretching of skin a well touched body can make. i have a brain but sometimes i get so tired of thinking and only want to feel, not just the blurr to my mind but the throb in my body. the heck with 'perspiration', i want to sweat. bodies make noise, they get wet, they hurt and they feel freaking wonderful. i don't want to have to sit in front of a mirror to see what i am, i want to know with a whisper from behind or a look across the room or a pat to the side of a leg out of the blue. i don't always want to know what to expect and pray blind obedience doesn't fulfill all of 'you'. unquestioning submission can be the most beautiful thing in the silence of the night after the worst freaking day, to know there is a place in an unforgiving world what you can just breath, not have to explain anything, prove anything or ask anything. all is already known and then rediscovered in a new light and different plane, beyond your imagination and with a tickling laughter long after the moment has passed. there are limits to how much and what way a slave can give to another or achieve in self-awareness when on their own. the Master i most admire is simply not satisfied with withholding himself all the time. He needs to give just as innately as a slave. He has the option of controlling himself or not. He may deny himself the want or need in the name of preference or past hurts but what fulfillment is there in an endless echo of 'yes Master'. who wants to be Owned by someone satisfied with mere words and mundane actions? what attraction or even respect is there for the Man who demands himself be completely unreachable. feel something, please! if not for me, then a passion for life. there is no power in rigid distance except to yourself.  i ache for someone who is capable for finding beauty in thesunlight as well as the darkness of the soul. leave the tender moment to be treasured but not more so than the most obscene. i never dreamt of furring every Master but the right one who is willing to share that side of him, who can let go of any restraints he has placed upon himself, what could be more glorious? slavery to me has never and will never be just about the fuck, anymore than it is just about kneeling, it's every mundane moment or disgusting chore, the boring relatives and the obnoxious kids, its the serve of the walmart brand apple juice in a plastic cup from mcdonalds, its the good times the bad times, the unpredictable and the i can't stand another night of this to i think i hate you, no i know i hate you, and the knowing smile upon his face when he says 'I know'. it may not always be everything but it is always anything. i don't want a Master who i have to be asked if he is one, i want one that just is without announcement when he walks into the room, i want someone who can chat with a lower case first letter in their name because they have nothing to prove to anyone, NOT to Himself and especially me. i don't dream of someone who will settle for me because i dint want to settle for less than You. make me earn it, never share it, beat me for asking and loving me for not. ask me, demand me, force me, not to prove to me i'm a slave, nor that you are a Master, simply because you want me, desire me, need me, if only for a heartbeat. don't let me down by letting me off the hook, care enough to teach, to talk, with your words, your hands, your lessons i don't understand and your forgiveness i don't think i deserve. i'm selfish, needy, greedy because i can't help myself and you don't want me any other way and when you do 'want' me, please take me...

my thanks to Master Raziel

kiah{MTC}
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 07:09:27 PM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »
two words

JOY and FREEDOM

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

ndndancer

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »
Oh dear, this has always been one of my favorite quotes.  i hope one day to be all that *points up* to a Master.  This part especially:  "I wanted him to own and master me, and whip me if I was not pleasing."

i want and NEED that kind of strength.  Someone who unflinchingly commands me to His whim, to His pleasure, for His needs.  i'm headstrong, willful, wily and intelligent.  i need someone who won't let me have my head, won't let me take the bit in my teeth.  Once i've done that, i'll try again and again until i succeed!..... lol  Yeah, headstrong, just a polite way of saying stubborn, my r/t family calls me "mule earred". 

We all say we want this, but i'm not certain we really do.  the times i've caught glimpses of this, i got scared and ran.  Looking back, there was good reason, at the time though, in my internal dialogue with myself, it seemed i was running from the very thing i wanted. 

i think, when i find this kind of strength, even though i know it's what i need, it scares the crap outta me.......... total submission, totally.  i've been so long without this kind of strength, that i've now go the bit firmly in my teeth.  Can i let go?  Will i find my way back to where i'll be found worthy of such a Master?  Right now as i'm typing this, tears are making my vision blurry and my eyes are closed, my chest is tight and there's this deep longing at war with the fear.  i have a lot of work to do.

The rest is gravy.  i know i can excite a Man.  i know my own passion can drive Men insane with lust.  of course i love being the object of that lust, who doesn't? 

But, when i fail, and i will, is He strong enough to whip me?  And, am i strong enough to "take" it?  i've been kind of lost in the wilderness that is online Gor for a while.  Now comes the hard work of finding my way back.

Phew!  Thank You Master.

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 07:10:00 PM »
~shivers~ aisling is sure she puddled just reading that!
Without the flowery words or the verbose overuse of adjectives it made me feel like a slave. It made me horny (can I say that on these forums ~blushes~)  and it made me yearn and it made me feel the fire, and it made me excited and afraid. It made me long for what may be someday and nervous that if i am ever "her" then let me revel in it and not muck it up!

xoxox
thank You, Master
aisling
{MTC}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 02:08:08 PM »
Bumps this back up for discussion.  :)

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 04:10:45 PM »
first impression is Yes please. The quote is something I crave for OOC and possibly even in character. Now I dont know much about Gor as Im still learning but this could bbe very true craving for the slaves in books as well; I dont know if theyre used to the boring, make you go to sleep love making that some enjoy but say thats all theyve had Id want a Master to not just "win" my mind, while that the biggest and most important one in my honest opinion, and heart, but also sexually master me truely own me, my body, basically tell me he only owns me with ravaging sex. I have no clue if the above makes sense but I hope it does!

siren

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 05:29:12 PM »
To me this quote seems to take the position of "slave" out of the owners hands and into the slave's hands.  What she desires, what she wants.

For me, i've always believed that the "duty" of the slave is to be pleasing to her Master/Mistress in every way. If the Master wishes one thing, and the slave doesn't, i accept it because it's what the Master wishes.  The book "Dancer of Gor" as well as "Slave Girl of Gor" are both written from the female's pov, not the one who owns them. 

i'll forever hold to the belief that i am simply property to be used as the Owner wishes.  That's not to say i don't have a brain, on the contrary, the brain allows me to think what i wish (as in the quote), but to know better than to ask for it the "way i want it to happen". (sex)  To me that is a part of Ownership, but it also is in the hands of the owner.  i'm sure not all will agree with me, and that's fine, it's my opinion on what i've learned from not only reading the books, but being in Gor a dinosaurs lifetime.